Celtic's End Game

As it’s already been pointed out our 9 in a row was deemed worthless by the media up here.It was against inferior opposition etc.We should have been striving for better in Europe and were regularly criticised for early exists.Now compare that to this mobs run.Inferior opposition?Na you can only play what’s in front of you.Crashing out of Europe year in year out?Na gallant and brave I think they have been described as.With our 9 in a row(second one) we played them every season and didn’t need to be gifted the last one.Theirs will forever be tainted.I have believed for a long time they would love to see Scottish football fail so they can say to “uefa please get us out as we are being dragged down”.I don’t think it’s as far fetched as some would think.

To the OP,
They want us (and everything we represent) dead.
That’s their end game.

We, the fans, the club, the team, the manager and the wider non snp supporting/ unionists are not fighting on any kind of level playing field.

As a fan base we get hammered for even the most generous of public efforts, I give you Armed Forces day. It was held against us as triumphalism. The club is constantly denigrated and we can’t even open up a fan zone, the team are hammered by the press in trial by sportscene and every other journalistic edifice, we are denied trophies and decisions by authorities. The manager gets it in the neck even when he is the ultimate professional, callers on Snyde, Sutton etc take continual dogs at his lack of silverware. We know what happens to us from the snp the chip chip chipping away of the union by the plastering of Gaelic signs at ridiculous costs is a faux rebranding exercise that cost tax payers millions.

Celtics end game? Well first they understand the bigger picture and they then load the dice to make sure that whatever happens, EVEN A GLOBAL PANDEMIC, that they will come out of it as winners.

We don’t just face a fight on the park it’s much much bigger than that. We start by sorting out the footballing bias and organisation and in parallel start to win on the park but it’s no easy task.

If only were it a matter of 11 players vs 11.

No.

Their endgame is to win 10 in a row.

If they achieve that, they'll seek to dominate well into double figures. They know we will throw everything we've got at this season, and if we fail, it will leave us in a highly weakened state. We'll also part company with the manager, which means another phase of 'back to the drawing board'.

Does anyone think that Celtic's end game was the collapse of the SPFL then both of us would maybe invited to England, Possibly the Championship
Whatever their end game was / is, it is for their benefit and their benefit only. They will do nothing positive for is and if whatever they do has a negative effect on us, so much the better. They want us to be irrelevant at best and ideally dead. I think the experience of recent years has proved that beyond doubt.

Why would they want to move to England when they have the run of everything in Scotland.

Their fans would get filled in at every away ground they visited!

Why would they want to move to England when they have the run of everything in Scotland.

Their fans would get filled in at every away ground they visited!
Of course they would but the thickos would actually think they'd be taking the IRA struggle directly into every big city in England.

imagine thinking and then posting that the mentally challengeds are doing something to benefit us :D

Does anyone think that Celtic's end game was the collapse of the SPFL then both of us would maybe invited to England, Possibly the Championship

No , I think they wanted to win 10iar and see us out of business , and then turn round and plead with the epl to play there without us , it’s not like it used to be in the 80s and 90s

They would rather win a league consisting of them and Partick Thistle only than have to face the challenge of a real competition on a level playing field

Their end game is making us espanyol to their barcelona. Total domination of Scotland

That, 100%.

They know fine well, as soon as they stop winning again (which they will eventually) their loyal fans was be offski as per. Closing the top tier of their shit tip etc... So their total aim is to keep us down in every way they can. You see it with their pals in the mhedia anytime we look like having a readily saleable asset, they'll constantly try and belittle them and try to devalue them, all with the end result being we get less money than they are able to get for their super mega stars.

They need us around but they also want us as weak as possible.

I think in the short term they want that bite at the CL cherry every season.
Longer term they may see some elite European league on the horizon, and if there is only room for one club from here they want as much daylight between them and us as possible.

Their end game is our destruction not our entry into the most lucrative league in the world.

I don't think their goal is to end is, it's to keep us totally crippled, on life support, but still hanging around. They know their own club are massively devalued without having us around in some shape or form. A large proportion of their 'fans' care more about hating us, than supporting them. Look at the state of their attendances when we weren't in the same league.

Celtic's end game is no Rangers, and they will use every trick the book (and not in the book ) to try and get it.

The biggest sickening thing about it, is they are playing every other club like a fiddle and they are all dancing to their tune.
There end game isn,t to get rid of rangers as rangers make Scottish food ball money. Their end game has all ways been a weakened rangers who are no challenge to Celtic.

I think that was their end game in 2012 but it failed,Kill us off and engineer a move to a more competitive and lucrative league,
Dr death Ried was a very dangerous bigot.

Just look at twitter etc
The scum want 55 before us and they think they will get 15 for sure maybe 20 or more in a row.

When it comes to us and them, THEY have always been the most vocal in wanting out of Scottish football whereas Rangers have only ever made the odd comment when it’s brought up every so often and then we’ve only really went as far as stating that it would be an exciting opportunity but you feel it’s always with a sense of this is not ever going to happen!

In the minds of the filth, they are always going to be kept down with masons and OBs conspiring against them ( I know, there’s no words) however it’s a fact of life they simply cannot handle the rivalry when it’s Rangers ruling the roost hence the reason why things are now so bad in Scotland...they’ve took control of most things including the football and they are not going to relinquish their power and control without a fight.

They believe by being a club like no other...yes even with the heinous sordid history of the past 50 years that they are loved universally so others are keen to have ra sellick involved, they believe they deserve to be given that increased exposure and access to greater income streams and you can bet they’ll definitely not give up on the idea no matter how much people say it’s not going to happen.

I think they were desperately hoping Rangers would cease to exist from the events of 2012 as that scenario would have added some weight to their argument for leaving citing no meaningful competition left however even with Rangers still here it’s almost as farcical as it would have been had Rangers gone out the game and the question is...how farcical does Scottish football need to get before it’s totally broke and reduced to a heap of rubble...10, 11, 12, 13 in a row? It’s literally at the farcically farcical stage at the moment and so if it doesn’t come to a screeching halt ASAP they may well finally succeed in breaking it beyond all repair.

£160m a year TV deal

Despite the pounding you are receiving for the suggestion, I have started to wonder myself if you are onto something. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Lawells huns from the east end and ourselves see an opportunity here that might never again present itself to leave a “non functional “ league to join another more appropriate set up . Far fetched maybe , but far from impossible .

Celtock are a parasite that's been eating away at Scottish football. Once they have killed the game up here, they're about 99% done with this, they think they'll be able to move down south to their next host. The only problem with they're thinking being the English don't want them

Thankfully they’ll never get it. As hard as it is at the moment our support to our club will never change
The club and the supporters need to fully engage them head on. This is no longer about the actual sport now. It's politically driven at all levels and we should be going to war on them as they have with us. Thankfully there are signs that the Rangers board has finally woken up to the shenanigans with that mob and we should leave no stone unturned in their disgraceful past to use against them.

I think one of the reasons they were desperate to get their tainted nine is that their season ticket sales will plummet when the run ends

They want the worlds most successful club mantle and they will market it into oblivion. Doesn’t matter a %^*& that they’ve scummed their way to a lot of them.

They want all prize monies that's it, fk everyone over that gets in their way.

Back