Celtic's End Game

Covid FC * playing in England not a fucking chance, they scum cunts just want their cohorts within the corrupt SPFL to make sure they get what they want.

We have a huge job on our hands to overturn this shite and hopefully when we win 55 things might start to get better for all of us in Scotland.

I hope for that day for the greater good of our game.

10 in a row is their obsession, and as we've witnessed, if it takes ref intimidation and hijacking the Scottish football authorities with their own corrupt placemen to achieve it, then that's what they'll do.
To have more trophies than us altogether is their obsession..they know we're the most successful in Scotland..they are jealous inferior b#$%&rds.

They are nothing but a shower of crooks, they steal titles by rigging a vote, they win a league cup by frigging the ref, they will go on to win the Scottish Cup either by default or by forcing the games to be played when the other teams are weakened.

The press continue to have a love in with them, Doncaster and the sfa will pave their way. I’ve no idea how we break this monopoly other than to suggest it starts by winning on the park.

The press are hoors, they will come round to us if we win but one thing is for sure on the road there they will do all in their powers to try and stop it.

It’s purely hypothetical of course but by god I’d lay my life on it, no, my dogs life on it that if we were ahead in the league all the press and all the clubs would be voting for null and void.

giphy.gif

"Does anyone think that Celtic's end game was the collapse of the SPFL then both of us would maybe invited to England, Possibly the Championship"

One of the reason they were pushing for season to end was to do with their shirt deal. Liverpool are in the same boat but negotiated a financial hit on new deal to finish season with this seasons shirt manufacturer. I know it was unlikely up here with wee krankie in charge that the season was going to be finished but they had to ensure there was no chance of a hit. Question will be if they get around to playing out the cup do they play in last season's kit or new season kit?

I have believed this for some years now, they are masters of the dark arts and are instrumental in all of the injustices put on us by a corrupt shower of scum,I believe they are using us to try and kill Scottish football, they are in a position where they know exactly what strings to pull to get reaction.

Anyone that knows me knows I am not a drinker, but the booze that has a short life span will be offloaded at giveaway prices. I am keeping a note of all those criticising me;):)
In all seriousness mate I hope the brewers done you a turn on the kegs. I know our club did so it's only the bottled beers that's a problem and we don't keep a big stock of them.

In all seriousness mate I hope the brewers done you a turn on the kegs. I know our club did so it's only the bottled beers that's a problem and we don't keep a big stock of them.
Any unopened Kegs will be replaced but we have Kegs opened and all the lagers are double kegs so have lost about 2500 thousand pints and have about 6000 bottles will go out of date if we are closed until January. We had a massive stock for Europe and Old Firm game

Their end game is to; try to bury us, get away with the institutional raping of children and divide the union.

some may say that’s over egging it. I don’t think I am.

I agree, but to add to that, I think their ultimate end game is to become the most successful club in the world.
How scary is that ?

Their end game is to use any means possible to ensure they dominate Scottish football and get access to the Champions League spot every year for as long as possible, simple as that.

Their end game is for us to win the league at some point after they get 10. Then they'll be happy for us to win the occasional title, as long as we offer them competition that will attract good players to their club.

No mate, their end game is access to the CL money every season.

Which they haven’t been doing. The qualifiers are too much to consistently get through every season.

The only possible solution for them is for us to do better in Europe and bring that co efficient up, but still fail domestically. Come to th8nk of it some of them might actually like Gerrard being here.

Long term game........no Rangers...........

That would actually be detrimental to them. Without us their fans will have no one to gloat over. Look how the one thing that pissed them off the most in the last 9 years was being kicked out the broomloan. They came from all over the world to party at Ibrox. Losing that devastated them.

Does anyone think that Celtic's end game was the collapse of the SPFL then both of us would maybe invited to England, Possibly the Championship

No - they wanted us dead or terminally crippled in order to get free passage to (or at least a free shot at passage to) the champions league and in a few years time title of "The pyoor best club in the wurild, ever"

Instead - the world's most successful club (and it's loyal follow followers) refused to die and are now re taking our place at the helm of scottish football.

All we need to do now, is sit back, have patience, and watch it all falling to bits around their ears. And enjoy :D

Next season all we need is consistency and to bury teams early on we ain't far away from wrecking them, fact of the matter is we would fare fine in England that mhob's support would make life Hellish for them down there.

10 in a row is their obsession, and as we've witnessed, if it takes ref intimidation and hijacking the Scottish football authorities with their own corrupt placemen to achieve it, then that's what they'll do.
Wrong 10 in a row is a red herring. The demise of Rangers football club is their aim.

Any unopened Kegs will be replaced but we have Kegs opened and all the lagers are double kegs so have lost about 2500 thousand pints and have about 6000 bottles will go out of date if we are closed until January. We had a massive stock for Europe and Old Firm game
Fookin hell Bob, your cellar must be some size.
Not much hope for the draught but have you got an off premises licence, if the worst comes to the worst could you sell the bottles at least recoup the outlay? Sorry if you've already covered this elsewhere.

Their end game is to; try to bury us, get away with the institutional raping of children and divide the union.

some may say that’s over egging it. I don’t think I am.
The people that think you’re over egging it must live on a different planet. Some still don’t get it. Which is quite disturbing.

I think Celtic's end game appears to be just get to the stage where they are awarded titles before the season even starts. They don't want to be playing football - they just want to win everything going. Football doesn't even matter to them any more (if it ever did).

Never seen a club like them and I doubt we ever will. Scum from their support all the way through to the very top. Why anyone likes them outwith Celtic fans I don't know. Why any normal person would want to give support or positive comment to a club like them is beyond me. Use underhand tactics to get by in Europe. Support terrorism. Cover up child abuse. Go on about tax issues despite being very, very guilty themselves. Enjoying mocking the deaths of people.

I will never, ever understand anyone that wants to give that vile piece of shit club time.

Does anyone think that Celtic's end game was the collapse of the SPFL then both of us would maybe invited to England, Possibly the Championship
I think their end game is to try to get to their mythical 10 in a row, regardless of how many asterisks are attached. They are desperately trying to do this before any possible sanctions for their despicable history.

They have their very own Vatican system now and prefer to be in control, ask the young boys whose lives they've ruined with their silence, cover ups and abuse.

This was exactly it - and I have said so in numerous posts. As I see it, they concocted a very cunning plan that ensured that whichever way it eventually panned out celtic would be the beneficiaries.

The purpose of the scam was to ensure that the penalty imposed on Rangers for their 'illegal use of EBT's', was as disproportionately harsh as was legally possible.

'Plan A' was to kick in If Rangers survived the drastic sanctions levied on them, and eventually managed to claw their way back to a position of viability in the SPL. They would then find celtic in an unassailable position of financial advantage due to their years of hovering up the CL millions as a result of Rangers absence (which is presently the case) .

Plan B' was probably the preferred option. It envisaged Ranges completely imploding financially, the asset strippers swooping in to Ibrox leaving nothing but a picked-over carcass of a once great club. Here, with their principal rivals completely out of the picture, the SPL would now become so hopelessly uncompetitive—with celtic winning trebles, year after year, after year. Given the totality of their dominance, a reasonable case could then be made to petition UEFA that in the best interests of Scottish football, a one time exception could be made that would allow celtic to switch leagues and play in England. For the yahoos, this would be game set and match.

There is also, I suppose, another scenario, a 'Plan C'. This would see the financial turmoil that is currently impacting the SPFL becoming so acute, that only the OF would be in a position to survive as genuinely professional teams. In such circumstances it might be worth both OF clubs mounting a joint appeal to the English football authorities to move to England - as there was no other option available.

No matter which of the aforementioned scenarios came to pass, celtic would end up as the beneficiaries. This or something very much like it, was what they had in mind back when they engineered the assault on Rangers that almost resulted in the destruction of their bitter rivals.

I wouldn't put anything past them.

What I would say is they couldn't live without us. I would happily go to England, leave them behind and never play them again. They couldn't do this though. We consume their every thought and would miss us too much.

if you think they F'd us in 2008
and then the past 6 years..

just wait till we are well on our way to #55B410

their deviousness will reach heights beyond anything they've attempted to date..

Back