Real Madrid after Kristoffer Ajer

Dreadful central defender who gets sucked into areas he shouldn't be in and dives into rash tackles.

Would probably make a reasonable DM , but he's never a central defender.

Remind me again, how many goals have they leaked in Europe, with this clown at the heart of the defence? Laughable!:)):)):)):)):))

He’s pish.
He was unplayable in the eight games that they did not play. Dungcaster voted him man of the match in all these non games. He will be awarded, player of the year.
And the trophy goes to the awarder..................

None of that would surprise me if they're having a look. He's a highly rated defender at a young age with plenty going for him in a physical sense.

People put a lot of stock in the scouting Football Manager does (I reckon the fact they can update it every year makes them look better), and he ends up an absolute top player in the most recent versions of that.

This is similar to when we read reports of us being interested in a player like Kevin Nisbet. Yeah, we'll have scouts looking at players at that level, but it's unlikely we'll move for them.

It wouldn’t surprise you that Real Madrid see Ajer as Sergio Ramos’ replacement?

Dreadful central defender who gets sucked into areas he shouldn't be in and dives into rash tackles.

Would probably make a reasonable DM , but he's never a central defender.

Your criticism of him, which I think is fair - I would level those things at Katic as well.

Not a huge difference in terms of age between them. How would you rate Katic against him as such?

Not a chance a team like Real Madrid will be signing a SFPL player unless he is young, under £3m and can farm him out to another club and make some money on him

For anyone needing a good laugh on Saturday Evening:

Real Madrid are assessing whether to make a surprise summer move for Kristoffer Ajer following his impressive showings in the Scottish Premiership this term.

The Celtic star has been an integral part of a defence which has just helped the club win its ninth top flight crown in succession.

But his impressive form is now attracting attention from outside of Scotland, with Madrid among the teams monitoring his situation according to Mundo Deportivo.

They face a tough battle for the 22-year-old's signature with Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Leicester City also showing interest.

Madrid are looking for a long term replacement for Sergio Ramos whose contract expires next summer as the 34-year-old approaches the end of his career.

Dayot Upamecano of RB Leipzig remains a priority target but Ajer could provide a more tempting prospect at a significantly smaller transfer fee.

Ajer has also attracted interest from Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Leicester City
Ajer still has another two years to run on his current deal at Parkhead and Scottish side will be under limited pressure to sell the defender.

Standing at nearly two metres tall he possesses an aerial threat but is also comfortable with the ball between his feet.

The Norway international has been a big success at Celtic having arrived from Norwegian side Start for around just £500,000 in 2016.

Didn't win ninth ......

Your criticism of him, which I think is fair - I would level those things at Katic as well.

Not a huge difference in terms of age between them. How would you rate Katic against him as such?

Ajer is definitely quicker, but I think Katic is a better
penalty box defender.

Ajer is superior with the ball at his feet, but I think Katic is better in the air.

Both have their deficiencies and neither will be interesting Real Madrid.

Source of the story is defensacentral.com. They are practically linking Real to every player in Europe and been doing that for quite a while.

He’s a bombscare - even the most deluded on their side will struggle to keep a straight face reading that.

What an absolute scandalous story to pander to the green and grey hordes. Ajer is a donkey. He’s made to look good by the absolute dross he has to face up to week in week out.
he’s that good that he’s had his arse handed to him repeatedly in Europe.

he’s tall. That’s about it. He’s terrible on the ball, is wild in the tackle and they manky scumbags love him because he shouts and bawls now and again when he actually does win a tackle.
He’s a fucking donkey right enough, absolutely nowhere near good enough for Real Madrid. Maybe for the ladies side, but not for the men’s side.

As already they were given the title it was never won
Davy Robertsons Real Kashmir are more his kevel, but why let the truth get in the way of Rhabid Propaganda

*BREAKING NEWS* Real Madrid fans currently going batshit crazy on the streets of Madrid during lockdown in anticipation at their new signing target.

Real Madrid are assessing whether to make a surprise summer move for Kristoffer Ajer following his impressive showings in the Scottish Premiership this term.

The Celtic star has been an integral part of a defence which has just helped the club win its ninth top flight crown in succession.

But his impressive form is now attracting attention from outside of Scotland, with Madrid among the teams monitoring his situation according to Mundo Deportivo.

They face a tough battle for the 22-year-old's signature with Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Leicester City also showing interest.

Madrid are looking for a long term replacement for Sergio Ramos whose contract expires next summer as the 34-year-old approaches the end of his career.

Dayot Upamecano of RB Leipzig remains a priority target but Ajer could provide a more tempting prospect at a significantly smaller transfer fee.

Ajer has also attracted interest from Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Leicester City
Ajer still has another two years to run on his current deal at Parkhead and Scottish side will be under limited pressure to sell the defender.

Standing at nearly two metres tall he possesses an aerial threat but is also comfortable with the ball between his feet.

The Norway international has been a big success at Celtic having arrived from Norwegian side Start for around just £500,000 in 2016.
Leicester maybe. The rest, no chance.

You are actually given credence to the article and I would like to know why and football manager is not a reason

It was poorly worded by me. I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if top clubs have had a look with their scouts.

I'd also imagine there's been similar looks at the likes of Morelos. More about the way those scouting networks operate rather than whether or not a club is set to make a bid.

I didn't get that across correctly.

That’s so funny.

They do this well, get their cronies in the press to write this bill shit to drive up the price. Bottom half premiership team awaits him

The media been told by liewell to start the player sale , start at 10m & throw any name in there that's interested but must come from 1 of the 5 big league's, the same old story from the filth every window .

:D :D :D :D

Back