Live Sash-Bash on Facebook

I’m going to be a bit biased as I’m friendly with Chris for me he’s the best on the go closely followed by Stephen dean then Regan Lindsay, a majorly talented guy being able to play the keyboards etc along with the singing.

Ulsterscot FM have streams if there is no live sash bash.

Chris Dee has done a few nights so has young Aidan Cunningham and Stevie Deans, sure there will be something tomorrow.

Just seen Chris Dee stream at the top of the page thats me on it for another few hours.

Remember at the sash bash in Blackpool a few year ago me and my mate went for some fags and bumped in to Chris at the shop said "should you no be singing?" his mic was fucked and he was bouncing around shops looking for batteries :D

Froze just before the end. Said I needed to watch live video on Facebook app but my phone kept showing it :rolleyes:

This isn’t a hand wringers post, nor are my panties wet, but, in light of the situation that Glen Kamara has suffered, do we need to be clever with the choice of song etc tonight?

We are making world wide news on our stance and decision to call racial abuse out, lets not give some of our haters the chance to bat back on their allegations of religious abuse by us.

We have plenty songs that relate to the fights our brethren have had to put up, the history of protecting our religion, but let’s not suggest fornication of a cult leader.

We now need to be clever in everything we do as the whole world is watching.

Bang the tunes out loud and proud, but make them suitable to the current situation.

This isn’t a hand wringers post, nor are my panties wet, but, in light of the situation that Glen Kamara has suffered, do we need to be clever with the choice of song etc tonight?

We are making world wide news on our stance and decision to call racial abuse out, lets not give some of our haters the chance to bat back on their allegations of religious abuse by us.

We have plenty songs that relate to the fights our brethren have had to put up, the history of protecting our religion, but let’s not suggest fornication of a cult leader.

Bang the tunes out loud and proud, but make them suitable to the current situation.
Our culture never has had problems with racism. We are proud of our black brothers and sisters.

Eh whit ?our songs have absolutely have absolutely no problem with race or anything like that , I think you need to calm down a wee bit.

Eh whit ?our songs have absolutely have absolutely no problem with race or anything like that , I think you need to calm down a wee bit.
Totally agree, but sadly we have people who want to add certain lyrics on and if they lyrics are posted in any way, it deflects from everything we stand for.

In real life, we have seen the battle of the bridge, and the add ins etc, used to beat us up and we can’t afford anything like that just now.

I have nothing but pride for the lyrics of all our songs and I hope that explains it a bit better.

Back