New Castore Purchases Since Announcement

Got the navy Garcia Hoodie delivered on Friday and wore it out for the first time today. Had to upsize to large and it’s maybe a touch too big around the chest / long in the arms but I think looking at their size guide, I think the medium would be too snug.

Good quality hoodie, nice waterproof material and very comfortable when on. Bit pricey mind...

Spent quite a bit today.. Hoping it fits well

Hampson jacket
Dubois Stretch Hoody
Sousa Sweater
Waterproof Garcia Hoody
Classic cap

Has anyone bought any of these items. And let me know what to expect. Went a bit ott. But I am thinking something might need to go back.

I don't know if it's bears buying up stock or it has always been a busy site or maybe even low stock levels, but I'm struggling to buy anything decent over the size of toaty and super toaty.

It's actually a waste of time trying to peruse that site.

Spent quite a bit today.. Hoping it fits well

Hampson jacket
Dubois Stretch Hoody
Sousa Sweater
Waterproof Garcia Hoody
Classic cap

Has anyone bought any of these items. And let me know what to expect. Went a bit ott. But I am thinking something might need to go back.
Did you remortgage your house :) I need back to work asap so I can buy a hoodie

I don't know if it's bears buying up stock or it has always been a busy site or maybe even low stock levels, but I'm struggling to buy anything decent over the size of toaty and super toaty.

It's actually a waste of time trying to peruse that site.

The garcia hoodie was still in all sizes this morning

This hoodie looks quality and i am too old to be wearing football tops :D might hold off though and see their staunch range
1fc99357499e--Garcia-4.jpg

Fucksake.
Just ordered the Garcia hoody at 132 smackers.
I ordered large and my receipt and email says xs.
Extra fucking small.

I don't see any way of changing it, so it'll be getting sent straight back.

Fucksake.
Just ordered the Garcia hoody at 132 smackers.
I ordered large and my receipt and email says xs.
Extra fucking small.

I don't see any way of changing it, so it'll be getting sent straight back.
Why don't you contact them before they dispatch your order. They are on facebook and twitter

Very tempted by this

A couple more beers and I'll probably take the hit :))

It's not letting me select a size, which I presume means it's out of stock.

Price is a bit hefty as well. Maybe with the 20% discount I can treat myself. :))

Their stuff looks stylish and well made but very expensive. Really looking forward to getting my hands on the strips because going by their website its quality stuff. Reckon the training gear and Rangers line of leisure wear will be really good. Exciting times.

Thanks for the discount code, just placed an order for some golf stuff.

I've got one of their AMC t-shirts and it's still immaculate after several washes.

Very tempted by this

A couple more beers and I'll probably take the hit :))
I am now very tempted by this! I should never have entered this thread!

Very much off topic and will no doubt be in another thread somewhere but what's is date for new kit reveal?

Has anyone had a refund? And how quickly did they process it?

Bought a Garcia goody in navy last week. Had really wanted the black but it was never in stock any time I checked.

Now the navy has arrived its typical that the black is available. So I’ve ordered a black and want to return the navy as I cannot justify buying both.

Ordered the Dubois Hoody and Febian T Shirt today, used the code above so thought the price was decent. Hope the quality is there!

Can anyone tell me if t shirts are true to size?

Mine arrived today, within 48 hours of ordering. I’m an XL (tall and lanky) and it was bang on length and chest wise. the t shirt was kind of a stretch material which was good.

Ordered a hoodie which was dead on size as well.

Only criticism was the lettering looks like it might have issues in the future.

Back