Jim McColl rumour from Rangers supporter on Clyde SSB

image.jpg

This will be Jim McColl who approached the Rangers Supporters Trust through a middle man and suggested that he'd be willing to be part of a fan investment/buy out, only to shite himself and completely back out. That Jim McColl? He has absolutely no interest in investing in Rangers.

Random fan calls up Clyde claiming he’s heard a rumour Jim McColl is going to invest in Rangers and doesn’t mention Souness or Walter taking over as chairman at the same time?

Standards are slipping.

This will be Jim McColl who approached the Rangers Supporters Trust through a middle man and suggested that he'd be willing to be part of a fan investment/buy out, only to shite himself and completely back out. That Jim McColl? He has absolutely no interest in investing in Rangers.

When was that?

surprised the shows even still on. a take it theres 2 subjects. 9 in a row and rangers sour grapes. such a 1 sided show its unreal. completely biased to the mentally challengeds. not sure why rangers fan ever bother wasting there time calling the show up.

Imagine actually sitting there all day and waiting for the lines to open for that mentally challenged infested show and then come out with made up shite with absolutely no substance or truth to it.

Rangers fan or not tbf it's probably a mentally challenged it's embarrassing stuff.

Oh and Jim McColl is a wanker btw.

Mate I'll hold my hands up and say I know absolutely f all about the man I had to Google him there. Can I ask your reason for saying hopefully not?

Since 2012 we had been looking for someone to come in and help us. Jim McColl had the money and chose not too . So therefore the Nationalist supporting c unt should never, ever be anywhere near our club..

I wouldn't blame anyone from running a mile away from investing in Rangers under Murray or during the asset grab and con after it. I don't imagine he has any real interest, but I wouldn't rule people out for not getting involved then.

Iirc it was after Whyte’s admin event when we were on the brink of going out of existence , he stated he was in , only to pull the plug the next day and help consign us to 10 years of hell .

Guys a prick

Iirc it was after Whyte’s admin event when we were on the brink of going out of existence , he stated he was in , only to pull the plug the next day and help consign us to 10 years of hell .

Guys a prick

Do you really think that any money anyone put in that time would have gone anywhere bar the spivs?

Back