Season ticket numbers to date

People are free to do what they think is right for them under the circumstances. My circumstances permit me to pay for a ticket even in the knowledge it's going to be some time before we are back in Ibrox.
I did it on the basis the club needs money for running costs, and if my ST money ends up counting only as a donation to the club to help it survive these tough times then so be it.
Having said that, I very much appreciate that those with different financial commitments to me, or simply different views from mine, will see it differently.
I’m the same as yourself however I still think the club treat us with contempt.. the £25 voucher was as good as them giving us the middle finger. And they even worded like it was a gift

Is there anyone not renewing because of no date to access stadium? I haven’t heard anyone say it as a reason but for me it’s a good enough reason. I’ve renewed my 2.
Plenty of people including myself want to know how the club will deal with that situation. The £25 voucher for this seasons missed games is not a good marker of what might come down the line.
What is next, charging those on CCCS for cup games they are not allowed to attend? The club have handled the whole situation badly, they have had plenty of time to tell us what happens in a games behind closed doors scenario

Plenty of people including myself want to know how the club will deal with that situation. The £25 voucher for this seasons missed games is not a good marker of what might come down the line.
What is next, charging those on CCCS for cup games they are not allowed to attend? The club have handled the whole situation badly, they have had plenty of time to tell us what happens in a games behind closed doors scenario
Wouldn't surprise me mate and there is guys on here seem they'd happily do it to which is bonkers

I will renew my season ticket because so far im ok with work and don't want to give up my seat but how Rangers are handling it including the voucher is rotten in my opinion

"Your loyalty to Rangers will never be taken for granted, especially in tough times"

Yeah right

Going to renew, but kinda annoys me that I'll probably not get too see much if any games at Ibrox before the end of the year, and yet our players will still be on thousands per week for not playing. I understand that they've agreed to defer some wages but that still means they won't really lose out, unlike the fans buying season tickets who are making real sacrifices. Quite happy to be told if I've maybe got that wrong.

Which clubs In Scotland have done that - apart from Hearts saying missed games will carry forward to season 21/22?

So we have to do whatever other clubs do? Couldn't care less what other clubs do, Rangers should be taking the initiative and looking after our fans.

The point is, as you well know, there is no easy solution and, indeed, any proposed solution may well require a consensus with the other teams if it involves, for example, a combined media package being available to season ticket holders.

For those who want to wait for more clarity the answer is clearly to wait before renewing.

So we have to do whatever other clubs do? Couldn't care less what other clubs do, Rangers should be taking the initiative and looking after our fans.

We are looking after the fans by taking our time, still within the renewal period, to get as much info as we can about how things will look and hopefully coming up with a solution once more unknowns are known.

If it's after the renewal deadline and they've still not said anything them complain but right now it's easy.

They don't know enough info yet and you don't need to renew yet.

Which clubs In Scotland have done that - apart from Hearts saying missed games will carry forward to season 21/22?
Why do we have to wait for all these other clubs?

I'd prefer they were just open and upfront

Because the other argument i read on here is we have a different level of season tickets to all the other clubs we can't do this or hand that back

Most people are going to pay it anyway by sound of it but people who genuinely have concerns deserve to know whats happening. Obviously Rangers have a plan in place for different scenarios just be honest about it atleast people will know were they stand

Why do we have to wait for all these other clubs?

I'd prefer they were just open and upfront

Because the other argument i read on here is we have a different level of season tickets to all the other clubs we can't do this or hand that back

Most people are going to pay it anyway by sound of it but people who genuinely have concerns deserve to know whats happening. Obviously Rangers have a plan in place for different scenarios just be honest about it atleast people will know were they stand

I‘ve offered a theory in post #266 mate. If it was simple, clubs all over the U.K. would already have called it.

If folk have concerns then they should wait. Surely?

FWIW I see Motherwell have announced they will copy the Hearts example. If 5 games are BEC then, at the end of the season, you can have the value of those games as credit towards your season 21/22 ticket or claim the cash value back. No figure mentioned of course. I think this will become ‘the norm’.

Last edited:
Im referring to that as last season.

I mean cup games in 21/22 to make up for missed games in 20/21.
That can’t happen easily as in cup games the away team get a share of the gate and the ‘free’ tickets would have a notional value identical to the actual tickets sold so we, the home fans, would be transferring money from Rangers to the very clubs that repeatedly shaft us.

I‘ve offered a theory in post #266 mate. If it was simple, clubs all over the U.K. would already have called it.

If folk have concerns then they should wait. Surely?
I think the ones on the fence are waiting but im not convinced on them getting any answers before the deadline Rangers are choosing to ignore the elephant in the room

As I've stated i am renewing but i do feel it could have and should have been handled better

I think the ones on the fence are waiting but im not convinced on them getting any answers before the deadline Rangers are choosing to ignore the elephant in the room

As I've stated i am renewing but i do feel it could have and should have been handled better

I edited my post whilst you were responding. Motherwell have now copied the Hearts example. If I was a betting man my money would be on us doing likewise - and in good time before the deadline.

I edited my post whilst you were responding. Motherwell have now copied the Hearts example. If I was a betting man my money would be on us doing likewise - and in good time before the deadline.
Hopefully its the right thing to do

Theres other things the fans will do to dig deep to support the club as best they can but dont mug us off

I'm thought about that, bit of me couldn't care less if I don't go to Hampden again. It's a shit stadium with an appalling view of the pitch. I'm still wondering if it's worth paying to go into a ballot for that shithole.

It's up to you but I'm not paying to visit Hampden, I'm paying top watch the Rangers....hopefully lift the first trophy in years. The longer it goes on the more special it will be.

I'm thought about that, bit of me couldn't care less if I don't go to Hampden again. It's a shit stadium with an appalling view of the pitch. I'm still wondering if it's worth paying to go into a ballot for that shithole.

I'm of similar mind in the sense I'm not paying money just to get back to the same level of priority for semis/finals that I've had for all the years I've been on the CCCS. Not so much about Hampden being a shithole, just that that priority being a "benefit" of membership, when I already had beforehand is a slap in the face when being packaged up as a "reward for loyalty".

I've no intention as things stand of signing up for MyGers, because it's not offering anything that I'm especially interested in for the price.

Currently not even sure if I'll stick with CCCS as I can now have a bit more freedom to pick games I might want to miss (friendlies, etc). Not going to miss out on my seat for games regardless. So not sure I'll get much benefit from being in it either.

I'm of similar mind in the sense I'm not paying money just to get back to the same level of priority for semis/finals that I've had for all the years I've been on the CCCS. Not so much about Hampden being a shithole, just that that priority being a "benefit" of membership, when I already had beforehand is a slap in the face when being packaged up as a "reward for loyalty".

I've no intention as things stand of signing up for MyGers, because it's not offering anything that I'm especially interested in for the price.

Currently not even sure if I'll stick with CCCS as I can now have a bit more freedom to pick games I might want to miss (friendlies, etc). Not going to miss out on my seat for games regardless. So not sure I'll get much benefit from being in it either.
CCCS...will we charge fans on that scheme for home games in the cup that are behind closed doors?

CCCS...will we charge fans on that scheme for home games in the cup that are behind closed doors?

Have to assume not. I know the club is looking to boost revenue, but I can't see how that could happen. It would probably largely be dictated by SFA and the fact revenue gets split with visiting team too, but if fans can't attend, surely they wouldn't charge for tickets.

Sorry if this is off topic or been covered but I seen a thread for it before.

I pay 4 instalments with first due 29th of May but not able to update my debit card details online or get in touch with TO about sending a form. Anyone know what happens on this scenario?

Well if they get my cancelled payment refunded I can get on with renewing. Can afford to pay until I get my cash back.!

Sorry if this is off topic or been covered but I seen a thread for it before.

I pay 4 instalments with first due 29th of May but not able to update my debit card details online or get in touch with TO about sending a form. Anyone know what happens on this scenario?
I received an email from the club with a link that allows me to pay the first instalment - Have a look in your email or possibly junk
If nothing I would email the club

What a shambles

I never got an email so can’t renew my season ticket unless I do a bank transfer. Was wanting to put it on credit card and pay it off in July but can’t afford to pay it just now

However did get an email for my partners seasons ticket which is next to me but will only let me Rene wthat one by credit card. Could pay for both using my rangers account but have heard there are issues with this

Last edited:
The second mail I received has a link to pay which won't open, have emailed the ticket office to resend the mail with a link that will open, this is due paid on Friday still no reply from the ticket office.

The second mail I received has a link to pay which won't open, have emailed the ticket office to resend the mail with a link that will open, this is due paid on Friday still no reply from the ticket office.

Whenever I’ve tested these for people they always work so far. Copy and paste the link into a different browser or open it on a desktop?

What device are you trying to view it from?

Whenever I’ve tested these for people they always work so far. Copy and paste the link into a different browser or open it on a desktop?

What device are you trying to view it from?
It's a tablet that I receive all my emails on. Everything else that I have received opens up no problem, the continuous credit link etc. The link to pay for my season ticket won't highlight for me to copy and paste it anywhere else so there is nothing I can do. Why can't the ticket office take the money as normal they have all my details ?

It's a tablet that I receive all my emails on. Everything else that I have received opens up no problem, the continuous credit link etc. The link to pay for my season ticket won't highlight for me to copy and paste it anywhere else so there is nothing I can do. Why can't the ticket office take the money as normal they have all my details ?

What I’ve done for some fans is forward it to a different email and it works no problem.

Is it an android device?

We’ve switched to Stripe so for this first one at least they can’t take it automatically

Sounds a pretty bizarre issue if you can’t even highlight a bit of text to copy something. That sounds more of a problem with the device mate.

Are you not able to access your email by logging in on another device? Is it Hotmail, GMail, Outlook?

Back