Hagi So Happy To Be A Ranger

Delighted he has signed. The fact he wants the pressure is exactly the type of player we need.
Am I the only one to think he looks a bit like Ian Durrant?

I'm delighted too. Got really high hopes for him!
I think once he's fully up to speed with Scottish football he's going to be a star for us.
2 footed, can pick a pass and score goals from distance.

Really excited!

Last edited:
I'm delighted too. Got really high hopes for him!
I think once he's fully up to speed 2ith Scottish football he's going to be a star for us.
2 footed, can pick a piss and score goals from distance.

Really excited!
You on the piss, swavgav?

Delighted he has signed. The fact he wants the pressure is exactly the type of player we need.
Am I the only one to think he looks a bit like Ian Durrant?

I see the similarities, but if he's half as good as Durrant was, in his pomp, we have a star.

Reactions: TQ3
He's going to be a star, I'm over the moon we got him, when the Italians started sniffing About I thought his head would be turned but the boy has caught the bug he sounds like he knows what's its all about, same as Kent. That's the type of player we need, we have had too many wage thief's on books, Hagi #10. Wellcome Home.

Reactions: TQ3
He looked to lack a little fitness when he first came to us but he has more than shown what he is capable of.

Will be a great signing for us and will rise in value with every game.

I see the similarities, but if he's half as good as Durrant was, in his pomp, we have a star.
I meant facially, he looks a bit like a young Ian Durrant, but he has a style about when he turns and runs at the defence that looks Durrant-esque.
And I totally agree, if he reaches Durrant standards he will be star.

His mentality is beyond his years, thrives off of pressure that’s exactly what’s required here

The boy just gets Rangers FC. Simple as that. Such a coup of a signing - couldn't be a better fit for this club.

Can't wait to see him back again. With signing for us permanently I think he will be even better as he knows he will be here for the foreseeable future.

Great deal! After a few moves that haven't worked out the way he'd planned, Ibrox is the perfect place for him to showcase his talents.

A great move for us, great move for him

He's a game changer. We need work horses round him. Jack and Aribo in behind him, a new quality right winger and hopefully Alfie stays and we're almost there

I'm still unconvinced... The team needs improved. He didn't have long so I can't say he's shit. Also can't say he's great either because he went missing when things were going badly.

The line he mentions about fan pressure is particularly pleasing to hear. He's got the weight of the Hagi family name and the expectation of a nation on the back of his jersey. The kid clearly backs himself and that can only be a good thing for us. He doesn't shirk responsibility and is hungry for success. He's technically gifted like Kent and Aribo but in my mind he has more leadership qualities than either of those two at the moment.

'Fan pressure' put on you is welcomed by the best footballers in the game, Hagi gets that, Ryan Kent is finding his feet atm regarding that type of pressure but he's getting there.
The type of player SG wants are those types, when Hagi gets through the pressure of playing for a club like Rangers and what it means he'll prosper.
Borna Barisic struggled at first to come to terms with it but has elevated himself to best attacking left back in the land by a country mile, a fine defender too it must be said. Morelos with all the pressure and unfairness put on him since he came to Scotland is still learning what Scottish football is all about, the cheating refs who have 'instructions' to wipe him out is another pressure he has to deal with and hopefully if when we return to football he is 'comfortable with himself' in this environment and continues to show just how important he is to a forward thinking club of Rangers standing.
SG is building, we have gems in the club, Hagi is going to be a sensational player once he really settles in.

found this in-depth interview with Hagi

but does anyone know how I can get subtitles for it as it's in romanian

Back