New Castore Purchases Since Announcement

Mine arrived today, within 48 hours of ordering. I’m an XL (tall and lanky) and it was bang on length and chest wise. the t shirt was kind of a stretch material which was good.

Ordered a hoodie which was dead on size as well.

Only criticism was the lettering looks like it might have issues in the future.
I ordered xl way too small on shoulders in comparison to Under Armour. Had to return.

Very much off topic and will no doubt be in another thread somewhere but what's is date for new kit reveal?
The players are to return to Auchenohowie 12/6 with training resuming 15/6 so I’d imagine kit reveal on or just after 12/6.

Tell her you’ve had it for ages and have no idea why she doesn’t recognise it.
That's a good one.
A taste of her own medicine?

EDIT:
Just noticed the price so might not be so simple.
In saying that, I might just put it beside the Mulberry bag that I don't know about yet.

Last edited:
Castore will be pishing themselves at the amount of bears spending without the club getting any tangible recognition yet:)

at a glance, the stuff on there which is actually Castore is all in line with the pricing on the site.
You need to glance a bit more, mate.

Sampson t shirt £75 Castore, £56 Amazon.
Karlsson t shirt £75 Castore, £56 Amazon.

I can't find the Castore "Logo" t shirt on the Castore site, but I doubt it would only be £33.

What is the fit like on the clothes compared to other labels?

currently XL, but losing weight but unsure what would be best.

Noticed any items they have that has orange in them are sold out... I'm looking at the rest of you with a glare!!!

What is the fit like on the clothes compared to other labels?

currently XL, but losing weight but unsure what would be best.

Noticed any items they have that has orange in them are sold out... I'm looking at the rest of you with a glare!!!

I'm a medium. I got the Carlos Jacket and it fits perfectly. For comparison I got a medium in the Hummel 18/19 Rangers top and it was a good fit, a wee bit roomy. I also got a medium in the Hummel 19/20 top and it's pretty neat on me.

The Castore jacket is right in between and as I say, perfect for me.

Back