Lawwell joins SPFL delegation meeting Scottish Govt for return talks....

He is replacing Robertson for next season, so it would make sense he would be there as he would be involved in that side of things.

However due to everything going on you would expect every club to have a representative at the meeting.

Ehhh surely everyone wants football to start again soon ? I hate the man but not sure what the issue is here ?
The season has been ended mate, it's only May. Football isn't meant to be starting soon, it's meant to restart in July.

Rather than give you even more stick, just ask why Scottish football could be restarted soon, what outstanding issues are there and who stands to benefit?

Then ask why, if it has to restart soon, was there such a rush to end the league campaign?

Ehhh surely everyone wants football to start again soon ? I hate the man but not sure what the issue is here ?
Well some might say if they were so keen for the football to get restarted, they could have done it to complete this season on the pitch instead of in the SPFL boardroom.

the first question everyone, journalists and board members of other cubs alike should ask is why!?!

Im amazed at the reaction of some regarding Lawell . He’s ran the show for ten years and even before then weilded most of the power . It’s as if some refused to believe it and it’s only now they’ve been slapped on the face with a wet fish and it’s dawned on them what most of us have known for years .

However I’m also sick hearing about him , big scary lawell . %^*& him.

There should also be representation from the Championship and Leagues 1 and 2 who will have different re-start issues.

Not hard to imagine another Premier League breakaway at the end of all this (after all they only joined up again in 2012 to allow the SPL to rape Rangers).

It is a shame back then that Bill Longmuir and his SFL didn't remain steadfast and keep the 'blue pound' for the lower leagues as we worked our way up through them - the clubs in those leagues may well pay a heavy price for that now.

He is replacing Robertson for next season, so it would make sense he would be there as he would be involved in that side of things.

However due to everything going on you would expect every club to have a representative at the meeting.

But he isn't voted in yet.

That's like one of us starting a new job in a month with a company, and sitting on conference calls with them just now making executive decisions.

I’m sure he came off it last year and we came on it and that it was a 2 year stint, irrespective of whether that is the case or not we still have the current serving board member for this year and should be involved about football getting back not herr liewell.

couldnt wait to end the season to get gift the league and cant wait to get it back in terms that suits him, meeting has nothing todo with him so why is he there

Where the %^*& are we?

where has our presence gone in this charade?

I’m starting to fear the worse if we are just standing back and allowing this to be dictated by the usual crooks.

Back