Kenny Miller

I was a bit young to remember much of his first spell with us, so when he signed with the poets i wasn’t hurt much! When Walter brought him back i knew there was a good reason and now have absolutely no doubts over his commitment and effort to Rangers and just the game in general.

As someone said above scotland would be much better off if we had more kenny millers.
A fantastic player right up until he retired.

The fact he played with the mentally challengeds probably means he'll never get the same recognition as he would've done otherwise and that's probably right.

He's already said he bitterly regrets making the move.

However, nobody could ever question his commitment and effort every time he pulled on the Royal Blue Jersey.

Very few Rangers players have put the mentally challengeds to the sword more than Kenny.

He certainly cared a lot more than some so called big Rangers men.

A fabulous striker at his peak and a very good one even when he was past the peak.

Personally i think a hell of a lot of players have put them more to the sword than Miller
Novo, Ally, Barry , Lovenkrands, Baxter, Forrest , Millar , DJ, Stein , Johnston , English , Morton The list goes on. Fwiw i liked him till he played for them and i couldnt take to him after that.

Great player. Could generally feel safe to stick a bet on him scoring against the scum.

would rather have had another year from Miller than signing Lafferty and Sadiq. He’d have still been good for 10-15 goals that season.

I just really wish he had never signed for them. WHY DID YE DAE IT, KENNY?!
Lets not rewrite history here, 95% of us all thought Miller was done before he left us.

A really good servant for Rangers and probably would’ve been remembered more fondly if it wasn’t for his stint at the mentally challengeds.

Personally i think a hell of a lot of players have put them more to the sword than Miller
Novo, Ally, Barry , Lovenkrands, Baxter, Forrest , Millar , DJ, Stein , Johnston , English , Morton The list goes on. Fwiw i liked him till he played for them and i couldnt take to him after that.

I meant in my lifetime mate.

Should've stated that.

However, Kenny has certainly scored more against the mentally challengeds than Lovenkrands, Ferguson, or the great Colin Stein, who funnily enough didn't have as prolific record against the scum as you would expect.

A player I liked very much and man of many clubs none of which I have any objections to as he had to earn a living as he probably didn't earn as much as they do now.

I loved what he brought to a game but KM played for KM. Thats why he turned out for them and thats why he had THREE spells with us.

I meant in my lifetime mate.

Should've stated that.

However, Kenny has certainly scored more against the mentally challengeds than Lovenkrands, Ferguson, or the great Colin Stein, who funnily enough didn't have as prolific record against the scum as you would expect.
Parlane scored a load against them too. You didnt need to score against them to put them to the sword i meant’ they hated PL and Barry as they ran the show against them like Souness did in his first OF and Baxter every time.

Great servant to the club, scored a shed load of goals. Obviously there's the black mark on his career but I think he more than made up for it.

I was there when he scored his first for us at rugby park, 20 years ago now ffs.

Great servant over 3 spells, never gave anything less than 100%.

The "Oh My God, You Signed Kenny" South Park banner at the piggery was hilarious. Especially considering how he scored in the match and they failed to handle him.

Some assist from Boruc, played the ball straight to his feet!!!
I remember the next day there was a photo of the banner lying in the stands having been flung away by the rhabid who made it. Probs after he scored his first goal against them that day lol
I can visualise the Tumbleweed. He silenced them.
I watched that game with my mate who supports Celtic, ( I know, I know) he was slagging me constantly about signing him before the game. We all know what happened next.

Scored many a big goal for us. I barely even remember him playing for them.

One of my modern favourite players. Would love another striker in his mould at the club now.

Back