Bury FC phoenix club

The money is nothing really, enjoy seeing folk who love their teams dearly and honestly. Besides, I lived in F'field for 4 months pumping a bird from Oldham and I'm lactose intollerent.

%^*& the latics ;)
Hi
I went to Fairfield School, but im ok now.
Thanks so much to you great Rangers supporters, you are incredible.
You have always been my favourite team in Scotland and i wish our away shirts were royal blue, none of those funny colour make your eyes blur things.
Thanks for your interest and help

Hi
I went to Fairfield School, but im ok now.
Thanks so much to you great Rangers supporters, you are incredible.
You have always been my favourite team in Scotland and i wish our away shirts were royal blue, none of those funny colour make your eyes blur things.
Thanks for your interest and help
I went to Fairfield School as well, loved it, and the 40 years of therapy afterwards has helped me a lot

As another Bury fan,
THANK YOU RANGERS FANS for your support
We had our club stolen by a chairman who doesnt even like football and didnt even know Bury FC was a football club when he bought us for £1 off the previous chairman who borrowed excessive money against our ground, Gigg Lane
Then we got dumped out of the English Football League
The pain is unbelievable, our community has been devastated, and this was before coronavirus.
Your support is amazing and uplifting
Cheers
Sounds familiar mate .

Fallowfield boys :oops: it's like 50 shades of shite hole with the F'fields here haha.
I mind Bury because you had just gave Oldham a skelping 2-0 was around 2011/12 and didn't get any action off the misses for 5 days afterwards. Her dad was an absolute wanker hated Rangers and Scottish people, but you Bury'd him alive that week ;)

Hello, any of you fancy contributing to the thread above or posting memories on here?

I love nothing more than a good yarn from fellow football supporters, so if any of you can spare five minutes

Fook me lads. You keep surpassing yourselves. A PM I've received today:

Hi buddy, I'm based in the area at the moment. Where is your ground and is it within running distance from Prestwich? When you're back playing, I will bring a few Army mates to some games too. Good luck to you all.

Last edited:
Fook me lads. You keep surpassing yourselves. A PM I've received today:

Hi buddy, I'm based in the area at the moment. Where is your ground and is it within running distance from Prestwich? When you're back playing, I will bring a few Army mates to some games too. Good luck to you all.
My reply:

That's pure quality mate and defo going on our MB! You could even do it as a fund raising idea for us...ten army lads running to a Bury match, would be a first or even just you doing it would be a first!!!

We're still clinging to somehow getting Gigg Lane (our own ground) back...if so, it's 4.3 miles from Prestwich town centre to Gigg by road. There maybe shorts cuts but it's a pretty straight route tbh, so you wouldn't knock much off...my guess is you would only be able to reduce it to an even 4 miles!

If we end up playing at Radcliffe FC's ground, it's 4.4 miles by road. Less straight route but still pretty straight. I'd guess 3.5 miles as the crow flies, if you found an off road path. I don't know the area, so unsure if there are any but for the sake of a mile and the possibility of getting lost(!) probably not worth it.

I know how fit you army lads are, so sounds a goer to me. Then stay after the matches for a few beers and we'll pay for your taxis back to your base, in fact, we'll buy you beers all night...if you do a fund raiser as well!!!

Keep me posted, especially with the fund raising idea and/or if you're relocated. In the meantime, I'll pass on to our fund raising team as well.

Thanks again.

Andy

P.S. The only snag I can foresee, is coronavirus and when we'll be able to start playing, and by that time you may be posted elsewhere. But no point worrying about that, coz nobody knows what the future holds...

Last edited:
Hi all, got an email titled "SPFL accounts show they have been lying" from this MB.

After what happened to us and the badly governed EFL, can anyone elaborate what's happened with you guys and the SPFL? Kind of fell out of love with football so really not paid much attention to the sport until recently.

Thanks in advance.
Without wanting to hassle you guys, can someone give a brief summary of what's gone down here or is there a link?

Not looking for all the ins and outs...just some brief ins and outs...to get a feel.

It's things like this and a bit like Wozza...why I almost hate football but love my football club. Does makes sense?

The wages some players are on...especially in the Premier League is shameful and the big wigs 'running' the game with their snouts in the trough makes it even worse...

...whilst nurses on £20K a year are putting their lives at risk everyday. Shameful.

Hi all, got an email titled "SPFL accounts show they have been lying" from this MB.

After what happened to us and the badly governed EFL, can anyone elaborate what's happened with you guys and the SPFL? Kind of fell out of love with football so really not paid much attention to the sport until recently.

Thanks in advance.
Without wanting to hassle you guys, can someone give a brief summary of what's gone down here or is there a link?

Not looking for all the ins and outs...just some brief ins and outs...to get a feel.

It's things like this and a bit like Wozza...why I almost hate football but love my football club. Does makes sense?

The wages some players are on...especially in the Premier League is shameful and the big wigs 'running' the game with their snouts in the trough makes it even worse...

...whilst nurses on £20K a year are putting their lives at risk everyday. Shameful.
We could spend all day trying to explain it, but basically it centres upon the corruption within the SPFL and their efforts to award Celtc the title. They then lied about their proposed motion being the only way they could forward prize money to hard up clubs. They put forward the motion to be voted upon and it needed 75% acceptance in every league. Their bid looked doomed when the championship got the required 3 votes to scupper it. We then find Dundee's "no" vote mysteriously went AWOL in cyberspace, but rather suspiciously Dundee contacted the SPFL to announce they wanted to change their vote.
Someone more eloquent than myself can explain it better, but if you're really that interested and have hours of free time, It's all contained within the numerous threads on here.

We could spend all day trying to explain it, but basically it centres upon the corruption within the SPFL and their efforts to award Celtc the title. They then lied about their proposed motion being the only way they could forward prize money to hard up clubs. They put forward the motion to be voted upon and it needed 75% acceptance in every league. Their bid looked doomed when the championship got the required 3 votes to scupper it. We then find Dundee's "no" vote mysteriously went AWOL in cyberspace, but rather suspiciously Dundee contacted the SPFL to announce they wanted to change their vote.
Someone more eloquent than myself can explain it better, but if you're really that interested and have hours of free time, It's all contained within the numerous threads on here.
Defo don't spend all day on it. ;)

You've given me a feel for what's going down.

So the SPFL are pro Celtic then? Are they all Catholics?!

The hypocrisy in football, sadly...doesn't surprise me anymore.

When we were kicked out of the EFL; on the relatively small panel...one was from Derby County (who are now under investigation!). Where there's money involved...you can just about guarantee there will be something dodgy going on:

Derby County: Charged for breach of spending rules following the sale of Pride Park for £80M has come under scrutiny. The Rams have leased back the ground, which was said to have been independently valued at £80M despite it being on the club's books as an asset worth £41M

And the way Bolton Wanderers (so-called 'big' club) have been treated so leniently, compared to Macclesfield Town (a small club) is an utter disgrace:

Macclesfield Town: Given another seven-point deduction for failing to play a game (and non-payment of salaries)

It's their second deduction this season, having been docked 10 points with four suspended in December for non-payment of salaries and failure to fulfil a fixture. It was later reduced to seven points with three suspended after an appeal. But those three points have now been applied to the latest punishment.

So deducted 14 points for 2 games...they might as well have rocked up with a Fans Team and just get no points. 14 points. Fook off the EFL. Okay, it includes non payment of wages too but I've not heard that one before, normally the PFA pay them and take a charge out on the ground or something...like they've done with Bury in the past. Bolton on the other hand have missed 2 matches, one last season and one this season, including not paying wages and as far as I'm aware, have still not been punished for any of them. Other than a points deduction for going into Administration, which is a given and a separate issue anyway.

So yeah...fook off the EFL and fook off the SPFL. :(

When we were kicked out of the EFL; on the relatively small panel...one was from Derby County (who are now under investigation!). Where there's money involved...you can just about guarantee there will be something dodgy going on:

Derby County: Charged for breach of spending rules following the sale of Pride Park for £80M has come under scrutiny. The Rams have leased back the ground, which was said to have been independently valued at £80M despite it being on the club's books as an asset worth £41M

And the way Bolton Wanderers (so-called 'big' club) have been treated so leniently, compared to Macclesfield Town (a small club) is an utter disgrace:

Macclesfield Town: Given another seven-point deduction for failing to play a game (and non-payment of salaries)

It's their second deduction this season, having been docked 10 points with four suspended in December for non-payment of salaries and failure to fulfil a fixture. It was later reduced to seven points with three suspended after an appeal. But those three points have now been applied to the latest punishment.

So deducted 14 points for 2 games...they might as well have rocked up with a Fans Team and just get no points. 14 points. Fook off the EFL. Okay, it includes non payment of wages too but I've not heard that one before, normally the PFA pay them and take a charge out on the ground or something...like they've done with Bury in the past. Bolton on the other hand have missed 2 matches, one last season and one this season, including not paying wages and as far as I'm aware, have still not been punished for any of them. Other than a points deduction for going into Administration, which is a given and a separate issue anyway.

We are beyond hypocrisy up here and into corruption. Read through the relevant threads on this and shake your head in disbelief.

Th

They also told uefa that all Scottish clubs wanted to end the season early, before the vote was finished and forgot to mention that if the season ends early the tv companies will be due around a 10million pound refund, that's a significant amount for us up here

We are beyond hypocrisy up here and into corruption. Read through the relevant threads on this and shake your head in disbelief.
I've liked your post...but I don't really like it, just acknowledging it.

I don't know how some people sleep at night. Shameful.

They also told uefa that all Scottish clubs wanted to end the season early, before the vote was finished and forgot to mention that if the season ends early the tv companies will be due around a 10million pound refund, that's a significant amount for us up here
Then we have the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton, Burnley, Norwich and Watford getting £150M TV money down here...most of it wasted on wages. Although, Burnley do manage their finances well...to the extent a small town up the road from me, is in the top 30 richest football clubs in the world. You couldn't make it up. I hate the English Premier League and all it stands for.

Bournemouth even got fined about £10M for breaches of FFP, in gaining promotion to the Premier League. They paid the fine from their TV money.

As said, you couldn't make this shit up.
cursing.gif.cfd2db47e9ae858c2edc243223a2d9b7.gif

Spread what is going on up here down south as the narrative is we are the bad guys for wanting an independent investigation into corruption within the spfl and sfa.
Just read what Inverness Caledonian Thistle have said about it all, so posted the following on our MB:

Scottish Professional Football League

And you think we have it bad down here. Just have a read of these shit storms:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle: Would testify to 'bullying and threats' in run up to SPFL vote

In more detail below and whilst I'm not sure I fully understand it...it's a bad read:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Club Update: 10th May 2020

Without going into the specifics at this time, please know that we will testify to the bullying and threats made against our club on Friday 10th by an SPFL Board member and the threats against others by the same SPFL Board member and how these threats were “reported back to the centre” and to the SPFL CEO directly on the day with evidence at any genuine independent investigation with the proper and appropriate scope, should there be one, or at any further subsequent action thereafter. These were threats and not robust conversations.

Appallingly, the SPFL Chairman and the SPFL CEO have also used their office to attack SPFL member clubs who did not agree with arguably the most important resolution in the history of the SPFL and it’s utterly botched aftermath and they have deliberately and shockingly chosen to do so in public. And in what looked suspiciously like a co-ordinated attack, all the while calling for unity and solidarity!? It is also bemusing to hear them so publicly state they are unaware of any threats or bullying during the period of the 9th or 10th of April when the CEO knows what happened as it was reported to him and they continue to accuse anyone who spoke out against this take it or leave it offer as having an agenda which should be questioned!

Bloody hell...and @Billy blue aka @acousticblue can you shed any more light on it all? That's for our MB btw Billy, just brief details when you have time...sounds like an absolute minefield.

Just read what Inverness Caledonian Thistle have said about it all, so posted the following on our MB:

Scottish Professional Football League

And you think we have it bad down here. Just have a read of these shit storms:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle: Would testify to 'bullying and threats' in run up to SPFL vote

In more detail below and whilst I'm not sure I fully understand it...it's a bad read:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Club Update: 10th May 2020

Without going into the specifics at this time, please know that we will testify to the bullying and threats made against our club on Friday 10th by an SPFL Board member and the threats against others by the same SPFL Board member and how these threats were “reported back to the centre” and to the SPFL CEO directly on the day with evidence at any genuine independent investigation with the proper and appropriate scope, should there be one, or at any further subsequent action thereafter. These were threats and not robust conversations.

Appallingly, the SPFL Chairman and the SPFL CEO have also used their office to attack SPFL member clubs who did not agree with arguably the most important resolution in the history of the SPFL and it’s utterly botched aftermath and they have deliberately and shockingly chosen to do so in public. And in what looked suspiciously like a co-ordinated attack, all the while calling for unity and solidarity!? It is also bemusing to hear them so publicly state they are unaware of any threats or bullying during the period of the 9th or 10th of April when the CEO knows what happened as it was reported to him and they continue to accuse anyone who spoke out against this take it or leave it offer as having an agenda which should be questioned!

Bloody hell...and @Billy blue aka @acousticblue can you shed any more light on it all? That's for our MB btw Billy, just brief details when you have time...sounds like an absolute minefield.

Honestly , anyone interested should read threads. It is unbelievable to those outside of Scotland but we have been saying for a while the game up here is corrupt. There have been calls for Rangers to be punished for bringing the game into disrepute, fines and points deduction, for asking for an investigation.

This has been building for years now and is coming to a head. There are other clubs coming out to say they have felt bullied and threatened by the spfl, an association meant to look after its' members interests.The spfl itself is full of people who like separate entity FC and some have never hidden their hatred for our club.

There is so much else to say, it is best to read relevant threads and follow any links.

To all Bury fans, keep going and stay safe in this difficult time.

Honestly , anyone interested should read threads. It is unbelievable to those outside of Scotland but we have been saying for a while the game up here is corrupt. There have been calls for Rangers to be punished for bringing the game into disrepute, fines and points deduction, for asking for an investigation.

This has been building for years now and is coming to a head. There are other clubs coming out to say they have felt bullied and threatened by the spfl, an association meant to look after its' members interests.The spfl itself is full of people who like separate entity FC and some have never hidden their hatred for our club.

There is so much else to say, it is best to read relevant threads and follow any links.

To all Bury fans, keep going and stay safe in this difficult time.
Will do mate.

I hate injustice.

WATP!

I had a class-mate from Primary and Secondary school here in Glasgow his name was Tom McWirter, he signed for Bury FC , do you have any info on him?
Probably around late 60s early 70s

All the very best, keep believing

Thanks in appreciation

I had a class-mate from Primary and Secondary school here in Glasgow his name was Tom McWirter, he signed for Bury FC , do you have any info on him?

Thanks in appreciation
I'll do my best mate.

I've asked our resident expert on all things Bury (his user name is Sad Anorak, for good reason!).

Is it defo McWirter and not McWhirter? Not that it helps me...I've searched on google for both names and nothing comes up!!!

Thanks in appreciation
Sorry mate, nothing doing:

Initial check shows no-one of that name has ever played league football for any club in England. The words 'signed for Bury FC', covers quite a range of possibilities such as signing Schoolboy Forms or Apprentice Forms., and as you will know, very few in those categories ever make it through to First Team or even Reserve football. He certainly was never near a Bury first team squad. The name can be spelt with or without the H, but it doesn't make any difference for this person, who if he did indeed spend some time at Bury, he also left without leaving any trace of him ever being here (a bit like Chris Brown - a player we signed but never played for us coz he was permanently injured!). This doesn't count as beating me Andy, because if there is something to find I will find it, but in this case there is nothing there to find.

Sorry mate, nothing doing:

Initial check shows no-one of that name has ever played league football for any club in England. The words 'signed for Bury FC', covers quite a range of possibilities such as signing Schoolboy Forms or Apprentice Forms., and as you will know, very few in those categories ever make it through to First Team or even Reserve football. He certainly was never near a Bury first team squad. The name can be spelt with or without the H, but it doesn't make any difference for this person, who if he did indeed spend some time at Bury, he also left without leaving any trace of him ever being here (a bit like Chris Brown - a player we signed but never played for us coz he was permanently injured!). This doesn't count as beating me Andy, because if there is something to find I will find it, but in this case there is nothing there to find.

Thanks R11 BFC, now when I think about it he probably didn't play for the first team, anyway all the best

Thanks R11 BFC, now when I think about it he probably didn't play for the first team, anyway all the best
No probs mate. And if anyone else wants anything checking out for family/friends on Bury FC or Bury/Rangers related...fire away, coz our Sad Anorak man will know.

He's done a couple of videos btw. His latest one is very poignant (first video below) and a more historic one (second video below) a part celebration of our history:

The owner of Bury is another Spiv Fraud Chancer absolute fcuking parasite. I really hope they get rid of the Scumbag.
Cheers mate - appreciated. Just look and listen to the below from our current chairman...this is the type of animal we're dealing with.

And what's worse, if possible, is it was our previous chairman who ruined us by using money that wasn't his and through several 'dodgy' loans/schemes...yet left the club just over a year ago, saying he'd left it in a stronger financial position. We owed circa £500K when he arrived, when he left, we owed circa £15M. Both, in different ways, are utter scum.

Steve Dale on BBC Radio 5 Live saying, “I didn’t even know there was a football team called Bury.”

0_GettyImages-1170712446.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers mate - appreciated. Just look and listen to the below from our current chairman...this is the type of animal we're dealing with.

And what's worse, if possible, is it was our previous chairman who ruined us by using money that wasn't his and through several dodgy schemes...yet left the club just over a year ago, saying he'd left it in a stronger financial position. We owed circa £500K when he arrived, when he left, we owed circa £15M. Both, in different ways, are utter scum.

Steve Dale on BBC Radio 5 Live saying, “I didn’t even know there was a football team called Bury.”

0_GettyImages-1170712446.jpg
Disgusting mate, I wish you and your club all the best for the future.

@acousticblue

This is the post on Bury's MB:

Found this little number down at Gigg yesterday, amongst other items. Respect:

(Then 3 photos)

I've also sent you a PM:

Hi mate...these are the photos mentioned, in the link below (just click on my user name). So easy to post on here but on Follow Follow it's like you need an IT degree!

Link won't work of course...coz we're in MB lockdown. FFS. But I'll try anyway:

https://www.shakers20.co.uk/index.p...ow-follow/page/4/&tab=comments#comment-753856

I'll also try the photos again. They give me an image address, once posted on our MB but not before...so not sure why they're not working on here tbh.

Right...I can see them as clear as fookin' day! Even when I press preview...they're still there. But would appear when I press send...they disappear. Wtf?! HELP!!!

bang-head-on-wall.gif

1016235044_MemorialRangersShirt.thumb.jpg.3511eb158874c6a81aa7451cbc4aa071.jpg

Memorial_Side.thumb.jpg.ab401dc47cc8aeacdaafcc4976ef33b2.jpg

Memorial_Front.thumb.jpg.f4df5bc8aad7ddeef2242e5bbde31bc6.jpg

@accousticblue

(Then 3 photos)

I've also sent you a PM:

Hi mate...these are the photos mentioned, in the link below (just click on my user name). So easy to post on here but on Follow Follow it's like you need an IT degree!

https://www.shakers20.co.uk/index.p...ow-follow/page/4/&tab=comments#comment-753856

I'll also try the photos again. They give me an image address, once posted on our MB but not before...so not sure why they're not working on here tbh.

Right...I can see them as clear as fookin' day! Even when I press preview...they're still there. But would appear when I press send...they disappear. Wtf?! HELP!!!

bang-head-on-wall.gif

Well fook me...they're still there!!! Can others see them?

Or do they self destruct after a few hours?! :eek:

Last edited:
Does BuryAFC not have any sympathy from any of the two big clubs in Manchester.
Hardly anything (including Bury FC)...okay bits and pieces, here and there but as said, hardly anything.

The support we've received from Glasgow Rangers has been ten times more and I'm talking about both the Manchester clubs together.

I'm led to believe Gary Neville is helping on a free consultancy basis but given it was his Dad's (RIP Big Nev) decision, to recommend our original conman Chairman (a property developer from our rival county of Yorkshire, with no connection to Bury)...the least he could do tbh.

Hopefully, that's not come across as talking ill of the dead, as it's just the plain and simple truth.

@acousticblue

(Then 3 photos)

I've also sent you a PM:

bang-head-on-wall.gif

I still love that little Rangers shirt...it's special, very special:

icon_heartbeat.gif.4e78d05b87ddfe331d45a7dcd3fe2cc4.gif

Hows it going Bury lads?

Im a wee bit disappointed that the turquoise and purple zig zags has been elimated in the away kit vote, I had my heart set on that one!

What's your take on the White/Navy / White/Royal question for the home shirt?
Haha. I know you're jesting. But just in case...I'm not!!!

It's fairly quiet at the moment tbh, although we've got the 'Away Kit World Cup Final' vote over the weekend - see below. And then we'll be voting for our Board of Directors early June.

Oh...and don't get me onto royal or navy blue shorts! Long story cut short, our original colours were sky blue and choc brown. So I'm a big fan of those colours, as many are (and also for our former club legend (Ryan Lowe) scoring against Rochfail live on Sky TV) and why they're in the away kit final but the Maroon kit is also famous for our former club legend scoring the winning goal at Chesterfield to clinch promotion! See below.

Anyway, back to royal or navy blue shorts? You'll see on the historical kits link below, we fairly quickly went to white shirts and navy blue shorts BUT in 1962...there was a cock up on the order form, would you believe and royal blue shorts turned up. True story. Ground was painted in royal blue though and we kept...so a great romantic story for me. We've been White and Royal Blue ever since, with the odd flirtation with navy. But the oldies like navy and the youngies on Facebook also like navy for some reason. We had a vote last year and navy won...but I know the kids were voting on every possible device available(!)...whereas now, it'll be strictly members only voting, so hopefully Royal Blue will prevail...especially if we get our ground back - as all the seats are Royal Blue!!!

Thanks for asking mate, it means a lot to us.

Andy

CLICK HERE: For Bury FC Historical Kits

Ryan Lowe scoring the winner v Fail at Gigg Lane:

574aefac46c72_RyanLowevFail.jpg.70eb31580832b381aa3a5875bfd3cdd4.jpg

Ryan Lowe scoring the promotion goal v Chesterfield away:

1191581576_imageproxy(4).jpeg.e65da31c620e5b5d144b5996259b5bdb.jpeg

AWAY KIT WORLD CUP FINAL:

8-2-600x600.png

As one of the “oldies”, I’m happy to tie my colours to the mast as it were and I’ll be voting for navy and white.
I can understand that a few are saying it’s similar to Notlob and PNE etc, but who cares.
I started watching my home town club in the late 50’s with my Dad and those were our colours.
Personally, I’d like to get back to basics, a white shirt, no bits of blue stuck here and there just white, with navy shorts with a white stripe down each side, and navy socks with two white bands round the top.
it’s a shame that non of the blue shirts for the away options got through. We could have had a royal blue shirt with white shorts which I think would have kept everyone happy.
if you look through the historic kits, we once had red and white stripes with navy shorts. Apparently, at the time, striped shirts were much more expensive to manufacture and therefore buy, and, as has often been the case with Bury, we were strapped for cash, so as a cost cutting exercise we went for the plain white.
Anyway, be it royal or navy, both good names in my view, I’ll be there watching the new mighty Shakers starting out again.

At the minute the current world pandemic is causing me to wonder when I will see some football again.

Ps can I ask any of you reading this which Helicopter Sunday was your favourite?

If I was to pick myself I'd say 2005, but both were remarkable finalies.

Hows it going Bury lads?

Im a wee bit disappointed that the turquoise and purple zig zags has been elimated in the away kit vote, I had my heart set on that one!

What's your take on the White/Navy / White/Royal question for the home shirt?

Thanks for asking
Football without your football club is soul destroying.
I lost all interest in football initially.
However, the amazing thing that has happened is within our fan base are incredible people with all range of skills and talents, and over 300 have stepped forward to create the basis of a new fan based Bury AFC to ensure there is a Bury team in the football pyramid next season and with the dream that Bury FC and our ground Gigg Lane can be rescued from the clutches of the current Asset stripping chairman, the despicable dale. Incredibly there are some who still believe every word dale says.

As for the football kit, inexplicably the best colour royal blue, and other sensible colours such as black etc were not chosen in the battles leaving the last crop. I had to choose the green and purple and put the kiss of death on it.
I am a Royal Blue fan as that has been our colours since 1962, mainly, and my first scarf is royal blue and white.
Navy blue changes us to bolton wanderers (washing my mouth out) and pne colours.
Just not right
And Royal blue and white was the colour of Gigg Lane

So i am now hoping for the maroon kit and Royal Blue win

Rangers are my favourite team in Scotland and onwards and upwards

Cheers

Hardly anything (including Bury FC)...okay bits and pieces, here and there but as said, hardly anything.

The support we've received from Glasgow Rangers has been ten times more and I'm talking about both the Manchester clubs together.

I'm led to believe Gary Neville is helping on a free consultancy basis but given it was his Dad's (RIP Big Nev) decision, to recommend our original conman Chairman (a property developer from our rival county of Yorkshire, with no connection to Bury)...the least he could do tbh.

Hopefully, that's not come across as talking ill of the dead, as it's just the plain and simple truth.

Glasgow Rangers support for Bury AFC has been outstanding from every other club in the land
I cant thank you enough as it means so much

Some other teams have given notable support, Portsmouth, Brighton, Plymouth, Crystal Palace, Leyton Orient, Chester, Sunderland, Rotherham Utd, and more local Accrington Stanley and even our rivals Bolton Wanderers.
There are others too that i have missed, apologies to them, but overall that is it.
So thanks to them too.
But you Rangers fans are World Class
Thanks

Glasgow Rangers support for Bury AFC has been outstanding from every other club in the land
I cant thank you enough as it means so much

Some other teams have given notable support, Portsmouth, Brighton, Plymouth, Crystal Palace, Leyton Orient, Chester, Sunderland, Rotherham Utd, and more local Accrington Stanley and even our rivals Bolton Wanderers.
There are others too that i have missed, apologies to them, but overall that is it.
So thanks to them too.
But you Rangers fans are World Class
Thanks
And Exeter City are helping with our elections, thanks to them too

Back