Hearts face having membership revoked.

There's a reason Maxwell the Partick Patsy got the top job in Scottish Football.

I mentioned on here last night that the SFA have not been questioned over Maxwell co-signing the letter misleading UEFA about the siutation in Scottish Football regards calling the league. Maxwell is up to his neck in this whole carry on as well.

Yet another threat being issued to a Scottish Football Club by the "guardians" of the game. It makes me sick.

So they are relegated via a corrupt vote to finish a season which is three quarters complete. They try for reconstruction but it doesn’t fly, the league they are now in is likely to be mothballed so they can’t play and will go bust but if they try to take this to court they’ll revoke their license anyway? Jesus wept.

We should stand with them here to be honest.

There's a reason Maxwell the Partick Patsy got the top job in Scottish Football.

I mentioned on here last night that the SFA have not been questioned over Maxwell co-signing the letter misleading UEFA about the siutation in Scottish Football regards calling the league. Maxwell is up to his neck in this whole carry on as well.

Yet another threat being issued to a Scottish Football Club by the "guardians" of the game. It makes me sick.

I agree. 100%

No matter what we must stand shoulder to shoulder with Hearts

The Dundee vote was corrupt, and everyone knows it but are prepared to sweep.

Absolute nonsense. Hearts would then sue the SFA.
It's like the wee brother (SPFL) acting the cünt, playing the bully in the playground. Taking liberties and stealing sweeties. Any hint of the poor bastards getting strenghth to stand up to him he threatens them with his older brother (SFA) to "Knock fúck out of you...you...you... and you"

The bully continues to get away with stealing sweeties and slapping jaws.

The bullying begins

The key word is ‘could’. The SFA wouldn’t dare challenge a court ruling. They could only take such action is Hearts lost their case

Last edited:
Know what’s funny it would not be the same with us, no way would they ever revoke us they would lose their beloved sky deal, without rangers they have nothing

Reactions: TQ3
I agree. 100%

No matter what we must stand shoulder to shoulder with Hearts

The Dundee vote was corrupt, and everyone knows it but are prepared to sweep.

The Scottish Media have a share of the blame for all of this as well.

They aren't willing to stand up and ask the pertinent questions about what has gone on over the last months. They are quite happy to go along with the corruption as most Sports Editors are happy that Shameless FC were awarded the league and that's all that matters to them.

Serious questions should be getting asked in not only the media but in the Toytown Parliament as well. But don't hold your breath.

?

Hearts, or another member club, would have to take the action for it to not be thrown out of Court. Fans just simply can't take the SPFL to court.

The fans could call for a judicial review. Whilst the SPFL are a ltd company, they are also a private members club. I always understood that there were problems if you were a member of a club and took that club to court. You are in effect taking yourself to court. Maybe one of our legal experts could comment on that.

Forget next season, it doesn’t exist in the context that there will be any meaningful competition, Scottish football and the utter arseholes who take a shyte load of cash out of it but put feck all back into it need burnt to the ground.
The one massive problem is the supposedly successful businessmen of Scottish clubs who fiddle (pun intended) while Rome burns.

Back