Multiple million donation to the SPFL from Hearts investors

Gio#56

Story breaking on the BBC.

God knows how this unfolds. Seems Hearts backers with gift monies no strings attached to lower league clubs.

No one gives out free money to something they have no personal attachment to . No strings attached. How many dodgy businessman have been in Scottish football in the last decade and now they are claiming there’s people handing out free money . Only makes sense if hearts stay up or the championship has to start on time . But free money . My arse

No one gives out free money to something they have no personal attachment to . No strings attached. How many dodgy businessman have been in Scottish football in the last decade and now they are claiming there’s people handing out free money . Only makes sense if hearts stay up or the championship has to start on time . But free money . My arse

I believe there is an "investor" willing to pay free money to the SPFL to stop a court hearing into the SPFL.

These investors are anonymous? It seems dodgy to me.

Bizarre indeed, maybe they should give their money to AB so the new stand can be completed. Is this the nonsense that keeps Hearts in the SPL? And again nothing publicly from Donkey and the gang. A shambles.

I believe there is an "investor" willing to pay free money to the SPFL to stop a court hearing into the SPFL.

I don’t get why hearts , rangers etc would ever accept that .

Let’s say it’s 3 million . That works out as 70k to each club. For a small club that’s massive . But to rangers and hearts that’s nothing . Hearts are set to lose 2-3 million . Why would they accept 70k to be quiet

These investors will be involved in dodgy banking who do not want a legal court Or investigation anywhere near the SPFL.....now who do we know who has involvement in dodgy banking deals, washes money and has Direct links to a Scottish Club and the SPFL executive?

These investors will be involved in dodgy banking who do not want a legal court Or investigation anywhere near the SPFL.....now who do we know who has involvement in dodgy banking deals, washes money and has Direct links to a Scottish Club and the SPFL executive?

either this, my thinking too or scottish government (snp).

wullie miller says on live radio, jokingly

hearts proposal comes with a sort code for a bank account attached. How true.

Another episode in the scottish game that stinks.

Its all horseshit. :D No League in the world, not even one as bent and corrupt as ours, could be seen to have anonymous and nameless benefactors ploughing in millions.

Must admit its a bit odd that doncaster isnt interested in this money.

Or maybe its a bit odd that its being reported that doncaster isnt interested, because he knows the score.

Its been obvious for a wee while now theres some amount of effort going in to protecting the cabel and making sure its nowhere near court.

They didn’t state it was solely or even Hearts fans involved. They did say that these type of people have helped Hearts in the past. The money is to help with testing so the lower leagues don’t suffer and clubs go into hibernation

What’s our share of the handout?
Is it from a fit and proper source?
We need to know the answers to the murky goings on around the SPFL.

Whether or not it is fantasy, genuinely philanthropic or comes with an ulterior motive the story for me the SPFL Executive's ridiculous response of requesting a paper be presented. They should be knocking the door down to secure the money as soon as possible and then distribute it among the clubs (unlesss of course they want to tie it to a vote to award the 2020/21 title to Celtic).

She is at least painting the SPFL Executive as absolutely hopeless and clearly stated once again that there is no leadership.

Let's remember this clusterfuck of a situation has been started by cellik wanting a title. No other reason.

Hertz are quite within their rights to take this to court and would win.

If any club is dishing out money it will be cellik so that their SPFL cabal doesn't get taken to court and broken up for what it is. An organisation with the interests of only one club.

Take them to court Hertz.

Sounds like bribery
smells like it as well

This post does not infer that nefarious deeds are afoot and that someone is oiling the tracks for Farts of Midlothian to slink back into the premiership (how can this league even be called that is a joke befitting a 1970's tv variety act)

Let me guess: is the donation dependant on Hearts not being relegated? Would presume so if Budge is the middle man in this.

If so, then a wealthy Hearts fan(s) is essentially paying off Scottish clubs so that Hearts can stay in the top division? Seriously?!?

There is no way Hearts, Partick and Stranraer should have been relegated, but %^*& me, this is desperate stuff. I understand Budge looking at every opportunity to salvage the situation, but there comes a point you need to draw a line in the sand and take the appropriate action. The SPFL executive need to go. Stop fucking about.

Let me guess: is the donation dependant on Hearts not being relegated? Would presume so if Budge is the middle man in this.

If so, then a wealthy Hearts fan(s) is essentially paying off Scottish clubs so that Hearts can stay in the top division? Seriously?!?

There is no way Hearts, Partick and Stranraer should have been relegated, but %^*& me, this is desperate stuff. I understand Budge looking at every opportunity to salvage the situation, but there comes a point you need to draw a line in the sand and take the appropriate action. The SPFL executive need to go. Stop fucking about.

Can you imagine us doing the same in 2012?

The whole episode is orchestrated.

Back