Multiple million donation to the SPFL from Hearts investors

Peterhead say, they would take 20,000 per month to be onside.

Quoting their chairman. Ann budge could be a saviour.

We can’t get a sponsor for next season but there’s faceless people ready to hand over multi millions of pounds to save 42 clubs in a country that has nothing to offer in terms of paying it back. I’m Stitched up at the back.
Even the Naples mafia would blush at making a move like this.

What's the betting this turns out to be a loan to the SPFL rather than a donation? Very risky given the SPFL might be about to hit by a claim for £10m regarding broadcasting rights.

We can’t get a sponsor for next season but there’s faceless people ready to hand over multi millions of pounds to save 42 clubs in a country that has nothing to offer in terms of paying it back. I’m Stitched up at the back.

All to stop a forensic audit and what really went on.

What's the betting this turns out to be a loan to the SPFL rather than a donation? Very risky given the SPFL might be about to hit by a claim for £10m regarding broadcasting rights.

says no string attached DONATION. We know who is really behind this.

Hearts take on the SPFL or they accept a multi million pound donation

Oh I know what was said and I've read the BBC report. Doesn't mean I have to believe it though.

However, even if its a donation, it could disappear out the back door to BT Sport/Sky if they demand their dosh.

And who would make such a donation is the real question to force this.

1. Hearts benefactor
2. SPFL/Celtic benefactor (Stop forensic audit)

And still people will back them to go to court etc.

They are a disgrace to the game and if this goes ahead Rangers as the only losers in the whole debacle should take action.

Basically they are buying their way into the top league, can anyone anywhere tell me this is acceptable??

And still people will back them to go to court etc.

They are a disgrace to the game and if this goes ahead Rangers as the only losers in the whole debacle should take action.

Basically they are buying their way into the top league, can anyone anywhere tell me this is acceptable??

Can you imagine the outcry is we did this in 2012? Now we have the Peterhead chairman first to phone in live on radio and say Ann Budge the saviour.

Whether or not it is fantasy, genuinely philanthropic or comes with an ulterior motive the story for me the SPFL Executive's ridiculous response of requesting a paper be presented. They should be knocking the door down to secure the money as soon as possible and then distribute it among the clubs (unlesss of course they want to tie it to a vote to award the 2020/21 title to Celtic).

She is at least painting the SPFL Executive as absolutely hopeless and clearly stated once again that there is no leadership.

Dont think thats the case, think its all part of the corrupt plan.

Can you imagine if Ann phones Neil and this is sorted?

You have to change your mindset into the devious working of the SPFL and its Lawyer.

Lets face it. If legal route is taken then people are going to jail. IMO

These investors will be involved in dodgy banking who do not want a legal court Or investigation anywhere near the SPFL.....now who do we know who has involvement in dodgy banking deals, washes money and has Direct links to a Scottish Club and the SPFL executive?
Ha ha. Fkn hell. Reaching there mate, but I like your line of thought

Surely the best approach would be for those money men to pile their cash into Hearts, take the 1 year in the Championship, a risk I know, and come back up in a stronger position. Pumping money into your competitors pockets doesn't make sense.

Surely the best approach would be for those money men to pile their cash into Hearts, take the 1 year in the Championship, a risk I know, and come back up in a stronger position. Pumping money into your competitors pockets doesn't make sense.

there might only be an 18 game championship. I believe this money will be small donations to league 1 and 2 to keep the lights on and a donation to championship clubs to have a full season like the premier. And no strings attached, Aye right!

Budge definitely trying to buy reconstruction.

Hearts owner Ann Budge says "philanthropists" have approached her offering millions of pounds to help lower-league clubs as she expressed her frustration with the SPFL.

Budge admits her discussion paper on league reconstruction is doomed to fail, adding: "A number of clubs won't be able to play next season."

She says the league has been unhelpful over the offer of financial help.

"I'm being asked to put it in writing. It's a nonsense," she said.

"It's not quick enough, it's not decisive enough."

Describing the offer of help for Scotland's lower-league clubs as "an amazing philanthropic gesture", believed to be worth millions of pounds with no conditions, the businesswoman continued: "They know me because of Hearts.

"What they're saying is, 'We would like to help Scottish football', and I can't even get that moving."

Budge said that the SPFL's response to the offer was to ask her to "put a paper in and they will discuss it next week".

She said: "I'm offering them money! Not my money. I don't think it should be for me to say, 'Here's a pot of money, this is how I think it should be spent'.

"This is what is frustrating me more than anything. We are not addressing the right problems at all and people aren't armed with all of the information."

As things stand, Hearts will be playing in the Championship next season, having been relegated in bottom spot when the Premiership was called with eight games remaining.

"The inherent unfairness of it is why I'm still talking about it," said Budge, who reiterated that legal action is her least favoured option to address what she sees as the Tynecastle club being wronged by their relegation.

"I put forward a paper which I want to be viewed as a discussion document.

"I'm not precious at all about 14-14-14. What I want to progress is the discussions. We need to start the dialogue. I feel like we have been treading water for weeks and nothing is happening."

Responding to claims by the likes of Ross County chairman Roy MacGregor that her proposal is fuelled by self-interest, Budge said: "If it hadn't been Hearts there, no, I might not have been fighting so hard but I can assure you I would have been voting for change.

"If I go right back to 15 March, I wrote to the SPFL and said we need to look at this so that clubs don't suffer. What I got back was a letter that basically said, 'Yes, if you would like to do the work and tell us what articles need changed, we'll look at it'.

"That is not what I expect from the governing body. I expect them to take more leadership.

"I should not be the one who's trying to come up with some solution. I and many others can see a tsunami coming towards us. Certain clubs cannot play behind closed doors. Other clubs don't want to for business reasons.

"Everybody knows we have to make a change. Let's make a change proactively rather than waiting for clubs getting into difficulty. It's a nonsense."

Budge says that manager Daniel Stendel now "technically does not have a contract," but stopped short of confirming the German will leave the club.

Remember all that corruption and dodgy dealing that went on in the smaller Eastern European leagues that we used to poke fun at and thank god we weren’t in?

Scottish football has morgen into that.

I cant believe our board want us to carry on in this set up (Scotland). We're effectively setting fire to our money.

Let Hearts stay up and we'll throw millions at the game in Scotland. No bribery there at all. :D It does box Doncaster into a corner, all the same.
If he rejects it, he all but bankrupts Scottish football

If he accepts, he may be directly liable in a very dodgy business deal. That won't do his future job prospects any good

They didn’t state it was solely or even Hearts fans involved. They did say that these type of people have helped Hearts in the past. The money is to help with testing so the lower leagues don’t suffer and clubs go into hibernation

Ransom the game to save a bunch of dead beat clubs.

Is this what you call bribery? Buying people’s votes?

Lets think rationally for a second... who in the middle of a global pandemic and probably recession looming is throwing money to tiny irrelevant Scottish football teams?

Is this what you call bribery? Buying people’s votes?

Lets think rationally for a second... who in the middle of a global pandemic and probably recession looming is throwing money to tiny irrelevant Scottish football teams?

someone or some club that has a lot to lose from a forensic audit of the dundee vote and why.

The corrupt plan is now at stage two. A reluctant doncaster ready to listen (aye right).

Surely anyone wanting to put money into Scottish football for the benefit of all clubs in the league would do so by, for example, sponsoring the league. Not by making a 'multi-million pound donation'.

Nothing about this proposal sounds 'right'.

That would not stop hearts going legal.

More evidence to add to our court case.

If this mystery money was from celtic, maybe they've made the trail to them a lot easier.

It would be funny that all of this is to prevent a court case and we end up taking the thing to court anyway.

This can't be true? Would they need to register this with the UEFA FIFA ethics committee no laughing at the back. I think companies house or the law need to know where this money is coming from. Not Alex Salmond and co

More evidence to add to our court case.

If this mystery money was from celtic, maybe they've made the trail to them a lot easier.

It would be funny that all of this is to prevent a court case and we end up taking the thing to court anyway.

Hearts case get stronger each day with the possibility of restriction to trade by an illegal vote. Lawwell knows this and not only will it expose the corrupt cabal it will stop his team gaining the potential £30m champions route which this whole farce was around with their tainted title.

Back