Simon ferry’s podcast question ?

Just saw mark guidi mentioned on another thread , I’ve always wondered what happened with him & Simon ferry , guidi appeared after it had started & imo , gave the show a bit of professionalism ( don’t laugh ) possibly even compering at least one show without ferry .can anyone explain the split ?

I do quite like the show , don’t mind ferry , Kevin Kyle or slaney , actually feel they’re pretty fair overall.
Is it not Mark Guidi that sets it all up in partnership with William Hill .

I quite like it. The 1-on-1 interviews are usually the best when it’s a journeyman player although there’s been a few notable exceptions to that.

Kevin Kyle has pretty much declared himself a Celtic fan without outright admitting it, in saying that he is quite fair and seems a decent big fella.

I know someone who used to coach Celtic unders/reserves and he said slaney is the biggest fanny you'll meet, said that Si was OK.

My brothers mate who plays for Peterhead says Si Ferry is the biggest snake you'll meet, if your no laughing at his pish jokes and being his best mate hes bad mouthing you to everyone, either Derek Lyle or McAllister had him in tears one time as well apparently.

I know someone who used to coach Celtic unders/reserves and he said slaney is the biggest fanny you'll meet, said that Si was OK.

My brothers mate who plays for Peterhead says Si Ferry is the biggest snake you'll meet, if your no laughing at his pish jokes and being his best mate hes bad mouthing you to everyone, either Derek Lyle or McAllister had him in tears one time as well apparently.
He comes across a bit like that on twitter.

Surprised about how many people on here eating up this type of content, made for mentally challengeds by mentally challengeds, Even when they have Rnagers men on, the questions and editing of answers done by mentally challengeds.

Free country but cant complain about mentally challengeds setting the narrative in the press if this is what you spend your time on, IMO.

Fod is on tomorrow. The Di Canio Swindon stories are usually good.

There’s a guy down south who he played with trying to do the same thing, and he interviewed Ferry. Thought it was good. Shows how decent a job Ferry does tbf because the guys presenting was poor.

It was actually folk interviewing Ferry, in the clip you linked & some other ginger guy on Instagram the other day, that made me realise he is quite good.

Surprised about how many people on here eating up this type of content, made for mentally challengeds by mentally challengeds, Even when they have Rnagers men on, the questions and editing of answers done by mentally challengeds.

Free country but cant complain about mentally challengeds setting the narrative in the press if this is what you spend your time on, IMO.
Hahah ffs. :D

My word

Fod is on tomorrow. The Di Canio Swindon stories are usually good.

There’s a guy down south who he played with trying to do the same thing, and he interviewed Ferry. Thought it was good. Shows how decent a job Ferry does tbf because the guys presenting was poor.

Just watched that there, that boy is shocking. That’ll die out quickly, dreadful presenter.

Ferry is a decent listen. Never watched him play, but guessing he must have been ok to hold a spot at the mentally challengeds.

Sounds like your typical Scottish youngster. Just pissed it down the drain and regrets it massively.

Staunch mate, staunch.

Staunch mate, staunch.
Perhaps, perhaps not.

All I know is there is enough content out there made by our own. I would rather not spend any time giving traction to Lawwells sons outlet. Not a day goes by when many on here complain that Celtic control the media yet don’t see a problem with stuff like this as it’s all a good laugh eh. Free country and people can do what they like it’s just an opinion as worthless as anything else you’ll read on the internet.

I've enjoyed almost all of them except the Martin Compston & John Higgins ones.

For anyone to suggest there's a pro mentally challenged agenda is incorrect though as Ferry constantly mentions how McCoist has been his favourite guest (twice) & how much he loves Lee McCulloch.

With regards to 'Keeping the ball on the ground' i think the most "Anti Rangers" thing i've heard them say is that Gerrard has thrown some players under the bus at times (Something we've probably all thought or said at some point in the past 2 years ourselves).

Perhaps, perhaps not.

All I know is there is enough content out there made by our own. I would rather not spend any time giving traction to Lawwells sons outlet. Not a day goes by when many on here complain that Celtic control the media yet don’t see a problem with stuff like this as it’s all a good laugh eh. Free country and people can do what they like it’s just an opinion as worthless as anything else you’ll read on the internet.

Have you actually watched any of the shows being talked about in this thread by any chance?

I've enjoyed almost all of the interviews I've listened to, but the group chats with the creature 'Slaney' are like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mentally challenged pub.

I understand 'Slaney' is something of a cult hero on the channel but he just sounds like a ned to me.

quite like it - often watch it for Slaneys man on the verge performances, genuinely fear for that young mans mental health

Have you actually watched any of the shows being talked about in this thread by any chance?

I’ve seen some of the early content yes. It was no different to the other stuff that’s out there interviewing ex pros.

I’ve decided not to watch it as I’d rather not help line the pockets of the fat Japanese son but anyone else is free to spend their time how they choose.

I will never understand why any Rangers fan would want to sit and watch an interview with Martin Compston though.

I’ve seen some of the early content yes. It was no different to the other stuff that’s out there interviewing ex pros.

I’ve decided not to watch it as I’d rather not help line the pockets of the fat Japanese son but anyone else is free to spend their time how they choose.

I will never understand why any Rangers fan would want to sit and watch an interview with Martin Compston though.

Each to their own, I really only watch when they have ex-Gers or other big named players on.

Despite some horrific tactical insight, the show and agenda is fairly well balanced in my view.

It's a decent listen mostly. Got 15 minutes through the David Turnbull one this morning on my walk and had to turn it off. Not the sharpest and gave nothing. Clint Hill was good aa was the Billy Brown one.
Apart from the Rangers related ones, I liked the Gary Holt one

I have watched all the Rangers guys , most of the septic ones , most of the others , I’m getting more selective about the septic ones now , for example I just deleted peter grant , John Higgins , Arden mcgeady , gritthiths & a few others , no interest in what they’re saying .

The folk saying Russell Anderson was the worst are bang on the money , if you’re having problems getting to sleep , stick that episode on .

Apart from the Rangers related ones, I liked the Gary Holt one

I enjoyed the Dick Campbell interview. A refreshing and raw insight into lower league football. Once he'd settled in to the interview and relaxed, the swearing was on another level!

I enjoyed the Dick Campbell interview. A refreshing and raw insight into lower league football. Once he'd settled in to the interview and relaxed, the swearing was on another level!
Fortunate enough in a previous role to meet Dick when he popped into the managers office for a post-match drink.

Had never heard the C bomb dropped so many times in the half an hour or so :D

Don't watch any of the shows with Slaney. He's about as funny as boot in the balls.

The Clint Hill interview recently was top notch. Of all the Tims that have been on there was a few surprises, thought Pat McCourt came across pretty well. Not of the rabid variety.

I think Lawwells son owns the company that does it, no idea about payment but when Ferry was talking about paycuts at Peterhead he said he’d be fine but other lads wouldn’t. I took that as open goal being a second wage

I think it was tam Cowan who said he did the podcast for 2k he would have done it for less if they had heard of so Ferry

I have watched all the Rangers guys , most of the septic ones , most of the others , I’m getting more selective about the septic ones now , for example I just deleted peter grant , John Higgins , Arden mcgeady , gritthiths & a few others , no interest in what they’re saying .

The folk saying Russell Anderson was the worst are bang on the money , if you’re having problems getting to sleep , stick that episode on .
McGeady actually comes across as a decent guy and tells some good stories. But the staunch have gotta be staunch I suppose.

not watched too many. they are good. i suppose posters who point out the Lawwell connection are correct - if he is involved then every view of their channel = £££ in his pocket, no matter which way you look at it or enjoy their content that should be off putting

McGeady actually comes across as a decent guy and tells some good stories. But the staunch have gotta be staunch I suppose.
Cheers mate , I’d say I was borderline handwringer on here , whatever that is .
I generally listen to everything that rolls out , if I can’t stomach a person , I give it a miss . Surprised mcgeady came across well , just shows you .

The other two play to the weakest link of the audience, Ferry is good to listen to and if he wants to go further he needs to bin dumb and dumber

Perhaps, perhaps not.

agreed, this thread has me questioning if this is a Rangers forum

Don't watch any of the shows with Slaney. He's about as funny as boot in the balls.

The Clint Hill interview recently was top notch. Of all the Tims that have been on there was a few surprises, thought Pat McCourt came across pretty well. Not of the rabid variety.
Not rabid? The mink runs a IRA slophouse in Belfast.

Back