Belgium courts rules relegation illegal.

I'm not sure the Belgian League had a vote of member clubs to curtail the season, as we did here, as corrupt as it was. Belgium is a very different scenario and was a decision made by the Belgian League alone.

Agreed on what it was - proving what happened though?...

If our board dont pursue the forensic audit of the dundee vote to prove corruption. They can always do what is not being denied by the SPFL. Dundees 1st vote was cast. And that my friend in a court of Law was legal according to a QC. Vote fails.

Vote fails, no gifting of titles no relegation. Over to you Hearts.

Did the SPFL not change the rules at the time of the vote to cover this? Pretty sure the rules where changed to allow the decision to be made

If our board dont pursue the forensic audit of the dundee vote to prove corruption. They can always do what is not being denied by the SPFL. Dundees 1st vote was cast. And that my friend in a court of Law was legal according to a QC. Vote fails.

Hopefully mate, the words from Stewart the other day makes me doubt that we are actually going any further (I was sure we would). Let’s see.

Indeed -- as I've suggested elsewhere, there's no reason at all that we couldn't cherrypick the Partick QC-analysis for avenues of approach.

Dhim supporters are the only ones who recognise their asterisk as a proper championship. Them and possibly Dundee fans.

Not quite. According to the statement on Waasland-Beverens site (the club who were 'relegated') the prosecutors have provided the opinion that it may be unlawful ahead of the court case on June 17.

poets knew this could happen, as we know they have legal council, spfl has legal council as well as sfa. That is why decision had to be made on good friday, get in early beat the opposition down with deceipt, deflection and delay. Belgium law has spokenm, Scottish law is yet to be tested. You can now smell their fear.

Did the SPFL not change the rules at the time of the vote to cover this? Pretty sure the rules where changed to allow the decision to be made
Yes but the legal challenge would revolve around the resolution vote that should have failed as Dundee’s no vote should have stood once it had been cast.

Unfortunately I don’t think there’s any chance of Hearts going to court on this.

There are 47 top tier leagues across Europe. Just 5 of them decided to call the season early and declare champions and relegations

These leagues were in Scotland, France, Belgium, Malta and Wales. Some other countries ended their season prematurely however they decided against declaring winners and losers and used current placings for euro places and the rest just got on with project restart

The french league postponement was decided by the french president and was not initiated by their league officials who have since suggested the decision was a premature one

The Belgian league is in chaos with 4 members suing the leagues chairman who they are accusing of conflicts of interest and corruption given his links to one of the belgian sides and a legal challnge has just ruled the relegation was in fact illegal

Malta and wales are tin pot and then you have us

The SPFL and their supporters bent every rule in the book to get where we are and now and are now part of the 11% that didnt have the will or vision to move forward at a time the decent football fans and desperate clubs out there needed them the most

100% this makes no difference to the situation with the SPhell. in the sense of a legal outcome.

However, UEFA are now in a bind. They allowed each Nation to make it's own case. NOW, they find themselves quite possibly allowing representitives to be selected from some Nations, which other member countries have (may have) deemed illegal.

If the French Supreme court come to the same conclusion, and Lyon are asking that very question, then I find it hard to believe UEFA won't issue an arbitrary ruling to all nations.

Next week will be monumental in European football. It will be hilarious if Dungcaster & Liewell have their Sporting Integrity exposed on an international level.

FBS

100% this makes no difference to the situation with the SPhell. in the sense of a legal outcome.

However, UEFA are now in a bind. They allowed each Nation to make it's own case. NOW, they find themselves quite possibly allowing representitives to be selected from some Nations, which other member countries have (may have) deemed illegal.

If the French Supreme court come to the same conclusion, and Lyon are asking that very question, then I find it hard to believe UEFA won't issue an arbitrary ruling to all nations.

Next week will be monumental in European football. It will be hilarious if Dungcaster & Liewell have their Sporting Integrity exposed on an international level.

FBS

Legally the SPFL will say members voted and this will be there stand point.

But QC says Dundees first vote was legal. So I am thinking otherwise and if court looms the same outcome could be sought.

FBS

This guy has nailed it

Popcorn ready all. We are now at position zero, nothing to lose everything to gain.

Come on Budge you big shitebag...
She won’t have too go to court as Doncaster has already basically told them the league will be extended as going to court would open too many avenues and they can’t afford to let that happen. Hearts won’t pursue it

Can we have a link to this in English please?

There's zero i can see - and the only thing that comes up when i google it is this forum :D

Back