Actually Rangers Fans

Meo-meomeomy

The thread about the mannequin caller on Clyde got me thinking. Cardboard cut outs throughout Ibrox could have some excellent potential for interesting guests!
Who could we have sitting supporting the Gers? Maybe five-ish choices each.

Hmmmm? I’ll go for Pele, Superman, Phoebe Buffay, Dumbledore, Yoda.

Ibrox looks sexy AF empty and seeing Defoe and Gerrard inspired walking down the tunnel suggests it's an inspiring arena for players and intimidating for opponents whether full or not.

I’ve had my five but as we are nowhere near capacity yet I’ll have:

Roy of the Rovers, Doctor Who, Top Cat, Princess Diana, Hong Kong Phooey, Doc Brown, Marty McFly and United States Naval Aviator LT Pete "Maverick" Mitchell and his Radar Intercept Officer LTJG Nick "Goose" Bradshaw. They can park, The Tardis, The Delorean and The F14A Tomcat round the back of the Broomy ( Hong Kong Phooey can park The Phooey mobile away up behind Bellahouston Park - it was a hideous green!)

%^*& the celebrities. The club should ask season ticket holders to send in pics of themselves (open to interpretation obviously!) and charge a nominal fee to print out as life size cut outs.

Either money goes to charity or the club.

If the Aussie rules example is anything to go on it will all be hi jacked by rival fans.

We will have a se room of Craig Whytes and they will have Torbett all over their stadium
It could be a good money maker for the club by charging season ticket holders in the first case a chance for your face being printed on the cardboard cut outs and placed At your seat.

It could be a good money maker for the club by charging season ticket holders in the first case a chance for your face being printed on the cardboard cut outs and placed At your seat.

Aye, and why not buy scarves and clothing from the Castore site or Megastore to dress the effigies? Even more money we could spend..

He is a big headed cant mate, they say don’t meet your heroes and thus is the case
Aye? I met him one time at st Johnstone away and he Shouted me over and says “here, big man.......... how’s things”
And I said to him “aye I’m ok, but why the big pause?”

sorry. Jaikets already on.

Aye, and why not buy scarves and clothing from the Castore site or Megastore to dress the effigies? Even more money we could spend..
No one will twist you’re arm to spend your money mate, it’s voluntary so I can’t get why you’re so upset

They 2 auld fuukers from the muppets , they’d keep the standards high I reckon. No time for green , soft boiled eyed sorts either .

The guy from man v food , keep the pie sales high .

the Comedian henning when , he knows a few of the old classic songs .

Who am I to argue with the Margot Robbie pics , a bit of eye candy bouncing about .

The Elephant man, Scott broon, the Hunchback, and the ugliest of them all Treacle Teeth in the away section. Scary stuff.

Back