Registered RSCs in Northern Ireland?

There's a list of Ulster RSCs in The Ulster Connection book. It was published last year but there were a few clubs missing off it and there has been some new ones since.

Not sure if the County Down clubs are registered individually or just as County Down Rangers supporters clubs. Think there is 10 clubs that come under the County Down combination of clubs

Not sure if the County Down clubs are registered individually or just as County Down Rangers supporters clubs. Think there is 10 clubs that come under the County Down combination of clubs
Registered individually.

Pretty poor if there are official clubs running in this day and age and not registered.
not registered or not listed do you mean.
any sc has to be properly registered through Ibrox and receive a charter to get tickets .
at least we did in 1988 so prob more a poor reflection on rangers web page if clubs like ours are not listed on their official site.
more important things to worry about tbh,esp just at the minute when our social club can't open the door yet the bills continue to require payment .

There used to be 2 in Ballymoney but only the one travel regularly. I’m near certain the other one still exists but aren’t as active.

On another point I’d still like to to hire the mini bus, start off in Limavady Rangers supporters club and do the drinking tour of every Rangers club in the country.

There used to be 2 in Ballymoney but only the one travel regularly. I’m near certain the other one still exists but aren’t as active.

On another point I’d still like to to hire the mini bus, start off in Limavady Rangers supporters club and do the drinking tour of every Rangers club in the country.

There are some amount of rangers social clubs in the NI, the ones I can think of are:

Limavady
Clough (co.antrim)
Larne
Whitehead
Carrick
Highfield
Sandy row
Barrington
Shankill Rangers
Lagan village

As far as I know newtownards has opened up a wee Rangers club to?

It’s always one thing I’d have loved our RSC to open up in ballymena

There are some amount of Rangers social clubs in the NI, the ones I can think of are:

Limavady
Clough (co.antrim)
Larne
Whitehead
Carrick
Highfield
Sandy row
Barrington
Shankill Rangers
Lagan village

Garvagh as well and I think that finishes the list? Get the bus booked for after lockdown lol

Garvagh as well and I think that finishes the list? Get the bus booked for after lockdown lol

Would love to do it.

That’s one thing the mentally challengeds don’t seem to have a lot of over here is their social clubs. They have one in Lurgan and used to have one of the falls road but think it’s shut now! They just use their IRA slophouses more than likely

aye come to us first when your still able to stand up :)) wouldn't fancy seeing the cut of you at midnight .welcome anytime mate as you know
good wee set up in garvagh too, well worth stopping and good folk

The list on rangers page is well out of date I think you had to contact them to have your club name on page

Fellow bears always assured of a warm welcome in Garvagh.....and the tennants ain't too shabby either!

Our RSC in ballymena a few Xmas ago had tried to plan a tour of all the gers social clubs, but a lot of ones pulled out at the last minute so had to cancel. Plan was to head to Belfast and start there, do the 5 social clubs within the city then work our way up the coast carrick whitehead and larne and then head for Limavady garvagh and finishing up in clough. Have a couple of pints in each club

Maybe try and get it organised again when everything opens up

Our RSC in ballymena a few Xmas ago had tried to plan a tour of all the gers social clubs, but a lot of ones pulled out at the last minute so had to cancel. Plan was to head to Belfast and start there, do the 5 social clubs within the city then work our way up the coast carrick whitehead and larne and then head for Limavady garvagh and finishing up in clough. Have a couple of pints in each club

Sounds like a plan. You'll all be in fine tune by the time you hit Garvagh!

Should’ve went on ahead with what we had, sure the bus was paid anyway lol

There are some amount of Rangers social clubs in the NI, the ones I can think of are:

Limavady
Clough (co.antrim)
Larne
Whitehead
Carrick
Highfield
Sandy row
Barrington
Shankill Rangers
Lagan village

You are correct about one in Newtownards. Premises of Ards Chosen Few.

That would take a long weekend too do with the boys I drink with.

Reactions: TBM
That would take a long weekend too do with the boys I drink with.

We were aiming to leave ballymena at 11. Say 2 pints in each club would be an hour. Maybe wouldn’t have got them all done but would have tried a vast majority.

But with experience in pub crawls sometimes when we get a comfy seat somewhere it’s hard to move into the next bar lol

Portadown and Markethill both have supporters clubs. Not sure it officially registered but Portadown Loyal only started up last season.

Yeah I know a couple of lads in the Portadown Loyal that started up. They have ran a few trips last season.

I know a lot of the ones who travel with the 1st Lurgan supporters club to. They run a bus every home game. One of my very good friends travels with them

cause the guys interested and keen advocate of supporters club don’t see your issue

It’s also a good way of some fellow ulster based fans to see and know what clubs are near or local to them that they could use maybe in future or travel with. The guy just seems to have some sort of chip on his shoulder.

Think dungannon also have a club.

They do mate.

Ballymena has 4 active clubs that travel weekly or else most weeks

Ballymena Legends Loyal
1st Ballymena & Harryville
Clough Rangers
Clough Loyal

I remember ballymena used to have a lot more round the area such as Cullybackey, Ahoghill and broughshane all having their own clubs but they have now folded and some of their members have moved into the other clubs.

Also used to be the seven towers RSC who ran a bus every single home game but they have folded now a good few years

They do mate.

Ballymena has 4 active clubs that travel weekly or else most weeks

Ballymena Legends Loyal
1st Ballymena & Harryville
Clough Rangers
Clough Loyal

I remember ballymena used to have a lot more round the area such as Cullybackey, Ahoghill and broughshane all having their own clubs but they have now folded and some of their members have moved into the other clubs.

Also used to be the seven towers RSC who ran a bus every single home game but they have folded now a good few years
I thought the seven towers were still active and going in cars lol

Belfast clubs, not sure if they all are registered with Rangers or not. Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.
Ardoyne
Cresta
Sandy Row
Lagan Village
Berlin Arms
Ulster Rangers(Shankill)
Welders?
Con club?(Talk of starting up last year, not sure if it materialised)

Belfast clubs, not sure if they all are registered with Rangers or not. Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.
Ardoyne
Cresta
Sandy Row
Lagan Village
Berlin Arms
Ulster Rangers(Shankill)
Welders?
Con club?(Talk of starting up last year, not sure if it materialised)

1st Belfast (Barrington club)
North Belfast RSC
Highfield RSC
Old moat inn RSC in dundonald?

maybe get to visit next season if the ports get promoted then .
too long out off the top flight and hard to know why they didn't just bounce up again but will be very welcome addition,hopefully at the expense of warrenpoint ;)

Ballymena and warrenpoint has a bit of history now after last season lol.

Always enjoyed my trips to mid ulster whether it is against Glenavon Portadown or dungannon. All great days out. Have a few friends I meet up with when at Glenavon and Portadown to for a beer

Back