Registered RSCs in Northern Ireland?

There's a few up round here. Monkstown, Whitehouse workies, eastway ( alpha). Carrick. Steve Davis loyal in the knee breakers in antrim as well.

Ballymena and warrenpoint has a bit of history now after last season lol.

Always enjoyed my trips to mid ulster whether it is against Glenavon Portadown or dungannon. All great days out. Have a few friends I meet up with when at Glenavon and Portadown to for a beer
yip good clubs that really should all be staple parts of the irish league .proper clubs with proper fans .
can't wait to see the end of warrenpoint .pity they could,nt take the red scum with them

yip good clubs that really should all be staple parts of the irish league .proper clubs with proper fans .
can't wait to see the end of warrenpoint .pity they could,nt take the red scum with them

To be honest I’ve never had a problem with warrenpoint. We were always made pretty welcome down there and no real bother and I was surprised at that for it being an absolute republican dive!! But they soon showed their bitterness and sectarianism when it came to a head this season with their keeper and our fans.

We always lay a wreath and Ballymena Utd ya the memorial down there when we play

The goalkeeper Warrenpoint signed in January lives two doors down from me.he swans about like he’s some top goalkeeper because he was with Lazio as a kid.i see him and think lazio to Warrenpoint something went wrong there :D

To be honest I’ve never had a problem with warrenpoint. We were always made pretty welcome down there and no real bother and I was surprised at that for it being an absolute republican dive!! But they soon showed their bitterness and sectarianism when it came to a head this season with their keeper and our fans.

We always lay a wreath and Ballymena Utd ya the memorial down there when we play
I think my neighbor was his replacement lol

The goalkeeper Warrenpoint signed in January lives two doors down from me.he swans about like he’s some top goalkeeper because he was with Lazio as a kid.i see him and think lazio to Warrenpoint something went wrong there :D

He’s got a lengthy ban to after his antics so he won’t be with warrenpojnt much lol

Someone mentioned the Lurgan celtic club and st one yome was their biggest supportets club in the world.
Always a lively affaor paddimg it with the Linfield supporters back in the day on the way to Mournnbiew

How's the support holding up in NI ? I always look for our tops in photos and it seems to be Ronaldo and Messi instead compared to the 90's. I don't think the club pay enough attention to our Northern Ireland.

Someone mentioned the Lurgan celtic club and st one yome was their biggest supportets club in the world.
Always a lively affaor paddimg it with the Linfield supporters back in the day on the way to Mournnbiew
had unfortunate experience of being on a ferry with said animals way back .bus load of Ballymena woman over on a shopping trip to ayr didn't exactly do anything to placate them either :))
security shunted us up into the drivers lounge half way across .not good and glad to see land

Everyday is a schooldays m8 having past through Dungiven many times heading to londonderry for abod parades I never expected an Rsc to be based there.

Yes mate it started up now a few years and travel to most home games with the north ulster federation. I think they have near 30 or so members

How's the support holding up in NI ? I always look for our tops in photos and it seems to be Ronaldo and Messi instead compared to the 90's. I don't think the club pay enough attention to our Northern Ireland.

Still going strong mate. Maybe not as strong as it was in the 90s but still ferry’s and planes are full every home game. I think the Gerrard effect has attracted a few of our younger fans over here

I know guys who are still passionate bluenoses but just can’t afford to get over as much now. These are guys who never missed a game to now maybe getting 3/4 times a season just due to the price and cost.

Obviously the EPL is more popular but still a large loyal fan base over here

Belfast clubs, not sure if they all are registered with Rangers or not. Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any.
Ardoyne
Cresta
Sandy Row
Lagan Village
Berlin Arms
Ulster Rangers(Shankill)
Welders?
Con club?(Talk of starting up last year, not sure if it materialised)
Also Barrington Street a, Highfirld RSC, Shankill loyal and Tavern loyal on the Shankill & Kosy Loyal and Moat Loyal in Dundonald

Still going strong mate. Maybe not as strong as it was in the 90s but still ferry’s and planes are full every home game. I think the Gerrard effect has attracted a few of our younger fans over here

I know guys who are still passionate bluenoses but just can’t afford to get over as much now. These are guys who never missed a game to now maybe getting 3/4 times a season just due to the price and cost.

Obviously the EPL is more popular but still a large loyal fan base over here

Nearly 60 quid a seat for the day trip with the federation, its a dear day out now

It’s also a good way of some fellow ulster based fans to see and know what clubs are near or local to them that they could use maybe in future or travel with. The guy just seems to have some sort of chip on his shoulder.
In today’s connected world a simple google search would answer your question.
Maybe you just need a little attention?

In today’s connected world a simple google search would answer your question.
Maybe you just need a little attention?

Listen pal I don’t know you, and I don’t know what your problem is?? But I think you might find a google search doesn’t give the information I’ve got here today.

This is a thread to help out ulster based fans to know who their local clubs are, and maybe a bit of info on who or where they can travel with and from.

Again if you don’t like the thread why take time to post on it? Maybe it’s you looking the attention?

As long a
Listen pal I don’t know you, and I don’t know what your problem is?? But I think you might find a google search doesn’t give the information I’ve got here today.

This is a thread to help out ulster based fans to know who their local clubs are, and maybe a bit of info on who or where they can travel with and from.

Again if you don’t like the thread why take time to post on it? Maybe it’s you looking the attention?

As long as you got what you need
You can sleep well tonight.

I could also be available if such a trip ever came to pass. Sounds like a cracking idea which would no doubt end in absolute carnage
A few of us had it organised for before Christmas 2 years ago but the majority pulled out the night before so we just had a day out in ballymena lol
Would love it to happen, would be great crack

A few of us had it organised for before Christmas 2 years ago but the majority pulled out the night before so we just had a day out in ballymena lol
Would love it to happen, would be great crack
Im sure it would be eventful!

Our RSC in ballymena a few Xmas ago had tried to plan a tour of all the gers social clubs, but a lot of ones pulled out at the last minute so had to cancel. Plan was to head to Belfast and start there, do the 5 social clubs within the city then work our way up the coast carrick whitehead and larne and then head for
Limavady garvagh and finishing up in clough. Have a couple of pints in each club

Maybe try and get it organised again when everything opens up

If you were doing that give us a shout I’m sure there is a few from our club that would be interested in doing that. Just give us plenty of warning to sort out flights etc

I don't fancy ending my night in Limavady lol. Start Ballymena down to Whitehead through Carrick and up round the Belfast ones. Then the bus can leave us there and take the Ballymena ones back home. Sorted boys

I don't fancy ending my night in Limavady lol. Start Ballymena down to Whitehead through Carrick and up round the Belfast ones. Then the bus can leave us there and take the Ballymena ones back home. Sorted boys
I was thinking starting off in Limavady so the likes of them Garvagh and Clough get a turn. Very seldom in them bars personally.

That is true. Couldn't tell you the last time I was in clough Rangers. Used to be a real good bar for matches when I was young. Any idea how it's going now.

Think it’s still going well mate. Obviously this latest pish with the virus will affect it the same as the other clubs and bars. That’s why it’s as important as ever when the clubs and pubs open again we all support the bluenose bars to keep them going.

@FortressVillage is a member of clough. He could probably provide a better update

Oi, if you lot are planning a tour don’t forget your South Armagh friends down here!

Will see how staunch you all are when the bus drops you off in the middle of Newry lol
Where do we drink in Newry? Only ever had a night in the hall after the parades lol

Back