Serie A

Jelle1880

Italian football back from tonight, Juve - Milan in the semi final of the Italian cup.

Just a heads up for those who like their football ;)

Quite possibly the best news I’ve had in 4 months, missed it something awful. Milan taking a 1-1 draw, still a chance.

Atalanta 3-0 up easy, one of the best teams to watch in Europe. 73 league goals for them this season, phenomenal.

Would love to revisit the San Siro again before it closes. Falling to bits but one of the most iconic stadiums on the planet.

Inter hold on for a 2-1 win - made hard work of it in the second half.

5 points behind Lazio and 6 behind Juve - maybe not completely out of it just yet considering there are still some big fixtures coming up for all 3 sides.

Hopefully Lazio can get off to a good start and keep pressure on Juve. They've got a tough couple of fixtures once they get going though

5 points behind Lazio and 6 behind Juve - maybe not completely out of it just yet considering there are still some big fixtures coming up for all 3 sides.
They beat my acca as I had -1, really should have been more comfortable after the 1st half. I think lazio will be poor after the break. Excited to see Juve win 2-1 tomorrow. Really want inter to win the league but think they need another window for squad depth.

Conte is confident that the Nerazzurri are still in the race for the Scudetto. I think its a long shot, but in this strangest of seasons, who can rule it out?

They beat my acca as I had -1, really should have been more comfortable after the 1st half. I think lazio will be poor after the break. Excited to see Juve win 2-1 tomorrow. Really want inter to win the league but think they need another window for squad depth.

Yeah, was waiting on another goal for my coupon as well :rolleyes:

Inter reminded me of us. Can play some good stuff, then concede and struggle to finish off.

Conte is confident that the Nerazzurri are still in the race for the Scudetto. I think its a long shot, but in this strangest of seasons, who can rule it out?
The squad depth will be the reason the don’t. Next season though ....

Really glad there is a genuine title race this year. Just annoyed that Napoli aren't involved.

That said, can still have big influence.

Yeah, was waiting on another goal for my coupon as well :rolleyes:

Inter reminded me of us. Can play some good stuff, then concede and struggle to finish off.
I heard commentator mention walker is a target, whilst I’m not his biggest fan he would certainly slot right into the system. Would also be more useful than Moses or Candreva right now.

Tonight’s TV games:

Lecce v AC Milan 18:30 Premier Sports 1 HD / Premier Sports 1

Fiorentina v Brescia 18:30 Premier Sports 2

Bologna v Juventus 20:45 Premier Sports 1 HD / Premier Sports 1.

4-1 Milan

Over to the Fiorentina game now I think - still.1-1 and La Viola down to 10 men and their "ned at court" looking manager sent to the stand.

Fiorentina been battering Brescia, the 2nd disallowed goal was very questionable. Down to 10 men now though.

Waiting on a goal in the Bologna vs Juve game for 80 quid and I swear that Ronaldo goal toward the end was onside, the replay definitely showed Costa onside.

Tonight's games;

18.30 Spal v Cagliari
18.30 Verona v Napoli (Premier Sports 1)
20:45 Genoa v Parma (Premier Sports 2)
20.45 Torino v Udinese (Premier Sports 1)

Verona should really be 1 up to be honest. Absolute sitter from 2 yards out

Tonight so far;

Inter draw 3-3 at home to Sassualo - big dent for their hopes

Lazio currently 1-0 up at Atalanta.
Sampdoria are also at Roma. 0-0 just now

Veretout scored an absolute peach of a goal for Roma, ruled out for VAR though (handball). The player was literally about an inch away and blasted it at the guy’s arm, such a stupid rule.

Back