The Louden Tavern Beer Garden

Yes in the house, thanks for asking

hopefully, bears acknowledge what is, and support you Robert. We need to support our own. Hard for all business at these times but pubs have had it hard. Some I will raise a glass when they have gone but the louden is not 1 of them. Always has my custom when I go home. And hopefully will still be there in years to come.

Out of curiosity I’ve not read up, is there a set number allowed in? Obviously your beer garden is pretty big does it go on that? Can’t see many here in Falkirk opening maybe BehInd the wall and the orchard But even those Are pretty small

hopefully, bears acknowledge what is, and support you Robert. We need to support our own. Hard for all business at these times but pubs have had it hard. Some I will raise a glass when they have gone but the louden is not 1 of them. Always has my custom when I go home. And hopefully will still be there in years to come.
There are very few that haven't been affected by this Virus but we hope that we can overcome the problems that we face.
The Rangers fans have always supported us in great numbers which we have always been grateful for, first in Duke Street then Kinning Park and now Copland Road

Out of curiosity I’ve not read up, is there a set number allowed in? Obviously your beer garden is pretty big does it go on that? Can’t see many here in Falkirk opening maybe BehInd the wall and the orchard But even those Are pretty small
We expect it to be 1m SD, which means we can get over 300 in. If they persist with 2m SD we can accommodate about 80

I know you don't normally open week days but Monday 13th would be a good money spinner. The day the twelfth celebrations would have been and I'm sure a lot of people has booked off work to travel to NI and now need something to do.

we are going to 1m+ in england so alls well you will be there soon. Numbers dropping fast. But we just need to be sensible. Hygiene and sitting side by side rather than face to face,

Going by social distancing restrictions an App might be a gd thing when reordering.

A local FB could really make the following day a winner rather than a DJ or bring yer own tunes of a cultural variety Bluetooth from the bar to the Beer Garden through Quadraphonic sound double Bass Drum ;):Densures a win-win 12 th July

G51 is bouncing.

Last edited:
Going by social distancing restrictions an App might be a gd thing when reordering.

A local FB could really make the following day a winner rather than a DJ or bring yer own tunes of a cultural variety Bluetooth from the bar to the Beer Garden through Quadraphonic sound double Bass Drum ;):Densures a win-win 12 th July

G51 is bouncing.
We already have a FaceBook

Proven? By Who?

A back street publican.

The country will be absolutely phucked by this but idiots like you can't see what's coming.

You run a daft pub that's open erm hardly ever.

Stop trying to influence the thinking of those who have a wider view of what's going on.

How much of a mess do you think this place would be in if it was Independent?

There would be fck all Furlough Scheme, No Pensions, Benefits the lot.

You're talking utter Lilian Gish about the UK Government.

Shameful actually.

Proven? By Who?

A back street publican.

The country will be absolutely phucked by this but idiots like you can't see what's coming.

Stop trying to influence the thinking of those who have a wider view of what's going on.
I bet you're a wow at parties.

Proven? By Who?

A back street publican.

I've never read any of your other posts but this is more than enough to ensure I'll not see any more.

The Louden Tavern Beer Garden will be open on Saturday the 11th of July at 11am
Will give further updates nearer the time
What's the criteria mate,not just for Louden,all pubs,is it a first come basis,one in one out ? We were speaking about this at work and everyone coming out with various ideas.

Proven? By Who?

A back street publican.

Pathetic.
I think people can make up their own minds and dont have to be influenced by "a back street Publican"

Good Luck to you and the Pub Robert, i hope the Bears back you in large numbers.

What's the criteria mate,not just for Louden,all pubs,is it a first come basis,one in one out ? We were speaking about this at work and everyone coming out with various ideas.
At the moment we are not sure, but looking at ways to get our usual customers in, maybe take a certain amount of names in advance then the rest on a first come first served basis
We will see what the guidance is before we implement our plans

Back