Bongani Zungu

NDC bear forever

Via FranceFootball https://t.co/BergoeEcBm

Mercato: Glasgow Rangers target Bongani Zungu (Amiens)
Amiens' defensive midfielder Bongani Zungu, 27, is targeted by the Glasgow Rangers.
Bongani Zungu is under contract with Amiens until June 2021. Approached last winter by Mallorca, the South African still has tracks in La Liga. But he is also now one of the players of interest to the Glasgow Rangers. The club recently took information on the former Guimaraes player in Portugal. In L1, as reported by Le Courrier Picard, Strasbourg also appreciates the profile of the 27-year-old. Amiens hopes between 2 and 3 million euros for Bafana Bafana.

Lol considering how quietly we have done all our business we sure have been linked with a lot of random Africans this week...I wonder if they share an agent? I'm still waiting on Khalid Aucho

Certainly a position we could use to upgrade. Kamara often proves too inconsistent and davis getting too old to manage a 60 game season. No doubt it's Bollocks though

Seems to be a trend across the media in Europe just now, link every player to Rangers.

Looks decent but must be the 10th YouTube clip I’ve watched this week

If we have learnt anything so far this summer, our signings will not be rumours or anything read in the press. Any links or supposedly ITK posters were quiet for our signings so far.

If we have learnt anything so far this summer, our signings will not be rumours or anything read in the press. Any links or supposedly ITK posters were quiet for our signings so far.
Always a small chance things can be leaked from club or agent we buying from.
Rangers don’t let anything out we know that

With a lot of these names there will be an element of truth, it will be a case of we are highly scouting these leagues(Belgium and France) and these are players we have watched
I don’t doubt there will be a database with all these players on them. Will anything come to fruition though ?. Not a chance.

He is definitely in the mould of what we need as a DM, however he turns 28 in a few months, I'm not sure it's in our model now to spend a few million on someone that age (as ridiculous as it sounds).

The whole purpose for our transfers will be sign young, have success and sell on. That is our model now, I'm not sure this guy fits the bill.

Looks a good player in those clips, however put a compilation of Glen Kamara's best bits up now and drool over that. Don't think you would see many of Glens brain farts in it ..... much the same in this instance I'd imagine

Always a small chance things can be leaked from club or agent we buying from.
Rangers don’t let anything out we know that
A few ppl don't seem to understand just because we aren't leaking info that nothing gets out.

As you mentioned his club or agent could be letting info get iout, might be to push the transfer fee up or get other teams interested.

Looks like a big lad. Just what we need in the centre in my opinion, a ball winner.

I want the type that'd spit on his granny then two foot her from behind.
Said that about Coulibali and he was rank,so I'm sceptical of these types. Don't think there's anything in it anyway.

Some name. As someone else has said we seem to be getting linked with hundreds of players from France with nothing ever happening. Good to have a rumour though.

Actually hope this one is true, he looks really good.

Of course you can make someone look good on videos, but you can’t fake that technique he has. Looks excellent on the ball.

South Africa fans seem to rate him really highly but Amiens want €5m.
Article said €2m-€3m

I think they just have a bowl full of french league midfielder names in a hat and they are picking them out as targets for us.

Back