Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, admin have a hard enough time as it is. They’ve already removed several posts of the tops. Play the game folks and see the bigger picture

I do like the top that has been leaked, however, it pisses me off that people leak things.

For the first time in over a decade do we have a kit and retail deal befitting of our club yet people want to jump ahead and leak the images ahead of promotion from the club and Castore. What do people seriously get out of that? Narcissistic arseholes. Whoever has leaked it should have their baws booted and quite frankly should be removed from their post.

It looks a lot better in the pictures, especially the latest pic of Hagi. If you zoom in it does appear to have the "wave" design through it as per the leaked PDF.

Quality looks amazing. But like many, just think it's a little plain. There is no real notable features imo. Wont stop me buying it thiugh.3rd Orange kit, if designs are to be believed, will be a corker though.

4iPnNlY.gif

I like it and will be buying it but i preferred the prototype shirt that was on here a few weeks ago with the 5 stars on the sleeve rather than above the badge...looked awesome. I heard that Castore will be doing the same as what Macron and Adidas do with rugby shirts... there will be a very expensive shirt exactly the same as the players wear and a slightly modified and cheaper version fans version.

The slogan underneath the 32red logo really annoys me more than it probably should.
Makes it look a bit lower league but other than that it's a nice kit. We'll forget about that white block when we're Champions and successful in Europe.

£90 will be for the player issue one, people moaning about that not being embroidered are showing themselves up because players hate it.

Castore have said that the replica will be priced in line with every other club quite a few times.
Thank God for that having two versions is a great idea btw, but I'll be sticking to the cheaper version

I like it and will be buying it but i preferred the prototype shirt that was on here a few weeks ago with the 5 stars on the sleeve rather than above the badge...looked awesome. I heard that Castore will be doing the same as what Macron and Adidas do with rugby shirts... there will be a very expensive shirt exactly the same as the players wear and a slightly modified and cheaper version fans version.

Tom Beahon has already confirmed this

Thank God for that having two versions is a great idea btw, but I'll be sticking to the cheaper version
Yeah, Castore honestly seem like the perfect fit for us at this stage. Every major club does the two versions.

We essentially need to build a retail operation from scratch, partnering with a young, hungry, forward thinking company with an exceptional online store will help us massively. It seems to be a bit of a masterstroke from James Bisgrove.

We are really lucky to have him, will go down as one of the best things this board ever does.

Why are so many moaning saying its identical to last seasons, it has a white collar and its blue that is where the similarity ends fs.

Looking forward to ordering for both my son and myself

We've had some pretty bad tops over recent years prior to Hummel and the money generated didnt make it back to the club.

Some have short memories obviously, looking forward to being able to buy our top again safe in the knowledge that this time we will actually benefit from each purchase

Remember when the pdf was leaked and in the know folk/podcasters were told it was fake. Then castore replied to that boy on Twitter saying it wasn't the strip.

That'll be the last time we believe what castore say haha. :))

Remember when the pdf was leaked and in the know folk/podcasters were told it was fake. Then castore replied to that boy on Twitter saying it wasn't the strip.

Well they weren't going to exactly admit it.

The colour is the best aspect of the new strip. Prefer it to last years top.
I’m personally too old to be wearing a football strip but hopefully they will flying off the shelves.
A shame they couldn’t bring out an adult one with no sponsorship. I would buy one of them to get framed.

To be fair the home top on the pdf design was different

Think it looks a cracking kit tbf. Simple as they should all be with right shade of blue.

Looking forward to the away and third kit reveals also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back