Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see the top next to the previous 2 ones it blows them out the water imo. Looks the proper Rangers blue colour. Can't wait to get one for me and the wee fella. Will be getting the away and 3rd also if they are the ones I've seen. :)

Remember when the pdf was leaked and in the know folk/podcasters were told it was fake. Then castore replied to that boy on Twitter saying it wasn't the strip.

That'll be the last time we believe what castore say haha. :))
they said it wasn't the finished product, there's detailing on it that was missing from the picture (apparently)

A top is a top, if I don't like it, I won't buy it.

It's blue, it has the Rangers badge on it and the Castore deal seams financially sound and good for the club.

Is it really that hard to have that approach? I only like about 3 out of the 9 Hummel tops, I didn't lose much sleep.

We are now benefiting greatly with the sale of our strips n people are still bitching. Look at the bigger picture. I for one will spend ma hard earned sheets on these tops.

Folks, stop whining like a bunch of auld women, get your wallets out and get it bought, home top, training kit, whatever.

We've waited years to be free of SD and to regain control of our merchandise. Now we know they money is going to the club.

It's blue, it's got our crest on it. What more do we need?! Let's show Castore why they are lucky to have us.

This has made me a bit more pessimistic.

I love the version that the players are wearing in the photoshoot but that looks like the blue is back to being way too light again. Hope it's not the case.

Be interested to see it in the flesh to see the quality of the finish. Collars and sleeve ends usually mean it's a better feel than all these horrible mass pressed iron on jobs.

Keep it simple and it will be work. Do folk really want to see the kind of kids designs puma are coming up with or the awful mess Nike gear is these days. Hopefully some good quality leisure gear to match the kits.

Some people are so moany . The sponsor is the worst we’ve ever had due to the writing , I think we universally agree on that . However the actual top itself is pretty nice . It’s better than Hummel home one . I’ll be buying mine without the sponsor .

As for people like above saying it’s making them “sick” on twitter , stop Fcking exaggerating and get a life ffs .

Some people are so moany . The sponsor is the worst we’ve ever had due to the writing , I think we universally agree on that . However the actual top itself is pretty nice . It’s better than Hummel home one . I’ll be buying mine without the sponsor .

As for people like above saying it’s making them “sick” on twitter , stop Fcking exaggerating and get a life ffs .
Sick means good in that context mate lol

Looked at these again closely and I'm reasonably confident they're fake.

The "better never stops" is the biggest red flag coupled with the colour being completely different from the photoshoot and the wave pattern not covering the full shirt.

The tweet you quoted doesn’t have the guy saying it made him ‘sick’ at all. It said ‘the new Rangers kit is so sick’. In today’s lingo that means it’s great. Hence the emoji he put after it. I’m in my 60s and know that much.;):)

I saw the smiling emoticon and thought he was trying to be funny . So “ sick “ now means good or great , that’s news to me I don’t know when that changed ffs . What next you wonder. To me if someone tells a sick joke or is sick in the head that’s derogatory , if someone feels sick does that now mean hey feel great . Weird world we now live in . Anyway the kit is nice enough I’m ordering it !

I saw the smiling emoticon and thought he was trying to be funny . So “ sick “ now means good or great , that’s news to me I don’t know when that changed ffs . What next you wonder. To me if someone tells a sick joke or is sick in the head that’s derogatory , if someone feels sick does that now mean hey feel great . Weird world we now live in . Anyway the kit is nice enough I’m ordering it !
It was the lingo when i was in my teens, haven't heard anyone above the age of 15 use it in that positive context recently right enough.

It’s a common phrase in this modern age

It’s a common phrase in this modern age

Im tempted to ask what people now say to the doctor if they don’t feel well , but I probably won’t like the answer so I’ll leave it .

Thanks for the replies , as for the kit it will sell in record numbers that’s my prediction , the sponsor is ghastly but it won’t stop us buying , we will see plenty without the sponsor this year I’d imagine .

The "better never stops" is the biggest red flag coupled with the colour being completely different from the photoshoot and the wave pattern not covering the full shirt.

Id say they’re 100% legit

Not sure why the better never stops is a red flag, all looks legit to me. Looking at the other pictures I don't think that the wave pattern is supposed to be on the arms either. Only thing that seems to be off with the two images is the name and number which have clearly been added to give an idea how it would look. These actually look like images you would have on the website with the white background.

As for the colour being different to the photoshoot, well the photoshoot is using a dark background and fancy lighting so prob not accurate in the first place.

Not talking about the design, I mean the pictures.

It's probably from DHGate or a site like that, the numbers and lettering are also completely off size wise
SPFL lettering and numbers have now changed for the upcoming season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back