Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked at these again closely and I'm reasonably confident they're fake.

The "better never stops" is the biggest red flag coupled with the colour being completely different from the photoshoot and the wave pattern not covering the full shirt.
It's a completely different font to what they've been using in all of their Rangers branding

I have just re-read the MYGERS email and doesn't suggest we can actually pre-order it, am i over -thinking this anyone know ?. Would seem daft just to show us it an hour before anyone else.

EDIT: Never mind its just a generic rangers email.

Last edited:
Looked at these again closely and I'm reasonably confident they're fake.

The "better never stops" is the biggest red flag coupled with the colour being completely different from the photoshoot and the wave pattern not covering the full shirt.

Isn't better never stops Castore's slogan?

I personally think that is the kit.

Isn't better never stops Castore's slogan?

I personally think that is the kit.
It is but the font in those images is completely off and the placement is a bit weird. The SPFL numbers are far too small

The colour being that different would make all of the marketing borderline false advertisement too.

I have just re-read the MYGERS email and doesn't suggest we can actually pre-order it, am i over -thinking this anyone know ?. Would seem daft just to show us it an hour before anyone else.
Was your email "something big is coming..."?

Just checking I got a mygers one and not a generic one

they send a video link for the remixed 4 lads. I don’t have the lastest mygers email but I’ve got the Castore email.
Was your email "something big is coming..."?

Just checking I got a mygers one and not a generic one
Ignore me , made a whoor of it. It is a generic rangers one, confusion occurred as its appeared in my junk email where MYGERS goes. General rangers one go to my main inbox. Very strange, my bad.

Signed up for MyGers back in May and I’ve still never had an email about it, regarding kits or otherwise.

It is but the font in those images is completely off and the placement is a bit weird. The SPFL numbers are far too small

The colour being that different would make all of the marketing borderline false advertisement too.
As stated, SPFL are introducing new numbering and lettering this season.

Mate there is literally no difference in the colour. You are trying to compare a photoshoot which has been digitally enhanced and added background with stock images which will more than likely be used on the website when buying. The name and numbers on the back of that image will have been added later to give an idea of how it might look. There will be a load of the same image with a different name and number like currently on our old website.

The tweet you quoted doesn’t have the guy saying it made him ‘sick’ at all. It said ‘the new Rangers kit is so sick’. In today’s lingo that means it’s great. Hence the emoji he put after it. I’m in my 60s and know that much.;):)

I'm also in my sixties,thanks for the education.
106529647_2806588762896605_4887821244018734740_n.jpg

Mate there is literally no difference in the colour. You are trying to compare a photoshoot which has been digitally enhanced and added background with stock images which will more than likely be used on the website when buying. The name and numbers on the back of that image will have been added later to give an idea of how it might look. There will be a load of the same image with a different name and number like currently on our old website.
I'm comparing it to the picture of Hagi with a bright light shining directly at him

Im tempted to ask what people now say to the doctor if they don’t feel well , but I probably won’t like the answer so I’ll leave it .

Thanks for the replies , as for the kit it will sell in record numbers that’s my prediction , the sponsor is ghastly but it won’t stop us buying , we will see plenty without the sponsor this year I’d imagine .
by the way another thing to look out for...
if someone says "You've killed it" or "they're killing it"
it doesn't mean they are doing a bad thing, it now means "You've done great"...

Yeh todays lingo is seriously messed up by the kids.

by the way another thing to look out for...
if someone says "You've killed it" or "they're killing it"
it doesn't mean they are doing a bad thing, it now means "You've done great"...

Yeh todays lingo is seriously messed up by the kids.
I can confirm that bottom line is accurate.

Thanks mate they seem to have a problem sending me emails and I'm shitting myself they won't send the codes when the games start.

If it’s just generic emails from Rangers you will have a marketing preference on your account profile on the website. Discovered recently I had apparently opted out of emails.

I haven't had anything from MyGers yet either.

I emailed them about 10 days after joining as I hadn’t had a confirmation email. They responded saying the email was sent out but hadn’t been opened - I had no trace of it, even in junk.

And as above have had nothing re: kit either.

Prepare to be surprised then as the SPFL sent screenshots out a few weeks back of the font and numbers on tops and it was indeed that style
Well the numbers on the official Partick Thistle release are totally different

Rid of Ashley and that's the important thing. Its basically a copy paste from last year. Not keen on it and a bit disappointed its a carbon copy. Hoping for better with the away and third kits.

Collar is different, colour is different and diagonal design doesnt appear on leak.

Not like the leaked kit at all that Castore already said was not final design.
Literally the exact same kit that was leaked haha... different lighting makes it seem more blue.

Let’s just be happy that we will be able to buy the kits and know that the club will be making the money from them eh? We’ve got a cracking retail deal sorted which includes us finally being able to walk in to a brand new club shop at our own stadium. As long as the kits blue and has a Rangers badge on it who gives a feck what it looks like.

If it’s just generic emails from Rangers you will have a marketing preference on your account profile on the website. Discovered recently I had apparently opted out of emails.

Off topic but I had to email Rangers as I hadn't been added to the MyGers mailing list, all my mates were getting emails but I wasn't. Got an email a couple of weeks ago saying I had been added to the mailing list now.

Let’s just be happy that we will be able to buy the kits and know that the club will be making the money from them eh? We’ve got a cracking retail deal sorted which includes us finally being able to walk in to a brand new club shop at our own stadium. As long as the kits blue and has a Rangers badge on it who gives a feck what it looks like.
That’ll never catch on mate.

Probably been answered a few times already but looking at the points that can be awarded on mygers it doesn’t look like buying merchandise gets points, is this correct?
When they first spoke about introducing mygers I thought this was one of the things that would get you points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back