40,000 season ticket renewals

Great stuff.

I paid my invoice in full yesterday but haven’t had any emails from the club. Anyone else the same ?

Just take them a while to get through them I’m assuming.

Friend of mine in the same boat

Spine tingling . Reminds me of the feeling of being at a packed Ibrox for our first ever game in division 3 . The snake oil salesman took the mic but I shed a tear just looking around me . I knew then we would be back .

I done mine about a month ago and waited 10 days for confirmation mate. Imagine it may be st least that long you may wait as there'll be a rush in last few days.
i've yet to get a confirmation!
the money has stayed out of the bank and my rangers account says my ticket has been purchased, so i think i'm ok

With the long waiting list I’m sure we will reach 45k I think that’s around the max we can have is that correct

I done mine about a month ago and waited 10 days for confirmation mate. Imagine it may be st least that long you may wait as there'll be a rush in last few days.
As I said earlier, I paid my transfer on Thursday and got confirmation yesterday. So it should hopefully be quicker than 10 days now for everyone.

Waiting list for a transfer after being priced out of bar72 season ticket.

I was hopeful of a decent seat available with corona and pay offs, it’s not looking good for choice with these incredible numbers, well done bears.

That's incredible, 40 000 in this economic climate is astounding. Well done bears.

I do think we are missing a trick though in not increasing the seating capacity by lowering the pitch. If we could increase this by say 6 000 or so - 6 000 x average ticket of 400 = additional income of 2 400 000! Not sure the cost of this right enough, but at 2,4m pa it should pay for itself fairly quickly, I would have thought.

Might not get my seat transfer now. Great number of sales, shows why our fans are the best.

That is my worry, really hoping to get a move next to a mate or two this season.

My mate and I renewed when we were pished a few seasons back but we let our seats run out then bought new seats "together" except they were about 6 rows apart!! We've never been able to sort it since.

Nice problem to have to be honest, what a support.

Really concerned my old man’s ticket isn’t going to renew.

Went on this morning to renew it and it said already was (even though no payment has been taken and no payment details are available with the purchase).

Contacted the ticket office and SLO but obviously expect them to be rushed off their feet.

That is my worry, really hoping to get a move next to a mate or two this season.

My mate and I renewed when we were pished a few seasons back but we let our seats run out then bought new seats "together" except they were about 6 rows apart!! We've never been able to sort it since.

Nice problem to have to be honest, what a support.
Where do u sit now and looking to move to mate?

Back