Kit update - first dibs for Mygers members

I'm fairly certain they're talking about early access to the reveal. They've stated that if you're a MyGers member you will get to see the kit reveal an hour early.
They'll be talking about access to purchase.

First dibs on stuff is literally the main point of having mygers

They'll be talking about access to purchase.

First dibs on stuff is literally the main point of having mygers

The site mentions nothing about early access for merchandise, only tickets. It'll be early access to the reveal video. Don't be disappointed when that's all it is, is what I'm saying.

Would imagine mygers customers would get an email at 8 am with a link to the release and possibly be able to pre order through that?

Was just about to ask this. I also can't seem to find an email welcoming me to MyGers.

Any help would be brilliant.

I've scoured the website, seems that everyone who's signed up to mygers will be given their tier (bronze, silver or gold) based on tickets purchased since 2015-16. Dealt with in July.

We don't make things clear or easy at all. The website is clunky and not user friendly in the slightest. Glad to hear it's getting overhauled.

Lovely i start work at 5am tomorrow for a full rebrand of our company :) that will be a welcome distraction at 8am.

Could someone please enlighten me , will we be able to buy a top tomorrow as it will be my daughter that would be going to get it ? Tia

Could someone please enlighten me , will we be able to buy a top tomorrow as it will be my daughter that would be going to get it ? Tia

You won’t be able to go anywhere to buy it physically for a while.

It’ll be available for pre-order online tomorrow.

That hour could make all the difference, would not be surprised if we sell all of the initial batch tomorrow

They’ve got us by the baws here. Don’t buy it within the first hour you’ll run the risk of it selling out. Great business plan to be fair.

Does anyone know the previous sales per top for Hummel? In my mind I reckon we will sell about 50k home tops, saying that I could be well under/overestimating it.

They’ve got us by the baws here. Don’t buy it within the first hour you’ll run the risk of it selling out. Great business plan to be fair.

Does anyone know the previous sales per top for Hummel? In my mind I reckon we will sell about 50k home tops, saying that I could be well under/overestimating it.
You're underestimating it massively.

We will sell the 50k bt the end of tomorrow

Honestly think it’ll just be a link that anyone can use to preorder but hopefully they’ve found a way to keep it to MyGers members initially at least

The initial 50k will sell out by tomorrow night, absolutely no danger if that. Hopefully we are restocked quickly.

I'm obviously getting old as I wouldnt care if we played in bin bags, just as long as we are winning

I'm also feeling old because I dont give a shit whether I get the new top at 8am, 9am, next week or next month. No doubt there'll be some great rants tomorrow from folk who miss out, looking forward to it :)) Stewart Robertson will be for it!

Back