Dundee FC in a desperate situation (Nelms's duplicity coming home to roost)

One of the few teams I had no axe to grind with over the last few years couldn’t have done any more of a 360

I will have a peh for my dinner in solidarity with their plight. GIRUY

Apparently Dundee were spending 133% of their turnover on wages pre pandemic!

Mental, I'm sure Dundee Utd where the same.

Amazing how little comment there is in the press about the 2 Dundee clubs finances when you consider the amount they go on about ours, and our wage to turnover percentage was about 50 percent.

gzOyZ3e.gif
This this this

It's something that was happening even before the vote, they were haemmoraging 500k per month so Nelms changed his vote and fu@ked up others to get promises from Doncaster and the big hitters he then kissed Pigeye Pete's ring to seal the deal and supposedly secure their future.
He should have got it in writing from them doesn't he know they can't be trusted, 30% or more of the SPFL members already knew what Nelms has just found out. :))

If you feel sorry for their fans go and have a look at their forum.

During the time when we issued our dossier on the SPFL, their fans were ripping the piss out of us and it’s contents. Constant sevco this and that.

Their fans are also/were fully behind their chairman’s decision to not only promote and crown their nearest rivals as ‘champions’ but to stop themselves from getting a chance at promotion by curtailing the season all in the reason of giving the kiddie fiddlers a *league title. They are happy to suck it up and move on.

Their fans are braindead, cuckold dumplings. F’ck them all.
You really need to stop looking at other fans football forums. It's what fans do, they rip the piss.

In fact it was better when we had it out at the games, no need for the keyboard warrior back then.

Once a proud Scottish club whose identity & fans were well onside with us.
They have been owned and run by a series of chancers for a long time.
The club have been unsustainable for a long time, much smaller clubs have been much better run and the future looks very bleak for the Dark Blues.

Wouldn't it be a strange twist of fate if they went bust , was it not them that took our premier league spot in 2012 (might be wrong)
it was, although they had no part in voting us down. but because of their recent corruption %^*& them.

Dundee were who I considering my favourite club outside Rangers, in Scotland.

After Nelms shithousery and completely disgusting behaviour, I have nothing for them.

Go bust Nelms you c_nt.

Came on to post exactly this . Was always a team I thought I respected . Now ? They can linger and go exctinct for all I care . Nelms is a disgrace .

So a rich owner is attempting to 'guilt' a portion of just £38,000 out the Clubs supporters - Kinda makes you feel Helms is a bit of a w@nker type?

Sleep with dogs...

I do feel sorry for the genuine Dundee supporters but what Nelms did at the vote not just fecked them it fecked Scottish football. Would love to find exactly what went on that day but I think Nelms will walk with what ever dirty Des promised him soon enough and never be heard from again.

This is the ideal opportunity for any journalist to take advantage of Nelms desperation, point out to him that he has been shafted by Doncaster, Lieswell & Co, so owes them no loyalty and asks him to name his price for an exclusive into what really happened on Good Friday.

Sadly, there is not one single mainstream journalist in Scotland with the balls to make that move.

I do feel sorry for the Dees fans as I believe that the vast bulk of them would genuinely gave disapproved of what Nelms did. During most of the past 35 years Dundee FC has been plagued by having a procession of duds, charlatans and shady individuals controlling the club at board level. As we know through our own bitter experience, that was not through the fault of the club supporters. If the Dundee fans group has decided to withhold their money from the club, it is my opinion that they must think that they have a very good reason for doing so.
you may feel sorry for them but i'll feel exactly how they felt for us back in 2012

Why not arrange the big friendlies that were promised for changing your vote?
Were the friendlies not rumoured to be played in the US? If they have the beggar bowl out for £30k it's doubtful they will have enough money for flights and accommodation for their squad and backroom team.

I don't think Dundee fans or the club were that out of order in 2012 to us. So I hope they sort it out. I'll separate the current person running the club that is responsible for what happened from the fans and club as a whole.

It looks very much like their fans are disgusted with the behaviour of Nelms in votegate. Liewells cum not tasting as good now, John?

If you feel sorry for their fans go and have a look at their forum.

During the time when we issued our dossier on the SPFL, their fans were ripping the piss out of us and it’s contents. Constant sevco this and that.

Their fans are also/were fully behind their chairman’s decision to not only promote and crown their nearest rivals as ‘champions’ but to stop themselves from getting a chance at promotion by curtailing the season all in the reason of giving the kiddie fiddlers a *league title. They are happy to suck it up and move on.

Their fans are braindead, cuckold dumplings. F’ck them all.
Real fans, or the same old rabble rousers on t'internet?

We cant talk about chancers getting control of anybodies club.

Dont need to go back far to see a bunch of Arthur Daley's running Ibrox.

At least Arthur Daley was likeable.

I don't think Dundee fans or the club were that out of order in 2012 to us. So I hope they sort it out. I'll separate the current person running the club that is responsible for what happened from the fans and club as a whole.

Mature attitude, which won't catch on.

Hilarious. Less than 10% renewals while we smash the 40,000 mark

What goes around comes around. They deserve all that is going against them. Their own fans don't even want to assist them. Goodbye Dundee Welcome to Asda.

I thought there was potential for a few clubs to go kaput, but if they are the first to go, and so soon after the clusterf... then that is super fast karma delivery.

I beg to differ. I was unfortunate to meet up with a team of the in Tenerife at that time and the bile and vitriol coming from them toward us was horrendous. I hope they die.

Scottish Football really is a farce. You honestly couldn't make this shit up.
Dundee vote against ending the season early.

Nobbled by the cabal promising reconstruction.

Change their vote to allow Covid FC* to be awarded a 3/4 title

Reconstruction binned.

Dundee now got the begging bowl out for £34k and heading down the shitter.

It's a joke league run by bigoted idiots

It was quite easy to see that Nelms' attitude was going to have dire consequences and it's looking to be true. He's made a right royal mess of it and I would wonder if he's even that bothered. It'll no doubt be someone else's fault anyway.

I feel a little sorry for the fans but they could have made much more noise of his handling of things and therefore. The complete destruction of their club wouldn't be a shame at all. They made their bed and now need to lie in it.

This is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil. Feel sorry for their fans but as a club they can decease for all I care.

This is the ideal opportunity for any journalist to take advantage of Nelms desperation, point out to him that he has been shafted by Doncaster, Lieswell & Co, so owes them no loyalty and asks him to name his price for an exclusive into what really happened on Good Friday.

Sadly, there is not one single mainstream journalist in Scotland with the balls to make that move.
They would be too terrified of what would be revealed. I'd love to know every detail of what was said and done at around 6pm that day and indeed thereafter.

I'll admit I'm surprised at my own gut reaction to this. In days gone by I would have felt sorry for Dundee fans, as their club has clearly been taken over by a lady's front bottom. However, after all we've been through, I have no sympathy left for this sort of pish. They can all go to hell.

Back