Old jigsaw

kw1872

Official Ticketer
Found this old jigsaw lying around and thought I would share it since its cool. Dont have a clue about where i got it from or how old it is but need to build it.
47-F53-DC7-3457-4-D99-A476-025-DD3008-DCA.jpg
0-CCA40-F5-6409-4-BFA-A532-0-F96-A8-D8-B430.jpg

Just remembered I had that very thing OP.

PTSD from spending hours finding the “Lawrence building group” bits. Cheers.

I have a 1000 piece one from the 60s.
One of those days i will get my niece to show me how to post pictures of it.
Computer illiterate. :(

Great find OP and remember this. Nice one.

Is the team photo taken in front of the Copland? I can remember it being Red, Yellow ,Blue ,Orange and Brown. So was the Govan Stand but going by the line on the pitch I'm saying its the Copland.

My bad vision cant make out the exit numbers. :))

That picture is the start of season 1988-89, so it's the squad who started the journey to 9 in a row.

I do think this is exactly the sort of “£10-20 tat” that we should be selling in the club shop.

Ive annoyed Mrs S for years saying that a RFC garden gnome in the new club strip each year could bring in about 20% of the strip income.

Nobody fucking listens :D

What was that you said?;)

I do think this is exactly the sort of “£10-20 tat” that we should be selling in the club shop.

Ive annoyed Mrs S for years saying that a RFC garden gnome in the new club strip each year could bring in about 20% of the strip income.

I would have to start collecting the gnomes if it did happen hahah

I had one of the 1978-79 squad that had black and white pictures of,I think, Gordon Smith,Sandy Jardine, big D.J. & wee Doddy on the reverse. Sure it was a 1000 pieces and as I was only 15 it was left to my Old Man to complete it which he did in about a week. He sellotaped up the B&W side and got it framed. It went missing years later, never did find out what happened to it.

Found this old jigsaw lying around and thought I would share it since its cool. Dont have a clue about where i got it from or how old it is but need to build it.
47-F53-DC7-3457-4-D99-A476-025-DD3008-DCA.jpg
0-CCA40-F5-6409-4-BFA-A532-0-F96-A8-D8-B430.jpg

Who is that next to Munro on the end of the top row inbetween Stevens and Boersma?

Is that the Dubai Cup in front of the Magnificent Bastard. The one we beat Everton on penalties
(I think)

Great idea!

I had one of the 1978-79 squad that had black and white pictures of,I think, Gordon Smith,Sandy Jardine, big D.J. & wee Doddy on the reverse. Sure it was a 1000 pieces and as I was only 15 it was left to my Old Man to complete it which he did in about a week. He sellotaped up the B&W side and got it framed. It went missing years later, never did find out what happened to it.
I've got that in the loft, picked it up in a jumble sale early 80's. It's a great jigsaw but takes ages to complete, especially the black and white side. Comes in a tube with a tin lid on it with the pics on it. Sorry dont know how to upload pics.

Thanks for the post. Great timing as my furlough has been extended today and I am pretty sure I have that jigsaw in the loft. Should kill some time as I can't watch any more episodes of Midsomer Murders!

Back