40,000 season ticket renewals

I wonder how many other clubs worldwide have hit that mark? Not many I bet.

Proud to be one of the 40,000

An incredible amount and delighted to be in that number. This will be my third season with a season ticket and I’ve put in for a seat change to try move beside a pal, does anyone know how likely it is that will be able to happen?
On the waiting list for a move aswell. Where do u sit just now and looking to move to?

Anyone been through the renewal process with a name change recently? I'm keen to renew under a different account/name (was originally a gift for me before so under another name) as keen to build up MyGers points under my name. Appreciate historic points won't transfer but has anyone seen it confirmed if I did a renew then name change, the MyGers points for this season's purchase would go to the new account? Ticket office has been unresponsive and nothing about this on social media. Bit of a deal breaker for me if I can't get this season's points.

why would we announce a large amount of money just before we go into a transfer window?
Any truth in the rumours Doing the rounds regarding huge investor being announced tomorrow as well as kit launch mate ? I didn’t want to start a thread as it could be nonsense but someone’s saying the guy who owns Lewis Vitton is investing . The name quoted To me on the phone there is Bernard Arnold ? As I say it sounds like gossip so not worth a thread of its own.

We really are the most loyal club anywhere.

And yet if you believed the media back in 2012 our support were being defiant and that we'd eventually all dwindle away. It's not like the media to get something wildly wrong is it, lol.

We Are The People.

Any truth in the rumours Doing the rounds regarding huge investor being announced tomorrow as well as kit launch mate ? I didn’t want to start a thread as it could be nonsense but someone’s saying the guy who owns Lewis Vitton is investing . The name quoted To me on the phone there is Bernard Arnold ? As I say it sounds like gossip so not worth a thread of its own.

Bernard Arnault, the 3rd richest man in the world, we can only hope :D

Fantastic support as always and given the circumstances it's all the more incredible.

Well done fellow Bears but a thought also goes to the Bears who have fell into financial hardship during this pandemic and I really hope you all get through this and see you soon back at Ibrox.

Once again unbelievable from the Rangers support fantastic best fans in the world. Now it's time for board,management and players to deliver for the supporters.

Rangers supporters never cease to amaze. 40,000 renewals during a pandemic is beyond belief. Despite all the moaning, whining and bitching on forums, we have the most loyal supporters ever. Proud of my fellow bears who have pledged their hard earned during so much uncertainty.

Late in on this one after just getting in from my work; a truly outstanding effort each and every Bear who was able to renew; and who has also joined MyGers.
A support second to none. WATP.

A thought also,for the small number who couldn`t renew due to circumstances outwith their control.

An incredible amount and delighted to be in that number. This will be my third season with a season ticket and I’ve put in for a seat change to try move beside a pal, does anyone know how likely it is that will be able to happen?
I would imagine specific seats would be a hard ask.

As a non season holder that signed up to mygers and was hoping to get a couple of season tickets for me and my boy, I am bitterly disappointed with this news. In all seriousness It's a tremendous effort from the support.

we bought our daughter one of his handbags in Turkey few year back for 20 bangers

Nothing short of phenomenal.

As other clubs go begging for fans and extend deadlines, we quietly just show the world yet again that we sing We Are The People for a simple reason. We are.

Driving back from the shop there and had the misfortune of hearing SSB before I turned it over and Alison whatever saying that lot have sold over 40k?

My Ronson Lighter.

More like half of that.

He's only young, it would need to be together. If it doesn't happen, I'll try again next year. The support has been tremendous in recent years, I reckon if there was another 20000 seats, we'd fill it.

Should just get two separate seats then following year try to get a seat swap together
It will toughen the boy up him sitting himself with bears round about him farting and swearing

Driving back from the shop there and had the misfortune of hearing SSB before I turned it over and Alison whatever saying that lot have sold over 40k?

My Ronson Lighter.

More like half of that.

If we say our crowd is 48,000 then they say there's is 49,000.
If we sell 40,000 seasons they will claim 41,000.

It's a form of insane jealousy.

They used to claim 50,000 season holders when they had a section of a stand shut and thousands more empty seats every week.

Back