Tims re-sing Mohamed Elyounoussi on another loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question, why is it bad news? I can't recall him doing much to be honest with you.

Also, if they stick with their much adored 3 at the back, he doesn't fit.

He had 13 goal contributions in 20 games

Compare that with Ryan Kent who had 12 in 33

He's a good player but hopefully the injury issues he had last year become a permanent issue for him.

Bad news for us would be the Forster signing another loan.

this doesn’t strengthen them anymore than last year - not worried

Agreed, I would really rather someone bought him and ended any chance of him coming back.

They need to put all their energy into getting Forster, if not they have a major headache on the horizon.
I'd laugh ma tits off if they replaced him with Hart. He would be another Boruc who is generally competent enough but will cost them loadsa points.

He had 13 goal contributions in 20 games

Compare that with Ryan Kent who had 12 in 33

He's a good player but hopefully the injury issues he had last year become a permanent issue for him.

Fair enough mate. I can't remember his name ever really being mentioned apart from an early league cup game when a mate of mine was raving about him.

20 games he played? Surprised he didn't win player of the year on a vote.

Very good player but had injury problems

if they keep him fit it’s not great news for us Cos he’s a good player at spfl level and will get goals /assists. Would have fathered neither of their loanees come back

sadly for us . it’s so easy to sell a 1 year loan to players this year for them since they can claim they are going for history even if we say it’s tainted they don’t care. I fully expect Forster to follow .The tainted 10 is a massive selling point for a 1 year deal on loan

Bad news for us is worrying about who they sign, what they do and when they do it, fuq them, Fuq Elyoooooonooosiii and Fuq big Lurch, fuq Celtc and fuq their fans..... It's all about us, who we sign and when we do it, the less we hear about those paedo harbouring creatures at their cesspit the better..... It's all about us WATP.

Outstanding player before moving to the EPL.

Not worked out in the UK for him.

Hoping his form continues.

Fit and firing he's a player.

Very good player but had injury problems

if they keep him fit it’s not great news for us Cos he’s a good player at spfl level and will get goals /assists. Would have fathered neither of their loanees come back

sadly for us . it’s so easy to sell a 1 year loan to players this year for them since they can claim they are going for history even if we say it’s tainted they don’t care. I fully expect Forster to follow .The tainted 10 is a massive selling point for a 1 year deal on loan
He was poor against us and if he injured then he no use to anyone! He’s no better than when they had Sinclair! That kind of pessimism will get you questioned on here if you’ve not already been!

Posters falling over themselves to say how good a mentally challenged loan signing is, while on other threads Morelos get's slagged off.

I think I remember the Southampton guy starting a match against us and was hauled off at half time as he was sh*te??

Then he ran his mouth about how they were going to spank us at the Piggery.

Good player for the SPFL but has glass knees

So they are standing still - no improvement and taking a considerable chunk of their budget. Happy days for this bear.

No wonder Southampton have money problems if they sign a £16m player then loan him out for the majority of his contract.

Would imagine the yahoos will have to this time pick up a huge part of his wages. No CL football will be a hammer blow for them with a £60m a year wage bill that will probably grow over the summer.

A player that can damage the 'lesser' teams and that makes a difference when we're struggling to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back