Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I got round to watching Spotlight and Athlete A . Harrowing stuff upsetting at the end in Athlete A when the girls/women stood up in court and read out their impact statements . Then there's Spotlight with the lengths the cult will go to protect their own .
Whats happened at parkhead is a hybrid of both these cases regarding sport and religion . I cant wait for that vile football club their enablers gets whats coming for them land more importantly justice and some sort of closure for the many victims

Doncaster, Mulraney, Petrie, with Lawwell's hand up their Forrest Gump Buttox from behind ?

With abuser Neil Strachan's mate Henry on the review team ?

It was DESTINED to be a cover up mate. Children clearly don't matter to them.
If the evidence from here makes court and the wider world the SFA "independent" is going to look shamefully weak. Possibly (probably) even completely wrong.

Cheers Grigo. Sorry to hear that mate.

I'd love to know the others that were on his list. I bet he'd love to be heard after all those years.

We may not have heard the last of Gerry. He definitely had a lot of fire in his belly.

Agree TS, but would he talk to us ?

He's a good human being but we might be a step too far, especially if he's not feeling
great physically.

I got round to watching Spotlight and Athlete A . Harrowing stuff upsetting at the end in Athlete A when the girls/women stood up in court and read out their impact statements . Then there's Spotlight with the lengths the cult will go to protect their own .
Whats happened at parkhead is a hybrid of both these cases regarding sport and religion . I cant wait for that vile football club their enablers gets whats coming for them land more importantly justice and some sort of closure for the many victims

Athlete A is a harrowing watch , its easy to see the like for like person(s) in the US gymnastics association and those who were in control of a certain Football club and boys club .........indeed the guy that takes the 5th could be a CEO at a current Scottish football club

The Trophy Centre in Paisley used to be at Neilston Road just by the cross, just up from Army Navy store on the corner.
Pretty sure Country Sports ended up in the shop when they moved nearer Paisley town centre.
I'm sure you're correct. For some reason I had it on the High Street but thinking about it now I can remember it at the location you said.

And there’s the money shot, the whole structure laid out before your eyes - from the first team down to the various boys clubs. And in their own publication :eek:

They even say in the article that a first team player will attend the Monday night sessions.

Doesn’t every professional club do that with clubs they have no connection to? Separate entity my arse.

I am very surprised that Private Eye have not uptaken the story. They usually call it how it is when the rest of the press ( up here anyway ) seem to be ignoring such a MASSIVE story. It seems much bigger and on a wider scale than any other paedophile ring case which were deemed significant enough to make documentaries and full blown films on. Furthermore, the fact that the press up here ARE ignoring it is potentially a huge story in itself.
Is the press holding back on this because of sub judice rules or fear of being sued, or perhaps complicit in the continued cover up?

Ive emailed them twice, never even got a reply

I've said this before. We get celtic this, Celtic that, oh how much the sun shines out of celtics rear end.

Then all of a sudden, something that they dont want to be associated with celtic, has a sudden change of name.

That's what dodgy companies do when they've been caught out at whatever they've been up to. Simply, it's because they have something to hide.

Agree TS, but would he talk to us ?

He's a good human being but we might be a step too far, especially if he's not feeling
great physically.

I don't know the extent of his health mate, hopefully he'll get over it, but I'd bet that he will have a plan to ensure the info he has is placed in the correct hands, should anything happen to him.

Mentioned before Grigo and I'm sure it's now okay to mention here too, that I would definitely, no doubt whatsoever, meet him face to face if he chose to contact any of the background team.

I always seem to be pushed for time now, but I'd certainly put everything else to the side to meet him and give it 100%, totally on his terms. He calls the shots, as I fully understand his position regarding providing information.

So if he frequents the forum, or if anyone in here knows him, you can let him know.

I don't know the extent of his health mate, hopefully he'll get over it, but I'd bet that he will have a plan to ensure the info he has is placed in the correct hands, should anything happen to him.

Mentioned before Grigo and I'm sure it's now okay to mention here too, that I would definitely, no doubt whatsoever, meet him face to face if he chose to contact any of the background team.

I always seem to be pushed for time now, but I'd certainly put everything else to the side to meet him and give it 100%, totally on his terms. He calls the shots, as I fully understand his position regarding providing information.

So if he frequents the forum, or if anyone in here knows him, you can let him know.

I know you’d be glad to mate. I know how much effort you’ve put into this.

I don’t know if Gerry is on here at all but I know the guy has the values of a good human being.

Last edited:
Ok, let's agree that the separate entity argument is blown out of the water as things stand and celtic take this all the way. What have celtic's lawyers got left? If this defence is all they have they'd be better going with du wei and anton rogan.
Banking on old friends in high places to ensure they aren't held accountable? it's worked for them for decades.

What I like about the approach this team has taken is that they are making sure people outwith Scotland's incestual infrastructure are made aware. I'm hoping this will ensure success.

The cover up, or non action by the police at the time when given the 14 names by Gerry is something that needs an independent proper investigation into, something just tells you it was hushed up and it stinks.

Banking on old friends in high places to ensure they aren't held accountable? it's worked for them for decades.

What I like about the approach this team has taken is that they are making sure people outwith Scotland's incestual infrastructure are made aware. I'm hoping this will ensure success.

This is vital if this is to succeed. The global publicity and outcry can only help in capturing people’s attention to ensure that fair justice prevails.

Without this, it would appear that there are far too many high-powered, influential people in Scotland (possibly involved in this - but with undoubted leanings towards the paedo club) who could direct the outcome of this scandal.

The victims should be the priority here, not an organised paedophile ring masquerading as a football club.

This is vital if this is to succeed. The global publicity and outcry can only help in capturing people’s attention to ensure that fair justice prevails.

Without this, it would appear that there are far too many high-powered, influential people in Scotland (possibly involved in this - but with undoubted leanings towards the paedo club) who could direct the outcome of this scandal.

The victims should be the priority here, not an organised paedophile ring masquerading as a football club.
If this remains responsibility of the fiscal and police we’ll be unlikely to see any form of real justice, they have it seen up

'And each of the boys club under the umbrella will be given equal rights as part of the celtic network'

That would be 100% correct pal,so when an Edinburgh cbc player makes the national squad and goes on to play at the San Siro along with a couple other cbc players,it’s only natural CFCcbc would take the credit for it and sent officials.

The cover up, or non action by the police at the time when given the 14 names by Gerry is something that needs an independent proper investigation into, something just tells you it was hushed up and it stinks.

Another coincidence is pressure on McSherry not to persue within the club not to go to police,then the same pressure ends up working at the “the theatre of screams”’as another poster described perfectly.

Back