Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of a Castore size guide (couldn't see one on their site), their gear looks super tight.
Think there's going to be a lot of pot bellied bears trying to pull a L size shirt over their gut :D

I wear medium in everything else and I've got a Castore jacket and a hoody, both also in medium and they're a perfect fit.

Reactions: BWO
So they're coming out at 2am my time, there's only going to be 50,000 available, and the 20,000 MyGers members get priority.

I'm not holding out much hope of getting one in this release. :))

I thought we were going to get a special offer. Do you know why that never happened?

It's a Rangers top.What's not to love.It's a great deal with a company venturing into Football tops for the first time.Yes we can all be expert's on designs ,I feel Castore got it just right.So I will be getting grandson 3y.o. his first Rangers strip when all it hits the shop.

We as in NARSA members? I'm not sure, I think this release might have come too soon but there might be an opportunity to so something in the future.

Sorry, yes - NARSA. I thought there was something with Castore being lined up recently with regards to apparel.

Sorry, yes - NARSA. I thought there was something with Castore being lined up recently with regards to apparel.

There were definitely conversations with Castore and the NARSA exec but I'm not sure what the specifics were. I think it was to ensure that Castore had the infrastructure and distribution channels to get the gear delivered to us quickly.

Has Rangers or Castore actually confirmed they are available to purchase tomorrow, I thought it was just a preview?

We’ve played a blinder here. Castore exude cool and quality. Our association could be historic in a marketing sense.

We are going to be closely linked to a brand who look to be world class. A brand that looks set to be a truly iconic outfit.

As people link Barcelona to Nike and Bayern Munich to Adidas, they may well link us to Castore.

Is there a pre sale link being sent to Mygers members? Or is the link on the website?
The website is a nightmare. It’s not even obvious where you log in.
I assume you can only login on the Talent Sport site (tickets)??

Is the badge embroidered? That's not the norm is it these days.
Replica embroidered, players kit embossed.

I really disliked the top that was leaked on Twitter a couple of weeks ago, however this top looks absolute quality. The collar is a nicer fit and I like the wave detail. 2 purchased for me and the wee man tomorrow.

How and where are we getting this 8am preview or pre order thro mygers ? Email or somewhere to login?

Do we not reckon it’ll be the preview for MyGers members but actually pre-ordering the kit will be available for everyone at 8?

Do we not reckon it’ll be the preview for MyGers members but actually pre-ordering the kit will be available for everyone at 8?

No. I'd have thought, given they said MyGers members were getting a presale advantage, theyll get a link at 8am before the rest of the support get the chance at 9am.

I'd like to know whether you can buy more than one at 8am?

I want to get one for myself and my boy. Will I need to use both of ours MyGers accounts logged in on different machines at the same time?

Let's face it, the site is also very likely to crash as 20k people log on at the exact same time.

Hmmmm, what to do, I’m night shift, fin at 0800, wait till I get home, or sit in the car, and order whilst still in work car park.

We’ve played a blinder here. Castore exude cool and quality. Our association could be historic in a marketing sense.

We are going to be closely linked to a brand who look to be world class. A brand that looks set to be a truly iconic outfit.

As people link Barcelona to Nike and Bayern Munich to Adidas, they may well link us to Castore.
Will take some effort from them to end up on the same level as Adidas or Nike.

I don’t get the whole priority for mygers or whatever that’s about , surely the plan should be sell to as many as possible as soon as possible and make it as easy as you can for people who want to purchase the kit to buy it ?

I don’t get the whole priority for mygers or whatever that’s about , surely the plan should be sell to as many as possible as soon as possible and make it as easy as you can for people who want to purchase the kit to buy it ?
Gets more people signing up to MyGers, ergo more money into the club.

It's all marketing innit?

As soon as something becomes harder to get, people are more keen to get it.

Its sales 101.

Headline grabbing stuff when the first run (even if it is a huge number like 50,000 tops) sells out in a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back