Lovenkrands leaving for Japan

:rolleyes: People saying a weird tone to the tweet without reading the actual statement which is respectful and complimentary. I'm not saying it's not something more than meets the eye, but it baffles me that people are constantly desperate to jump on that train

Some people like to imagine everything is a drama.

:rolleyes: People saying a weird tone to the tweet without reading the actual statement which is respectful and complimentary. I'm not saying it's not something more than meets the eye, but it baffles me that people are constantly desperate to jump on that train
Yeah....bet they're all bleedin East Enders/Emmerdale (crap) viewers

I absolutely love the guy and s disappointed he's leaving. All the best to him; hopefully back one day.

All the best, Peter!

We'll no doubt see him back at Ibrox as either a fan or possibly in the same capacity as before if this opportunity doesn't work out for him.

He will pop up with a first team somewhere very soon.

Him and vignal both away recently. Could also be a change in direction to an extent.

KT will be next at this rate although I've a feeling he will take over from Gerrard.

KT?? Really!?!

All the best Pete! My favourite player since Albertz left for the memories he gave me! Met him a few times and always came across as a real love for the club. Can’t see there being any truth in the rumours of leaks to the press, he just didn’t seem that type of guy.

Gutted at that he’s been a great servant to the club for 20 years hopefully see him back in the future.

All the best Peter.

I've never known a fanbase hold so much suspicion and doubt over former Rangers players. I think there's only Sasa Papac that avoids that sort of treatment from the last 20 years. It's mental.

All the best to Peter. Sure he'll be a success wherever he goes.

Good luck to him and thanks for the greatest memory at Hampden I’ve witnessed, not to mention the goal in the Copland in Europe.

I've never known a fanbase hold so much suspicion and doubt over former Rangers players. I think there's only Sasa Papac that avoids that sort of treatment from the last 20 years. It's mental.

All the best to Peter. Sure he'll be a success wherever he goes.

Aye and where the hells he been?! Cannae be arsed with us anymer, %^*& him anaw!

I'd raise you Neil McCann, but I'm not sure even he gets away. Papac is the exception. As you say, mental.

Back