Fixtures Announced Today

We've been away to a top 4 side the last few seasons? I'll go for Motherwell.

When the fixtures are released will the Dundee team be replaced with "Team 12" until the court case has run its course?

Quite possible as in 2012 while the fixtures were meant for us it was replaced with Club 12 until it got sorted

Saturday August 4, 2012
Celtic v Aberdeen
Hearts v St Johnstone
Kilmarnock v Club 12
Ross County v Motherwell
St Mirren v Inverness CT

Last edited:
How can a fixture list be published with a court case possibly ongoing??

Suppose from a planning perspective to avoid Edinburgh clashes they just ‘assume’ it’s Hearts and then swap Dundee United into their games if the case fails.

That’s assuming the case isn’t done by Monday which it could be.

We will be away at one of the ‘bigger’ sides as usual while that lot get some jobbers at home to pad the goal difference.

Knowing how the the league work we will be away to the sheep first then Hibs away with a home game against a so called lesser team.

Surely if that lot are playing at home the away team isn’t going to give them a Guard of honour

For those saying Dundee United away need to remember they take the Club 12 fixture schedule from the previous season, that been Hearts

Rangers v Dundee United or Hearts will one of our home games in 1st 11 rounds of fixtures

This season will be have 16 home 17 away pre split

Rounds 1-11 & 23-33

Home
Dundee United/Hearts
Kilmarnock
Ross County
St Johnstone
St Mirren

Away
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hamilton
Hibs
Livingston
Motherwell

Rounds 12-22

Home
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hamilton
Hibs
Livingston
Motherwell

Away
Dundee United/Hearts
Kilmarnock
Ross County
St Johnstone
St Mirren

Rounds 1-11 & 23-33

Home
Dundee United/Hearts
Kilmarnock
Ross County
St Johnstone
St Mirren

Away
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hamilton
Hibs
Livingston
Motherwell

Rounds 12-22

Home
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hamilton
Hibs
Livingston
Motherwell

Away
Dundee United/Hearts
Kilmarnock
Ross County
St Johnstone
St Mirren
Your some man, thanks for posting

Rounds 1-11 & 23-33

Home
Dundee United/Hearts
Kilmarnock
Ross County
St Johnstone
St Mirren

Away
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hamilton
Hibs
Livingston
Motherwell

Rounds 12-22

Home
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hamilton
Hibs
Livingston
Motherwell

Away
Dundee United/Hearts
Kilmarnock
Ross County
St Johnstone
St Mirren

Decent away line up for rounds 19 onwards.

I think spfl already knew the outcome of today's court case where it will be put back to the SFA where they have moved the chess pieces this week to allow mulraney to be the king maker and say no money your relegated end off story hence the fixture list out monday

liewell must be happy with the favourable order of fixtures his pals have sorted for him. No travelling at Christmas and new year for example. We'll see when everybody else gets to see them after celtic have given their approval

None

Rangers v Celtic is 2nd January 2021

Is that a confirmed date?

I remember being in Thailand for the 40th anniversary. Can’t believe that’s 10 years ago.

Was a horrible day. Supposed Rangers pub infiltrated by poets and supposed Rangers men behind me asking what the silence was for.

Set the tone for the evening ahead. Had looked forward to that the whole trip as well convinced we were going to smash them.

Is that a confirmed date?

I remember being in Thailand for the 40th anniversary. Can’t believe that’s 10 years ago.

Was a horrible day. Supposed Rangers pub infiltrated by poets and supposed Rangers men behind me asking what the silence was for.

Set the tone for the evening ahead. Had looked forward to that the whole trip as well convinced we were going to smash them.

@gfordloyal

Yeah Iain Blair SPFL fixture guy confirmed it last Saturday on Radio Scotland

If there had been a winter break it would probably have been the midweek before that date

Back