Morelos agent touting move to Napoli

That would be a step up in level. Adding a % for sell on is a must as the Italians always hype the money up if he goes to England. I remember an agent saying “when Juve or the English come along the price doubles.“

Whatever your views are it looks apparent he wants away , let’s hope it’s resolved quickly so the manager can get his replacement settled in.

You really could not blame him wanting to move if a club like Napoli are actually in for him. If we got a good bid and have a good replacement lined up then fair enough.

Now watch the Scottish media tell us he is worth no more than £8million.If he goes then I wish him all the best provided we get the best possible price for him.

Napoli would be a great club for him - Id just be surprised if they go for him right now.

They need to score another 15-20 goals a season to be winning lore points and making a push and they have some good strikers on their books already... would Morelos dislodge any of the current regulars to start with?

I think the discipline is still an issue for top tier clubs looking at him. At the same time - they’ll get him for £10-15m and at that price for them it’s a gamble worth taking given his Europa League form and goals.

Would much prefer that he stays with Rangers for next season and fires us to this title though.

They could do with another striker tbh Llorente is pretty old and I think Milik will be moving soon.

He will probably calm down over there when he sees Gattuso is more mental than him :))

1_Mark-Labbett.jpg

FERTY. FERTY MILLION POUNDS.

The last thing he needs is another stepping stone to a big club so this would be a good move, he should want to go straight to a big club. I can't see how another 3 years at a Rennes does anything for him.
As a club it should be something we aim for in selling to elite sides, players aren't going to look at the European exploits of Hagi, Kent and Morelos get a move to standard Europa level sides with much excitement

I’ve accepted that Morelos will more than likely be gone this summer, my only concern is which club will give us the most £££. Napoli would be a good shout but I still think he’ll be pushing for a move down south.

Hopefully we can get this all done an dusted at earliest opportunity.

We all know he's moving on, somewhere.

With a month until kick off we need to start assembling our team in order to hit the ground running.

Good luck to the lad, but it is in our interests to get this sorted asap.

That would be a good move for him.

imperative to have a sell on clause - I think he will go all the way

Good move if it transpires, but where do folk get a 20% sell on clause from? 10% would be great on top of 20 million imo..

I agree with the sentiment in this thread, that if he is for the off then its everyone's best interests if its at the beginning of this window so we can spend time getting a replacement in.

Back