Leicester beat once again.

1 win from their last 8?

Utd only 3 points behind, they will catch them and take their top 4 place.

They have been awful recently

They were pushing well earlier in the season.

Maybe Rodgers isn't that good afterall

They have been awful recently

They were pushing well earlier in the season.

Maybe Rodgers isn't that good afterall

He is a good coach, by all accounts a good man manager but when left to his own devices to build a squad he comes a cropper, and indeed when things aren't going well he is pretty terrible at re-vitalising a squad (which I guess goes against the aforementioned man management qualities).

Perhaps he's just a cunt.

Chelsea go above them if they win at West Ham. Utd and Wolves both three points behind with a better GD.

2 wins in the last 11. %^*& Brendan and those who think he’s great. He’s remaining true to form. On this run of form he’ll probably get sacked before Christmas!

Leicester's fixtures - Palace, Arsenal, Bournemouth, Sheffield United, Tottenham, Manchester United

Manchester United's fixtures - Bournemouth, Villa, Southampton, Palace, West Ham, Leicester.

Wolves Fixtures - Arsenal, Sheffield United, Everton, Burnley, Palace, Chelsea.

Manchester United are going to be taking their place fairly shortly. Chelsea should be taking third tonight.

Leicester's fixtures - Palace, Arsenal, Bournemouth, Sheffield United, Tottenham, Manchester United

Manchester United's fixtures - Bournemouth, Villa, Southampton, Palace, West Ham, Leicester.

Manchester United are going to be taking their place fairly shortly. Chelsea should be taking third tonight.

Interesting last day for CL places if it stays as tight as it is now.

Wolves look like a real danger to the others.... some excellent players, a team in form; and totally undaunted by whoever they`re facing. In racing parlance, could go close.

Reactions: TQ3
Maddison injured they aren’t getting goals from anywhere. Not making CL qualifying in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: TQ3
Good day for Brighton so far, all the relegation fodder losing. Just need West Ham to get humped now.

Couldn’t find answer on google

In England what league positions get champions league positions if an English team win champions league and/or Europa league

[Man Utd are] not a club I like but they look the real deal right now might threaten the scoucers next season.
[Man Utd] looked the part last night tbf.
Man Utd looked fairly chronic (lots of "hospital passes" I noticed) in the first half versus Norwich in the FA Cup.

However, in their last match against Brighton they looked really good and sharp (great passing and movement in particular), and showed some great quality all-round.

Interesting turn-around if the latter is the true reflection of them.

Last edited:

Going by form and they fixtures I think Utd are a shoe in for 4th now.

This can't be right... Brenda, is the sooperest, dooperest, manager in the World.
At least we were fed that on a loop for 3 years, so there must be some truth in it.

Too early to say I told you so but I have long said Brendan Rodgers is a terrific impact manager. He's yet to prove he can build a team who improve in the long-term.

XBv1GvE.gif

Back