Adrian Goldberg investigates Celtic Boys Club scandal

This is refreshing, usually "investigative journalist" have started with a conclusion that suit the agenda then work backwards.

The bigger this becomes the great the chance of truth and reconciliation, then the healing can begin for the victims and their families.

It also can provide future provisions to prevent these atrocities from taking place ever again.

There isn't a broom or a rug big enough to hide all this now.

Having listened to all of that podcast, I have to say that I was emotionally affected by it. It made me sad and angry in equal measure. I take my hat off to Michelle and Gordon for the eloquent and totally convincing way in which they told their respective stories. How anyone in power at Celtic Football Club can listen to that and not acknowledge that these wrongs must be made right defies comprehension.

That is a harrowing listen, welled up listening to this.
It really was. Listening to survivors talk about how abuse has affected their lives is very emotional. The suffering these people have endured is incalculable.
The abuse survivors who are leading the campaign for justice receive is shocking too. It's orchestrated. Makes you ask who is behind it. Scotland is a very dark place when it comes to paedophilia.

Just listened to that. Terrible what these and all the victims and families are going through. Well done to Michelle and Gordon. Stay strong hopefully justice will prevail for all involved.
Exactly the words I was going to write. Just awful what happened to those poor boys

The dam is ready to burst and they know it. It's incredible they have managed to cover it up for decades to be honest there's nothing in the mainstream media that hasn't been spoken about on here over the last 10 years or so.
Amazing how the media constantly get stories and quotes from here when it concerns new signings but they've managed to miss all the stuff on the paedophile ring.

just wrote in a buch of comment sections on nespapers and wrote "google Adrian Goldberg Investigates the Celtic Boys Club Scandal have a listen and pass it on"

Did the same thi g again today but wrote

google "Adrian Goldberg raising money to make a film about the Celtic Boys Club Scandal" on his twitter, he's got the support of Michelle Gray the sister of one of the victims, pass it on

Last edited:
It will take an independent agency from outside Scotland to reveal to the world of the gruesome activities that have taken place at that horrific club, and then covered up by Scottish politicians.
It has been covered up by not only politicians, but also by the police, the press, the club and the general RC population at large.
It is almost beyond belief than none of these people give a damn about child welfare in our country.
This is a shameful episode in the history of our country, hopefully it will soon be fully addressed.

Back