House of Fraser (Fat Mike Ashley) now taking Pre-Orders for Castore Kits - Do not buy from there

All part of the Fat C*nt’s empire. To clarify the first post, they say available from 1 Aug. And it’s the Castore kit. Maybe he’s only going to stick it in his ‘high-end’ stores?:rolleyes: They’ve undercut the Club/Castore by 1 penny.

But that is the only place you can pre-order at the minute.

Not even Rangers or Castore are offering that at the minute which does piss me off.

I‘m sure anyone who was desperate for the kit would have been on the ball on Wednesday and on Thursday morning,

It’s not ideal but, equally, it’s not the end of the World. We make our cash from it, which is what really matters.

well they're selling them for only 1p cheaper, so no excuses for any bears to buy from them(unless your kids want them yesterday, or just get them telt)

Will be one of many places selling it as of the 1st of August the most important thing is that the club benefits from ALL kit sales now so my advice would be if you want the kit try and get it elsewhere other than SD or HOF however as a last resort these places should be ok

However many he sells Rangers will benefit more than him.

It’s like I said on Monday, Adidas, Nike etc aren’t exclusive to their own outlets.

The more outlets that sell it the more cash we and Castore get.

It’s also obviously personal choice and I’d imagine not many of our supporters ( if any ) will buy from SD.

Keep in mind we are making a lot more per kit these days. Gone are the days of single digit pennies per sale.

Which means they’ll sell thousands.
It's benefits the club more than him now it's more important for me that the club get as much money from the kit sales as possible rather than a vendetta against Ashley would I buy elsewhere if it was available yes and many others would but won't hold it against anyone now going to get their kit from there now that the club has a fair deal out of it

The House of Fraser near me at Bluewater is a huge one, with a big car park outside so anyone entering the centre from that side has to walk through the store, if any sale is beneficial for us there are throngs of people heading that way ,many who will have never heard of Rangers or Castore but like the strip so if it helps us no probs.

Must confess I’m a bit confused with this whole pre-order thing. There is a good interview on the 4lads site with the Castore owner. From what I could make out there will be more than 50,000 available on Aug 1st, so you should be able to buy them anywhere including the new Rangers store and online. I think pre-order just guarantees you the kit by paying in advance

I suspect the whole pre-order thing is one of these new fangled marketing strategies to drum up interest. Not that it was needed in this case.

What price is Cashley getting these shirts for ?

If he has negotiated a discount, he will definitely undercut the Rangers Store.

Must confess I’m a bit confused with this whole pre-order thing. There is a good interview on the 4lads site with the Castore owner. From what I could make out there will be more than 50,000 available on Aug 1st, so you should be able to buy them anywhere including the new Rangers store and online. I think pre-order just guarantees you the kit by paying in advance

I suspect the whole pre-order thing is one of these new fangled marketing strategies to drum up interest. Not that it was needed in this case.
Pre ordering kits is new?
I remember doing it years ago when Murray was here

Why are we limiting pre orders? Can we not sell them and give an estimated arrival date if we won't have them for the 1st August?
To create exclusivity most likely.
only 50k available, crap I better order one in case I don’t get it.

it gets money in the door now rather than in August
Tom Beahon said (along the lines of) 200k more have been ordered to be ready for launch

Back