Ronaldo breaks Juventus record

The greatest ever in terms of honours spanning a career imo. Not many have done so much in the three top leagues both in terms of honours and records as well as multiple European Cups won with two different sides and two international honours as well. And a further beaten European Championship final in there as well.

Not many have the balls to go out the comfort zone as much as he has. I know some have more titles or honours but to go and do it in so many places is fairly unique.

The greatest ever in terms of honours spanning a career imo. Not many have done so much in the three top leagues both in terms of honours and records as well as multiple European Cups won with two different sides and two international honours as well. And a further beaten European Championship final in there as well.

Not many have the balls to go out the comfort zone as much as he has. I know some have more titles or honours but to go and do it in so many places is fairly unique.

'Not many'
Aka
Greetin faced, anti football moaning, steroid and hgh taking dwarf.

Aye, in an alternative world where Momma Messi took the contraceptive pill in 1987.

Not that much of a feat when you bag a penalty every second week and play in the second most lop sided league in Europe.

Rapey cùnt

iu

That’s mad. 25 goals isn’t a huge tally for a team like Juve!

It doesn't seem that big a tally when you see other numbers throughout Europe - But it's not been done since 1960.

Dont keep much up to date with serie A but I think it's rare for a player to score more than 20 league goals.

It doesn't seem that big a tally when you see other numbers throughout Europe - But it's not been done since 1960.

Dont keep much up to date with serie A but I think it's rare for a player to score more than 20 league goals.

Higuain scores 36 league goals a few years back. 25 seems a bit low for one of footballs greats!

I think with his age and the break in the season that it’s a fairly significant stat.

Not getting into the fanboy arguments but Ronaldo’s career has spanned over most of our big leagues and he’s ruled each one.

one of these days you’ll find a way to give him an ounce of credit....

Obviously it’s a bit of a wind up, but I’ve given him plenty over the years. But joining a side who’d just won 7 titles in a row and generally stroll to the league, whilst bagging 25 goals (of which more than a third were from the spot) really isn’t the big achievement it’s made out to be, especially considering his quality.

becomes the first Juve player to score 25 goals in a Serie A season since Omar Sivori in 1960-61.

Gianluigi Buffon, now 42, made his 648th Serie A appearance beating Paolo Maldini's record of 647.

Most of Sivori’s goals set up by the magnificent John Charles voted by Italian fans as the best foreign player to play in Serie A.

Reactions: TQ3
Higuain scores 36 league goals a few years back. 25 seems a bit low for one of footballs greats!

Did he?

Always puzzles me about Higuain anytime I have seen him play he looks like a big diddy but seems to have a good goals to game ratio

Reactions: TQ3
seen a few articles now saying Juve trying to tempt Messi to Turin to partner Ronaldo. Would be some strike force, even now

Hahaha. That’s genuinely a shocking record. I’m a fan of him but if Tav took 46 attempts he’d have been slaughtered by the 10th.

I’m sure some of his team mates at Madrid and Juve must have been fair pissed off at him getting to commandeer them given his shocking record.

Was Buffon in goals for Parma that famous night? What an achievement, beating Maldini's record, and he was a phenomenon to be fair.

Back