Rangers positives and negatives

5*RFC

its quarter past 4 am and I'm pished as usual but I've got Rangers dominating my thoughts.

What are you guys general feelings about our club right now? Any genuine worries? What are you loving about us right now apart from being a bear/bearette?

Loving the whole Castore thing and despite his flaws, Stevie fųcking G is a legend!

I’m loving what the board and manager have done to lift us out of spiv hell and the embarrassment of Warburton/Murty/Pedro. That includes the kit deal and all the upgrades to the stadium.

I’m genuinely worried about the management teams ability to take us to the next step. I fear they’ll be too loyal to players who have proven they’re not winners and I’m worried that will cost us again.

I’m loving what the board and manager have done to lift us out of spiv hell and the embarrassment of Warburton/Murty/Pedro. That includes the kit deal and all the upgrades to the stadium.

I’m genuinely worried about the management teams ability to take us to the next step. I fear they’ll be too loyal to players who have proven they’re not winners and I’m worried that will cost us again.
Very true mate. It's Stevie's 3rd year, lessons learned hopefully?

We need to destroy every team like we used to. I'm fully aware I grew up utterly spoiled in the 1990's but the law of averages surely states we should get back to that? Pretty desperate here!

Any time the chips are down, and down they are with league success for now.. well all the better, because it seems a force rivets through the bones of the club that can ruin any opposition. I see a massive giant awaken this coming battle.

Negative only exists in the lack of faith from the fans.

Any time the chips are down, and down they are with league success for now.. well all the better, because it seems a force rivets through the bones of the club that can ruin any opposition. I see a massive giant awaken this coming battle.

Negative only exists in the lack of faith from the fans.

It’s not the fans who have to step out onto the pitch to do the business though, and it’s definitely not the fans who keep crumbling under pressure.

It’s not the fans who have to step out onto the pitch to do the business though, and it’s definitely not the fans who keep crumbling under pressure.
You are right physically and about ability..have to have faith in the men who are dealing with the players, but this next season will be about ever ounce of that, not just that but every single mental ability, support and faith of every single fan simply because that is what it means to be a Ranger fan or player and there has never been a more important time.

I’m a lot more confident in the whole setup at the club than this time last year. I still question our mentality and would like to see one or two more experienced players added to the squad to take us to the consistent level needed to win trophies.

Back