More old horrors of replica shirts

I think the rangers one is class and the Scotland one is everything a 90's kit was supposed to be , I felt so cool walking about in my handy down Scotland shirt as a kid !!!

The Celtic one is an abomination !

I would take the 90's unique shirts over the skin tight template crap we have now .

I loved that Rangers kit - was only 8 or 9 when I had it so sadly doesn't fit me now, would love to get it in an adult size.

Typo in the part about the Scotland shirt. Should be 1992, not 2002.

Umbro rereleased the shorts for that as swimming shorts earlier this year. I bought them

That red strip is lovely, and I’m missing it from my collection if anyone is selling an XL!

I loved that rangers away top ( a reverse colours version would make a great away top ) and the Scotland top, not sure what’s supposed to be up with the Hibs top.

Even trying to look at them with unbiased eyes,that scum one is horrendous!!

What was so bad about the Hibs top? I mean, apart from the fact that it’s a Hibs top.

Doesn’t look particularly unusual for a Hibs top though.
There's a hearts one there so had to show journalistic balance...seemingly is an actual thing. Same as why ours is there just because the poet one is there.

I've got that Rangers shirt in great condition, wore it in Braga.
Scotland strip was decent too.
Camny bear the 90s kits, usa 94 was tremendous

We've had far worse away kits than the 94 red one.

This one for a start:

c936945a92234b537ae260a82a224375.jpg

That's just your standard Hibs strip.
Nothing different from previous or new.
As for the Scotland strip, I remember buying that for my holidays.
Not the worst by far.

I think you'll find a lot of Bears in their 40's will have found memories of this one.
Think it was 1st worn in Davie Cooper's testimonial match.

I'm in my late 40s.

I have fond memories of the late 80s team, I just think the kit is a hideous eyesore regardless of who wore it.

The one hately is wearing i remember the rumblings that the badge looked as if it said 'ira' on it because the design had like a little bar just be Rangers

Ended up looking like [ r a

Was schoolyard banter tbf

Was this badge except on the red kit the Rangers was very close to the bar.

Utter bollocks to shoe-horn Rangers into this and where do they get the idea the big RFC on that shirt wasn't popular? As for the comparison with the Milan jersey, that's just desperate.

My mate got the sky blue one for Christmas one year, we were all very jealous lol

I remember the sky blue Coventry, the yellow Leeds, and red Wales kits by Admiral as being hugely popular back then. I reckon that's when football kits in presentation boxes became a must have present by demanding and ungrateful kids. :))

Back