Fixtures Announced Today

Refereeing decisions still had a massive impact and cost us more points than they should have what is going on at the courts currently should show you how far the bastards will go end of
Stop following Rangers until we’re out of Scottish football then.

They have given us a nice easy January, normally where we blow the season..

Coincidence? Doubt it.

Opening game against Aberdeen will be a marker for the season. If we win it will give them something to think about before their first game. Losing is not an option.

While they get Hamilton at home.

Their lobbying to Sky about their first game with us has also clearly paid off, with us not playing them till the last possible game in October.

They don't even try to hide it anymore. It's in plain sight.

Best response would be for us to annihilate the sheep this time round and send a message for the rest of the season.

Wonder if the sheep will need to offload a few players if they’re having money troubles. As you say it’s a opportunity to put down a marker.

Who will be the candidate to referee the game against Aberdeen?
Clancy, Beaton, Collum or Madden?

Dungcaster just said in SSN it was quite difficult to get fixtures sorted, I thought it was computer generated

WATP

Christ I thought our December looked pretty straight forward til I seen the mentally challengeds.

We'll need to look to ourselves to win it, but that's just as it should be. I'll take the Beggars fixing of the first game against them, as a morale booster for us.
Let's do it from the off!

A nice easy January.. normally when we f*ck things up, nice and random. Away to three hard grounds.

Celtic at home to Accies - predictable

Us away to the Sheep - predictable

The SPFL bending over backwards to accommodate greeting Neil and Peter's wishes so that they can have fans in for that first Old Firm - also predicted by many on here when the story came out weeks ago.

Since we returned to the top flight the latest the first Old Firm has taken place on has been match day six. I wonder why this is so late...

Seriously how can a club pick when they play a fixture to suit themselves what is going on in scottish football it's fcuked

Seriously, this is a joke.
2nd v 3rd for the 3rd season in a row?
It's no wonder we never get our noses in front

Old firm as late as possible for the first time ever...

It's a total joke

It’s almost like they plan to have a ‘marquee’ game on the opening weekend for the TV audience and you could pretty much predict it.

Nothing will change, I’d rather focus on the football side of things that can actually be influenced. We haven’t been good enough over the last few years.
The point is no matter what we do on the football side it's pointless until we get treated fairly on and off the pitch and this fixure announcement shows we are someway off that

I don’t think the fixtures are bad at all in the circumstances. Away at Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell & Celtic all on the first round of fixtures where likely to not be any home support.
Agree with this. Could be worse, although the SPFL have clearly bowed to the lobbying from the mentally challengeds.

No excuses imo, whoever we play with or without fans, home or away on whatever dates is completely irrelevant, to win the league and 55 we need to be going into every game with the winning mentality and coming away from these games with 3 points.

SPFL are a joke, how can our opening fixture be leaked ahead of time.

Because they are obviously sent out to clubs before the official release.

Our media team are great but I doubt they can knock up the graphic they posted on Twitter with all the fixtures at 9:00am without having seen them slightly earlier than 9:00am.

January

2: Celtic (h) - 3pm
9: Aberdeen (a) - 3pm
16: Motherwell (a) - 3pm
23: Ross County (h) - 3pm
27: Hibernian (a) - 7.45pm

So much for computer generated, other than playing them away probably the hardest run of away games we will have

January will be tough, Gerrard has to get our January slump sorted this time around or a lot of points will be dropped there.

Don’t think the fixtures are too bad but it’s fucking laughable the way the old firm has fallen, might be wrong but I think it’s the first one outwith August or September since 2002. Not a chance these were computer generated, hopefully arbitration leads to Doncaster and co getting marched out the door because if they don’t the mentally challengeds will always run the show and tell them what to do.

Because they are obviously sent out to clubs before the official release.

Our media team are great but I doubt they can knock up the graphic they posted on Twitter with all the fixtures at 9:00am without having seen them slightly earlier than 9:00am.
Im talking about folk messaging on whatsapp last night we were away to Aberdeen and they had Hamilton at home

If we don’t have confidence of going up and winning in an empty Pittodrie then we probably have bigger issues to worry about....
Agreed.
Can’t see the complaints here, playing them in an empty Pittodrie is an advantage for us.

Back