Don't let the support down Rangers

Pennine Walk

For years we have been fed the line the computer picks the fixtures. Lying rats.
Every season the first Old Firm game is around the 3rd or 4th fixture, had this game been at Ibrox it would have gone ahead late August.
Just for good measure we are at Pittodrie for the first game whilst the filth host Hamilton.
Gerrard did say he would be happy to play the game later however as Rangers supporters we have been around longer and know how it works in Scotland. Every advantage is handed to them, just like trophies.
Rangers must speak out against the cabal, Aberdeen away again first game? Hamilton at home for them? Whats the chances of this as it was the other year there?
Don't let them rub our noses in it Rangers, if only for the supporters, speak out about this.

For years we have been fed the line the computer picks the fixtures. Lying rats.
Every season the first Old Firm game is around the 3rd or 4th fixture, had this game been at Ibrox it would have gone ahead late August.
Just for good measure we are at Pittodrie for the first game whilst the filth host Hamilton.
Gerrard did say he would be happy to play the game later however as Rangers supporters we have been around longer and know how it works in Scotland. Every advantage is handed to them, just like trophies.
Rangers must speak out against the cabal, Aberdeen away again first game? Hamilton at home for them? Whats the chances of this as it was the other year there?
Don't let them rub our noses in it Rangers, if only for the supporters, speak out about this.
You do know we have to play each team home and away the same as the scum do? If we want to win the league we have to beat them all no matter when we play them

Got to play them all, might as well chuck it if youre scared of the sheep away

Title holders always play home first, we would be the same if we had won the league, let’s not make any excuses already. Actually think our 5 games after the sheep look very winnable.

Last edited:

Shurrup ya blouse.

Sick of all the excuses now, this support has piled cash in not knowing when we will get the product we’ve paid for.

About time the team on the pitch repaid that faith for me

People making a fuss over the OF date, what does it matter?
IF its late to allow them supporters in, it would then mean that we would have supporters at Ibrox and potentially even more come the OF in January.

We need to play every team anyway, so wether it was Aberdeen up first or Hamilton it matters not a jot.

I think the main point OP is alluding to is that the fixture is later than it usually would be, giving them the best chance of getting supporters to the game and it not being played in front of no fans which you would imagine would be a disadvantage to them.

It's not that it should be one way or the other, just that you absolutely knew this would happen anyway even though the fixtures are "random".

People making a fuss over the OF date, what does it matter?
IF its late to allow them supporters in, it would then mean that we would have supporters at Ibrox and potentially even more come the OF in January.

We need to play every team anyway, so wether it was Aberdeen up first or Hamilton it matters not a jot.
It's more the fact that they get absolutely everything they ask for and handed every single advantage possible. Ask yourself this, if the fixtures were reversed, can you honestly say you believe we wouldn't be playing them in early September like we have done every season since we've been back?

I am happy to go away to Aberdeen in the first game as it gets rid of a tricky game without fans .
As for the first old firm game being played later than usual , I would say that stinks
And we'll get to hear that fat wank McInnes bleating from the touchline.

The folk saying man up etc are totally missing the point. Of course you need to play everybody home and away over the course of a season, but with the current situation, a closed doors Old Firm Game would be a serious disadvantage for the Home Team, especially when fans are likely to be back by the time we play them at Ibrox in December.

I can't remember the first Old Firm game of the season ever being in October in my lifetime.

They're pulling the strings again before a ball has even been kicked.

Tea bags at the SPFL are in green sachets. Come on Rangers make a statement. Green Palmolive soap in the toilets also make a statement about that. Why don't we employ a statement maker just to make statements all day. The statement should have been " Come on Rangers don't let the fans down. Go up to Pittodrie and F*** Aberdeen.

The folk saying man up etc are totally missing the point. Of course you need to play everybody home and away over the course of a season, but with the current situation, a closed doors Old Firm Game would be a serious disadvantage for the Home Team, especially when fans are likely to be back by the time we play them at Ibrox in December.

I can't remember the first Old Firm game of the season ever being in October in my lifetime.

So, people are upset that Celtic aren't being disadvantaged if some fans are allowed back for the OF?
Even though the likelihood is that by January we would have even more fans back which would count as an advantage for us.

It's more the fact that they get absolutely everything they ask for and handed every single advantage possible. Ask yourself this, if the fixtures were reversed, can you honestly say you believe we wouldn't be playing them in early September like we have done every season since we've been back?
The old firm is inconsequential, if they don't have fans its an advantage to us, if they have some its an advantage to them, but fast forward 3 months and we will be playing them at Ibrox with what I imagine would be a significantly increased capacity, advantage to us.

If things were reversed we would be playing them in the first half of the games I reckon, but again it doesn't really give any advantage overall

That's also my recollection. Middle of September for the first game against them.

Im glad someone gets the point. The importance has flown over the head of a few "blouses"on here.
Maybe the others giving verbal are actually happy with the outcome.

Or we could man the f.uc.k up and use their corruption as a motivator.

That tends to work better than greeting like a bitch I find:))

As long as it's played in the first round of fixtures
It can be the last game or the first game for all I care

Bring it on

Apologies. One month ban for me.
Aye, you get tae feck with your fact nonsense!

Nobody ever said that the fixtures were totally random. They've always said that certain dates and matches could be decided beforehand. In this case, I'm sure that Sturgeon would have asked for the first OF game to be as late as possible to mitigate the problems caused by large groups congregating to watch the game together.

Im glad someone gets the point. The importance has flown over the head of a few "blouses"on here.
Maybe the others giving verbal are actually happy with the outcome.

It's incredible people are just brushing it off 2 months after they were awarded a title over Zoom they didn't win on the park.

No wonder they walk all over us when our fans are so blinded.

No offence OP, but less of the bleating. Get the Sheep put down convincingly on day one and let the rhats worry about us. When we are on our game we are the best team in this country by a mile. Let us all hope that we can add consistency to our game this season.

It is deliberate that they have a free 3 points and we get one of our hardest away games of the season on opening day. However it’s the perfect time to go there without any of their rabid fans in attendance.

No offence OP, but less of the bleating. Get the Sheep put down convincingly on day one and let the rhats worry about us. When we are on our game we are the best team in this country by a mile. Let us all nope that we can add consistency to our game this season.
^^

If we are to win the league, other teams should be worrying about when in the season we are playing them, not the other way around. Aberdeen are hardly barcelona, whats the issue

Back