Is Morelos agent trying to sell him using twitter?

Hope our scouting team are also cutting down on travel costs this year by scouring twitter for our next batch of signings.

Seriously.

He gets a raw deal but he’s deserved many of his bookings and reds

You can ignore that if you want

Morelos gets treated differently than other players by refs. That isn't a raw deal, that is cheating. The next goalscoring threat in a Rangers shirt to the Piggery dwellers will face the exact same hate campaign by the media as Alfie has endured, the yellow and red cards will be produced, and the blame game circus amongst Rangers fans will resume.

And the clubs are okay with it?

I don't see why they wouldn't be, creating awareness and hype round an asset is good for all parties.

When Morelos wins things like POTM, or if UEFA or Rangers post his goals his agents will retweet it, that's their job.

Someone has created a graphic on Europa league scorers, of coyrse he's going to share it as it shows how good his client has been.

Morelos gets treated differently than other players by refs. That isn't a raw deal, that is cheating. The next goalscoring threat in a Rangers shirt to the Piggery dwellers will face the exact same hate campaign by the media as Alfie has endured, the yellow and red cards will be produced, and the blame game circus amongst Rangers fans will resume.

Theres multiple occassions where it wasnt the refs fault. His red in europe. Diving at parkhead. Taking the bait and booting mckenna on opening day. Stupid booking vs braga that seen him banned for return leg ect

Yes there are times when the refs have been very harsh on him and borderline cheating but there are lots of times its been all alfie.

He just needs to calm it a little and stay out of petty booking situations.

Theres multiple occassions where it wasnt the refs fault. His red in europe. Diving at parkhead. Taking the bait and booting mckenna on opening day. Stupid booking vs braga that seen him banned for return leg ect

Yes there are times when the refs have been very harsh on him and borderline cheating but there are lots of times its been all alfie.

He just needs to calm it a little and stay out of petty booking situations.

How many times does Christie dive against us in just one 45 minutes play with no yellow or red cards ? Or when Gollum McGregor should have had a straight red at the Piggery and wasn't ? The media went after Alfie big time when they realised just what a threat he was with the goals he was scoring. Morelos has never put an opponent out of the game with a deliberate thuggish challenge either. " Petulance " is a crime, apparently, in Scottish football. Scottish players have never given backchat to refs either. This never happened until Alfie appeared on the scene.

if I remember correctly Morelos never touched McKenna and the ugly orc was faking that he had made contact?

we need new refs in Scotland, not ones that have been tainted by timmy

How many times does Christie dive against us in just one 45 minutes play with no yellow or red cards ? Or when Gollum McGregor should have had a straight red at the Piggery and wasn't ? The media went after Alfie big time when they realised just what a threat he was with the goals he was scoring. Morelos has never put an opponent out of the game with a deliberate thuggish challenge either. " Petulance " is a crime, apparently, in Scottish football.

Thats more an arguement that the refs are more lenient on celtic rather than punishing alfie for nothing.

I agree the media and refs dont like him but you also have to admit that on more than one occasion hes done it all on his own as i said above. I hope we see an alfie that can cut out these moments he has and Rangers need to speak out to protect him more from media and refs also.

if I remember correctly Morelos never touched McKenna and the ugly orc was faking that he had made contact?

The opening day fixture i meant where mckenna bangs into him and he kicks out.

The one your talking about the 4-2 game i agree that sending off was shocking and was only done because it was morelos involved.

The opening day fixture i meant where mckenna bangs into him and he kicks out.

The one your talking about the 4-2 game i agree that sending off was shocking and was only done because it was morelos involved.

Greg Marshall SLO can you answer for Morelos agent behaviour???? We demand answers!!!!!!

Am I doing FF right? Getting angry about nothing?
Mate I get your joking here and taking the piss out of the numpties that expect an answer from Greg, but I've seen this joke at least a dozen times now and being that I don't frequent the board all that much, I can only imagine its happened far more. Dont you (and others doing it) think Greg might be getting really fed up being tagged in "jokes"? Just my thoughts, not meaning to sound like a spoil sport dick, but i'm an admin on another site and we often have to deal with folk moaning like %^*& because they get tagged in stuff a lot, so I can imagine someone like Greg being fed up with it and just saying nothing because he's a good lad and wont want to sound like I do right now.

Mate I get your joking here and taking the piss out of the numpties that expect an answer from Greg, but I've seen this joke at least a dozen times now and being that I don't frequent the board all that much, I can only imagine its happened far more. Dont you (and others doing it) think Greg might be getting really fed up being tagged in "jokes"? Just my thoughts, not meaning to sound like a spoil sport dick, but i'm an admin on another site and we often have to deal with folk moaning like %^*& because they get tagged in stuff a lot, so I can imagine someone like Greg being fed up with it and just saying nothing because he's a good lad and wont want to sound like I do right now.
I'm sure the SLO can take a joke and is sick of people tagging him in serious ridiculous questions

I reckon Morelos thought a sale was basically agreed for January.

its the only logical reason I can think of that made him act like he did at the end. He didn’t think the red would matter as he didn’t expect to be here.

it then didn’t happen and he didn’t react well to it.

Not saying that it wasn't the case but the club was pretty unanimous from early on that he wouldn't be sold.

If he thought he was on the move wouldn't he have got himself in top condition in anticipation for it?

Agent in "Does job Shocker"
Nobodies saying different. I just accept that's the way of the world these days and not start looking to blame everybody else for what happening with him.

The bottom line is he has no loyalty to rangers whatsoever and from the beginning this has always just been a stepping stone for him. The agent works for morelos, Morelos i believe wants to go and has instructed his agent to get a move.

If the agent is playing funny games and trying to get Alfie a move then Gerrard needs to have a word with both of them..
We’re about to go into one of the most important seasons in a long time. We don’t need the distractions or sideshows.
It needs sorted one way or another.

Time to buy a good forward.Alfie can't be trusted against the sheep regardless.If he goes he goes,was fed up with his shite after the winter break and getting sent off fucking us up multiple times.
I did like him but time to move on etc etc.
Defoe is not the answer either.

Rangers, or more specifically SG, should be putting a stop to this pish.

Its amateur and totally opposite to how the club wants to conduct its business these days.

This. He pays an agent to promote him.

Said agent promotes him as the best striker in Europa and people are outraged
What sort of agent at this level conducts business via social media? Its 2 bob tims in car park dealing.

What sort of agent at this level conducts business via social media? Its 2 bob tims in car park dealing.
Has his agent conducted any business on social media?

He’s posting a message about Alfie, much like you or I would. Much like many agents do. Aribo’s posts one any time he scores or assists.

FF hyperbole nonsense.

Isn't there a clause in his contract regarding price and/or dependent upon league the offer comes from?

His rise in salary was to protect against a lowball offer.

No mate as far as I know the club agreed with him that if a certain figure is reached clubs could talk to him that figure was never close to being reached.

Add in his discipline and his actions of not returning on time and getting dropped for the biggest game left in our season and now coming back unfit and kilos overweight and being half arsed and agitating for a move means a lowball offer or offers are all we will get.

It puts us in a helluva position with 3 weeks until the season begins and why we are looking at a striker regardless of him staying or going.

Has his agent conducted any business on social media?

He’s posting a message about Alfie, much like you or I would. Much like many agents do. Aribo’s posts one any time he scores or assists.

FF hyperbole nonsense.
Its rank amateurism.

No mate as far as I know the club agreed with him that if a certain figure is reached clubs could talk to him that figure was never close to being reached.

Add in his discipline and his actions of not returning on time and getting dropped for the biggest game left in our season and now coming back unfit and kilos overweight and being half arsed and agitating for a move means a lowball offer or offers are all we will get.

It puts us in a helluva position with 3 weeks until the season begins and why we are looking at a striker regardless of him staying or going.

Ah, bollocks.

Have you heard any news on potential replacements?

It is the modern world. For what it's worth I hate Twitter and don't think it's great way to conduct business but he has what he wants. The football fans are now talking about what he has done. I can guarantee the gutter press in Scotland run it as a story too

To be fair, they played it similar when we signed him from HJK. Played things out in public. If you sign someone in those circumstances, you can hardly be shocked when they do the same when they are looking to move on.

Rangers, or more specifically SG, should be putting a stop to this pish.

Its amateur and totally opposite to how the club wants to conduct its business these days.
What exactly can SG do about it , the agent would just tell him to shut up he will do what he wants ?

Back