Bar72 sold out again?

TPP

Was going to try for an additional ticket but assuming its sold out again regardless of price increase?

It is now a hospitality area called Club72

Maybe need to contract the hospitality team to see if any seats are available

TBF the last couple seasons it's possibly been well under priced.
Possibly. But to go from £1099.00 last year to £1440.00 this year and £2366.40 for next year?! They are having a laugh. No way was I paying that next year so bailed out this year hoping for a decent transfer.

Agree the price increase is too much this year never mind next year but we have great seats together so just paid it

I know someone who renewed Bar72/club72 :- he’s looking to move to MainStand MFM area towards Broamloan end of MainStand if anyone’s looking to swap?

Me too. Told them to shove it up their pooper - I can get poor service anywhere without paying a premium for it. Supposed to be priority on transfer list but not heard a thing.
I asked about a transfer today, was told they haven't started working them yet and when they do it will be done in order. As ever, the TO staff are helpful enough but a simple published message with clear dates and process would do us all a favour; us clarity and them not having to field questions all the time and actually complete transfers. Was told I my case I was already on the transfer list (hadn't had a season on this ID before so assume this was my waiting list pref?) but have no way to check or amend what my selection is.

Makes a big deal for me as my seat has a great view but doesn't look create on a stadium plan so resale is tough on Seatsub. Have to rely on mates taking it.

I think it’s been clarified that that’s not the case-you can pass your ticket on to others I believe.
But not transfer it. You can swap or transfer another season ticket into another name by putting it in writing to the ticket. Hospitality is non-transferable.

What is the reason the club gave for next years absolutely extraordinary price rise? On the face of it, it’s incredible.

Possibly. But to go from £1099.00 last year to £1440.00 this year and £2366.40 for next year?! They are having a laugh. No way was I paying that next year so bailed out this year hoping for a decent transfer.
No way have they more than doubled it over two seasons? What are actually expecting to offer folk for that cash? Fair enough if it sells bit I suspect it won't &/or will be hoovered up by businesses and barely used.

Updating the TV screens and giving an arrival drink and programme and a pie at half time......lolz!

What is the reason the club gave for next years absolutely extraordinary price rise? On the face of it, it’s incredible.

Changed to hospitality and the benefits that brings, ie away ticket allocation/ballot.
Pie pint and programme.
Refurbing the bar72 areas more in line with other euro/english clubs casual/relaxed style hospitality.
Ex players + entertainment prematch + postmatch.

Its a big jump and im probably 60/40 just now whether i renew for 2021/22(i probably wont give it up if i can afford it) but i guarantee it will still sell out.

It definitely has been undersold in terms of pricing the last 2 seasons, my own personal feeling is somewhere in between this coming seasons price level and 21/22 season would have been the way to go but ultimately the club has to try to maximise all revenue streams and if the demand is there then i struggle to argue with it.
100% though people should be first allocated seats elsewhere in stadium if they decide not to renew because of price increase.

Ps apparently the mentally challenged equivalent to our bar/club72 offering is priced around what we are putting our prices up to 21/22.

I know someone who renewed Bar72/club72 :- he’s looking to move to MainStand MFM area towards Broamloan end of MainStand if anyone’s looking to swap?
That’s the section I’m in but I wouldn’t pay anymore than I am now. That’s a huge increase over two seasons. Shame for guys who have a seat there

Another thing with this change to hospitality from season tickets.....non-transferable. Couldn't even do that if you wanted.
Didn’t even realise that mate. What reason would it be non transferable? If someone with a ticket wanted to swap would that be a big deal?

I got rid of mines and my dad got rid of his, managed to get 3 seats together with my dad and Son in the Broomloan front. Big plus for me is I now have a season ticket with my 5 year old

Did you get the move for next season? Know people who are waiting but not heard anything.

Christ, £2300 is ridiculous. How much is this Sky Lounge going to cost then?

Fair dos mate, didn't realise the hike for next season

Me and my dad have 2 x Club 72 seats. My work has other hospitality seats and my dad struggles to make most games due to other commitments

Last couple of seasons we’ve generally donated to RSC but we agreed this season (whenever we can get back in) we’ll sell them game by game (or blocks of games) to try and get some money back

Seats are together and opposite home dugout which the reason we haven’t given them up - I sat in my own seat twice last season !

Me too. Told them to shove it up their pooper - I can get poor service anywhere without paying a premium for it. Supposed to be priority on transfer list but not heard a thing.

thing that pissed me off the most was no Communication or prior warning of the rise!

I’ve heard nowt from the ticket office either

Best deal if you could afford it was the 2 year option. Saving over £600. Done it with a new credit card on 0% and pay it up. Don’t think I’d renew for season 22/23 if there’s no 2 year option or something similar

Changed to hospitality and the benefits that brings, ie away ticket allocation/ballot.
Pie pint and programme.
Refurbing the bar72 areas more in line with other euro/english clubs casual/relaxed style hospitality.
Ex players + entertainment prematch + postmatch.

Its a big jump and im probably 60/40 just now whether i renew for 2021/22(i probably wont give it up if i can afford it) but i guarantee it will still sell out.

It definitely has been undersold in terms of pricing the last 2 seasons, my own personal feeling is somewhere in between this coming seasons price level and 21/22 season would have been the way to go but ultimately the club has to try to maximise all revenue streams and if the demand is there then i struggle to argue with it.
100% though people should be first allocated seats elsewhere in stadium if they decide not to renew because of price increase.

Ps apparently the mentally challenged equivalent to our bar/club72 offering is priced around what we are putting our prices up to 21/22.
Bar 72 was way too cheap as a result of us getting chucked to bottom tier (no pun intended)
I had second best seat in stadium i.e. second row on half-way line prior to having a small ban ☹️☹️ I was shocked that prices had not been increased substantially.
As an example during our Champions League/ UEFA Cup Final run I paid less for whole Season than my son who had a pretty ord seat in Govan Rear.

Back