Rangers.co.uk

Very good. On mobile. Easy to access all ticketing things you need, that's just one example

Its awfull dont like it(that's me fully inducted into FF).........joking aside it looks good and much more professional. The club really are doing everything possible to grow the club fair play.

If I remember correctly didn't fat mike own our crest forever he bought for a quid from the shysters green and.co.

I wonder if the new crest is to basically get his manky paws of it.

It looks great. The one feature I was hoping for that they don't have was like a fan portal - where you log in and you can see your Rangers TV subscription, MyGers points, season ticket details - with a feed of some sort that shows content related to the packages that you pay for.

Perhaps that's something for the future though.

Rangers crest projected across Glasgow.

That is brilliant.

Admittedly I am not from Glasgow, but didn't see anyone mention on here. Unless I am daft and missed a big thread on it.
It’s done digitally, that didn’t happen :))

edit: maybe it did, website says it did:cool:

Absolutely fantastic

It's the simple things that make the experience so much better. Thankfully we have finally joined the 21st century

My first thoughts are that I like it, as it is very much like how I have built websites in the past - give people only what they need to see, not 400 different menus and buttons. It is still very bugged though, missing images, some content looking stretched, and lacking a uniform design throughout (different sites for MyGERS and RangersTV). It's an improvement but more work needs to be done, I personally wouldn't have released it until everything was good to go.

This has been a long time coming.

A functioning website, I never thought that I would see the day.

As others have said, we just need that login part of the website to be developed. Where users can use the one login and access ticket section, MyGers, RangersTV, Rangers Lotto and Pools. Without having to login in and out.

So much better, and I'm now receiving emails from the club for the first time ever.

It’s done digitally, that didn’t happen :))

edit: maybe it did, website says it did:cool:
It definetly did, there are pics on the Railway Bears facebook page taken by one of our members heading to Queen street during the night of the side of the big college building that usually has the people make glasgow logo, various players and the logo on the side of the building.

It's about time the last one always said sold out before the tickets went on sale which would have been fixed with a short sentence in the coding which potrayed to me they couldn't be arsed. The new one is the dogs b slick easy to navigate a whole new world compared to last one.

It looks very smart. On the teams page all I can see is Goalkeepers, how do you see the other players?

Glorious
uUiel1x.png

Will be interesting to see if the ticket platform is going to be improved, its still the talent sport one at present.

Brilliant website, much more modern and fitting on a club our size. Hopefully updated with plenty content on it

Good to see Alfie in the new strip finally

Disappointed Sonia pic isn't on yet, and also to read shes only contracted till Jan, get that sorted for us Rangers Da's

Back