Ajer now up to £50m

Was it Boyata the Hartson was banding about for £50m too? He ended going for about 8 or something.

Ajer, annoyingly is a good defender who is young so they will make good money on him, just nowhere near that fee! Cant stand him though, the way he screams at the ref to try and cheat to get players carded etc does my head in.

3quTP2x.jpg

If he was our player you’d have Barry Ferguson in the Record saying he’s worth 3 million and Alex Rae doing the same on Clyde, their ex players are all on message and know how to play the game.
They are on the memo list. Bonuses for every time they get the bullet points out there. Must be.

As for our ex's. They just want a job in the media so must conform. :mad: Oh and of course can do without the backlash for going off the cult message. Path of least resistance.

Was it Boyata the Hartson was banding about for £50m too? He ended going for about 8 or something.

Ajer, annoyingly is a good defender who is young so they will make good money on him, just nowhere near that fee! Cant stand him though, the way he screams at the ref to try and cheat to get players carded etc does my head in.
Boyata left them for £8m less than what you suggested.

A free transfer to Hertha Berlin.

Ask any self respecting, if there even is any, mentally challenged and they will tell you that he’s shite. Shite on the ball and far too rash in the tackle.

if these intelligence lacking cretin fuckwits actually believe that he’s worth and where near £50m, then I’m sorry but they really are a special type of fucking idiot.

Unless Brenda takes him off their hands, he’s not going anywhere for anything over £8m

he’s really not even that good either.

He’s a good player who will net them a tidy fee, it will be to team like Bournemouth or Southampton though and won’t be anywhere near 20 million never mind 50, I would say maybe 10-12 mill tops.

They'd be lucky to get £5m.

A year or two ago they might have got £10m for him but CoVid has decimated most clubs purchasing power and only top players will move for significant money this window.

Wasn't a bad guess for the scum rag it was only £47.3 million out according to transfer market.

Celtic signed Ajer for £650k. You don't become a £50m footballer by playing against the like of Livingston and St Mirren, EPL clubs know this fine well. We might accuse English clubs of being a bit mental at times with money but not even they would believe this dross. Anybody believing this article is a fucking moron.

The
Was £30m yesterday - hat price by the time the weekend is over?

The same man Alfie has rag dolled , but he’s better than anything in England ! Then Timmy remembers VVD ah but ah but he played for ra sellick !
Jesus they did the same with rent-boy teirney begging clubs to pay big for shite ! Laughable from liewells lackies in the press

How is a defender got a value of £50m slapped on him when the same rag mentions how many goals he's scored rather than how many clean sheets he's had?

Good lord, he's a good player at best. He's also been protected by the referees in this country which would have a far bigger bearing on his transfer value (see Morelos when he eventually goes) had he played for any other club i.e. some of his tackles and rogue elbows have been shocking.

Is Riseth still a bit confused after Rod Wallace ragdolling him back in May 1999?

How is a defender got a value of £50m slapped on him when the same rag mentions how many goals he's scored rather than how many clean sheets he's had?
A quote from another hurting ex mentally challenged who lost the plot in our 3 0 league title win at the piggery. Lost the plot again.

Back