Statement bingo- Hearts/Partick 10/07/20

Subway Bear

As a matter of urgency, we would like to clarify our position in relation to the role being played by Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers in our case against the SPFL.
Those clubs were named in the Petition, along with Stranraer, because they are the clubs most likely to be impacted by a decision in our favour. We are not, and have never been, in direct dispute with them.
The SPFL is opposing our Petition and will do so at the forthcoming arbitration. Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers were not therefore required to litigate or arbitrate against us. However, they chose to do so.
For the avoidance of doubt, we accept that was a choice they were fully entitled to make, no doubt having been fully advised of the risks and costs. We absolutely know and understand that was not a decision to be taken lightly.
This is not about two Clubs, Hearts and Partick Thistle, battling against other member Clubs. This is about these two Clubs battling against the organisation, which is meant to look after all of our interests, and holding them accountable for their prejudicial actions. We would contend that any Club in our position would be taking similar action.
However, encouraging clubs to fund anyone’s costs in this process could create further division. We consider such an approach to be at odds with the fundamental requirement of the SPFL rules that the SPFL and each Club shall behave towards each other with the utmost good faith. We cannot therefore let that pass without comment.

Xb0LvOt.gif

As a matter of urgency, we would like to clarify our position in relation to the role being played by Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers in our case against the SPFL.
Those clubs were named in the Petition, along with Stranraer, because they are the clubs most likely to be impacted by a decision in our favour. We are not, and have never been, in direct dispute with them.
The SPFL is opposing our Petition and will do so at the forthcoming arbitration. Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers were not therefore required to litigate or arbitrate against us. However, they chose to do so.
For the avoidance of doubt, we accept that was a choice they were fully entitled to make, no doubt having been fully advised of the risks and costs. We absolutely know and understand that was not a decision to be taken lightly.
This is not about two Clubs, Hearts and Partick Thistle, battling against other member Clubs. This is about these two Clubs battling against the organisation, which is meant to look after all of our interests, and holding them accountable for their prejudicial actions. We would contend that any Club in our position would be taking similar action.
However, encouraging clubs to fund anyone’s costs in this process could create further division. We consider such an approach to be at odds with the fundamental requirement of the SPFL rules that the SPFL and each Club shall behave towards each other with the utmost good faith. We cannot therefore let that pass without comment.

Good statement.

Once again, the SPFL crooks playing clubs against each other to try to deflect from THEIR CORRUPTION.

THEY MUST GO - At least MacLennan & Doncaster for disgusting & unethical behaviour.

This is about Hearts being perfectly happy with the scum being awarded a league title they didn’t win but want their own position at the bottom of the league null and void.
I hope they do embarrass the SPFL and damage the game in any way they can, but in all honesty, f*ck hypocritical Hearts.
To be fair Hearts are fighting their own battles and although I can’t stand them, good on them for doing so.

The battle about the league title was ours to fight and for whatever reason, we chose not to fight it.

This in my view was a massive mistake our Board made as we had them on the back foot and we let them off, which will come back and haunt us over and over.

This is about Hearts being perfectly happy with the scum being awarded a league title they didn’t win but want their own position at the bottom of the league null and void.
I hope they do embarrass the SPFL and damage the game in any way they can, but in all honesty, f*ck hypocritical Hearts.

The point you make about Hearts insisting that they have no concerns about the awarding of title to Scum seems to be completely overlooked. And it surely goes 100% against sporting integrity, one of the main points Hearts and Thistle continually make. If it is deemed acceptable to award titles it goes without saying relegation must follow.

Like every single Bear I want to see the corrupt SPFL board torn asunder but find it hard to come down on the Hearts/Thistle side simply because they went out of their way and stated they did not want Scum stripped of the their tainted title.

We could have the absurd situation where promotion and relegation are cancelled from all leagues by the arbitration process but incredibly Celtic keep their title, that in effect is whst Heart/Thistle actually want.

So I'm in a quandry. I want SPFL hammered but under sporting integrity if Scum keep their title Hearts must be relegated.

To be fair Hearts are fighting their own battles and although I can’t stand them, good on them for doing so.

The battle about the league title was ours to fight and for whatever reason, we chose not to fight it.

This in my view was a massive mistake our Board made as we had them on the back foot and we let them off, which will come back and haunt us over and over.

If the documentation presented at this Arbitration Tribunal proves that the SPFL colluded with Dundee in a corrupt vote, then the bogus title award to that mob is deleted.

Excellent statement.

The compliant officer should be taking action against the 'promoted' clubs for their attempts to discredit Hearts and Thistle.

Any club giving money to their financial appeal (the 'promoted' clubs request for financial aid) should also be cited.

If the documentation presented at this Arbitration Tribunal proves that the SPFL colluded with Dundee in a corrupt vote, then the bogus title award to that mob is deleted.
Fair point. Let’s hope so and if you are correct then our Board have played a blinder.

I just think if we were backing Hearts and Thistle then this would hold much more weight, but I get that there are more than one way to win a battle.

Time will tell if our gamble has paid off.

Fair point. Let’s hope so and if you are correct then our Board have played a blinder.

I just think if we were backing Hearts and Thistle then this would hold much more weight, but I get that there are more than one way to win a battle.

Time will tell if our gamble has paid off.

100% we are backing them. We just don't always need to speak publicly. I would bet a lot
that we've taken them through every detail on our 'laughed at' dossier.

Who will be laughing in the weeks ahead ?

I think it will be us, Hearts & Thistle, and not Lawwell & MacLennan.

Good statement.

Once again, the SPFL crooks playing clubs against each other to try to deflect from THEIR CORRUPTION.

THEY MUST GO - At least MacLennan & Doncaster for disgusting & unethical behaviour.
You know maclennan has still not uttered a single word with regards to any of this stuff in public. Not a single dickie bird.

he is a disgrace for a man in his position. He is the chairman of this organisation, he is the head of the snake, and he should be put out there in public to be held accountable for this whole mess that his organisation creates in the first place.
The ran around like headless chickens trying to find every which way possible to hand celtic a title, and to %^*& everyone else over in the process and then do a runner when the shit actually hit the fan for real and clubs started to realise what was actually happening!!

he should be wheeled out and asked to explain what the hell he and his organisation intend to do to improve relations and to sort scottish football out for the betterment of every club and not just the favoured one.

You know maclennan has still not uttered a single word with regards to any of this stuff in public. Not a single dickie bird.

he is a disgrace for a man in his position. He is the chairman of this organisation, he is the head of the snake, and he should be put out there in public to be held accountable for this whole mess that his organisation creates in the first place.
The ran around like headless chickens trying to find every which way possible to hand celtic a title, and to %^*& everyone else over in the process and then do a runner when the shit actually hit the fan for real and clubs started to realise what was actually happening!!

he should be wheeled out and asked to explain what the hell he and his organisation intend to do to improve relations and to sort scottish football out for the betterment of every club and not just the favoured one.

Absolutely correct Paulski, and a smart observation that I had missed mate.

The ultimate snidey wheeler dealer, who gets others to do his dirty work.

But thinking back to that early war of words with us, and statements within half
an hour of ours, to discredit & criticise us, had his paws ( I use that word intentionally
for the dog ) all over them.

He has run a corrupt organisation, via corrupt tactics & behaviour & MUST fall on
his seedy journalistic sword.

I think we should still fight it after the result of the hearts case. The result of this case essentially answers the title case.

But thinking back to that early war of words with us, and statements within half
an hour of ours, to discredit & criticise us, had his paws ( I use that word intentionally

He has run a corrupt organisation, via corrupt tactics & behaviour & MUST fall on
I would imagine Fat Rod or some other legal person acting for the SPFL has told Shifty to shut his trap, saying that his bogus self Q&A made a complete dogs dinner of it for them.

Fully agree g.

the fact he’s still scurrying around in his hiding place waiting for everything to blow over tells you all you need to know. He’s a shitebag who is only too willing to allow others to do his bidding, and all to help his buddy peter. And let’s not kid around here, he and Peter are friends and have been for a long time, and the old rat longs for a place on his board. He will do anything and everything to assist him And his club if only just to %^*& over the rangers.

It’s a shockingly corrupt organisation that even someone as blind as ray charles could see that they don’t actually operate within the confines of integrity, sporting or otherwise and they fly pretty close to the wind when it comes to company and corporate law too.

the sooner the beggars club gets burned to the ground and fully disbanded the better

I would imagine Fat Rod or some other legal person acting for the SPFL has told Shifty to shut his trap, saying that his bogus self Q&A made a complete dogs dinner of it for them.

Writing the questions for yourself CTB. What an arsehole :D

Here are the questions we will allow ourselves to be asked and then
we will answer them - Duh !!!!!

And the media more or less ignored this behaviour mate :mad:

Hearts are correct of course.

Clubs funding other clubs is wide open to abuse with regard to future games and events.

The SPFL should have commented upon this before Hearts had to but we suspect they like a bit of corruption themselves.

Fully agree g.

the fact he’s still scurrying around in his hiding place waiting for everything to blow over tells you all you need to know. He’s a shitebag who is only too willing to allow others to do his bidding, and all to help his buddy peter. And let’s not kid around here, he and Peter are friends and have been for a long time, and the old rat longs for a place on his board. He will do anything and everything to assist him And his club if only just to %^*& over the Rangers.

It’s a shockingly corrupt organisation that even someone as blind as ray charles could see that they don’t actually operate within the confines of integrity, sporting or otherwise and they fly pretty close to the wind when it comes to company and corporate law too.

the sooner the beggars club gets burned to the ground and fully disbanded the better

Perfectly said mate.

Or in my own words - they're scum, and they know they are :D

The point you make about Hearts insisting that they have no concerns about the awarding of title to Scum seems to be completely overlooked. And it surely goes 100% against sporting integrity, one of the main points Hearts and Thistle continually make. If it is deemed acceptable to award titles it goes without saying relegation must follow.

Like every single Bear I want to see the corrupt SPFL board torn asunder but find it hard to come down on the Hearts/Thistle side simply because they went out of their way and stated they did not want Scum stripped of the their tainted title.

We could have the absurd situation where promotion and relegation are cancelled from all leagues by the arbitration process but incredibly Celtic keep their title, that in effect is whst Heart/Thistle actually want.

So I'm in a quandry. I want SPFL hammered but under sporting integrity if Scum keep their title Hearts must be relegated.
If promotion is cancelled, and it still is a big if, then their tainted title will not stand. I cannot see the Arbitration process being able to void every league winner except the top tier. There is no devil in the detail that will allow it. The SPFL would have to concede every league as Null and void. If they did not then Rangers only need to go to court to have it ratified as such. I don't believe that won't happen if Hertz and Thistle win.

Good statement.

That is very true grigo .But to me it feels of hearts arm,t worried that Celtic have been awarded the league as long as they stay up. They have no interested in change for the better in Scottish football. Their only interest is self interest.

If promotion is cancelled, and it still is a big if, then their tainted title will not stand. I cannot see the Arbitration process being able to void every league winner except the top tier. There is no devil in the detail that will allow it. The SPFL would have to concede every league as Null and void. If they did not then Rangers only need to go to court to have it ratified as such. I don't believe that won't happen if Hertz and Thistle win.
The scum will still keep their tainted title mate .we all know this.

I am 100% behind Hearts and Thistle. It is a complete shambles caused by Doncaster, Liewell, McKenzie and McClennan. They had all eyes on NIAR and Celtic's CL pot of gold and everybody else was just collateral.
Mate hearts and thistle are nothing more than useful idiots mate.they don,t seem to be against Celtic being awarded the title.if we get a result from them fair enough.but that is all they are good for doing our work for us.

The scum wilstill keep their tainted title mate .we all know this. l
I don't think it is possible. Also, if done by Club 1872 putting pressure on, the board can claim it is a fan led demand that cannot be ignored.

Just like the bastards claimed in 2012.

Also, I don't think there is an issue with time either. Their "title" can be cancelled even after the start of the season. Which would be luveleh...

That is very true grigo .But to me it feels of hearts arm,t worried that Celtic have been awarded the league as long as they stay up. They have no interested in change for the better in Scottish football. Their only interest is self interest.

I absolutely accept that TB.

But where we are these days, the SPFL & SFA are a BIG obstacle to us returning to the top
of the table, as evidenced by Doncaster's POTY award :cool: .

But seriously they are, and what I hope to get out of this for us is the evidence to be
made publicly clear that they were disingenuous & corrupt in order that we get that
organisation behaving efficiently & more importantly objectively. Hearts & Thistle wanted this in court to allow the world to see
the truth, which I think would have made our objective more easy to achieve.

I don't think it is possible. Also, if done by Club 1872 putting pressure on, the board can claim it is a fan led demand that cannot be ignored.

Just like the bastards claimed in 2012.
Understand where you are coming from with this . But the main problem i see is that no club have actually came out and said that celtics tainted title should be taken off them . Mind you that might change if hearts and partick get a result.

If Hearts & co. win their case then surely it makes the 2019/20 season null & void?

What another monumental shitshow this saga has been for Scottish football again though.

Mate hearts and thistle are nothing more than useful idiots mate.they don,t seem to be against Celtic being awarded the title.if we get a result from them fair enough.but that is all they are good for doing our work for us.

Both of them are probably fighting for their existence. Harsh to say they are idiots. Yes they have been played particularly Hearts however generally they were both supportive of our cause .

Understand where you are coming from with this . But the main problem i see is that no club have actually came out and said that celtics tainted title should be taken off them . Mind you that might change if hearts and partick get a result.

Remember the 81% shite they are coming out with? Doesn't matter about the numbers IF Hertz and Thistle win game's a bogey despite them having no support either.

If Hearts & co. win their case then surely it makes the 2019/20 season null & void?

What another monumental shitshow this saga has been for Scottish football again though.
When does the saga continue? Was it not supposed to be this week infront of a panel?

All the clubs are in dire straits with perhaps Rand the paedos. How can any club ask other teams to donate when finances are very tight. And if they lose the arbitration, the spfl have to cough up using the money they got from TV which leaves even less prize money next season.
I hope all the clubs against donating are sending letters or emails that they do not accept begging letters and cannot be seen to be taking sides.
As Hearts say, they only named those clubs because they were affected by it.

They all need to step down, clusterfk of a situation to give one club a nothing trophy as it's not been won on the pitch.

patience my friend.

once Hearts win their case then we can fight ours. All other leagues that called early are now open to dispute. Hence why the SPFL knew the voting was paramount to gift a title. Once this is declared illegal, other motions will follow ;-)

in Arbitration, hearts/jags want the committee to rule that their relegation should be set aside.
they were relegated on points/games played.
i cant say for definite, but they both seem to be happy for deeutd cove Raith to miss out on promotion, but they both specifically said that it was ok for the dhims to be awarded the league.
is that not contradicting their own position and wouldn’t the arbit comm throw them out on that alone?

Has any club actually kittyed up? Considering everybody's skint and there'll be no money coming through the gate anytime soon I'll be double gobsmacked if anyone does.

Remember the 81% shite they are coming out with? Doesn't matter about the numbers IF Hertz and Thistle win game's a bogey despite them having no support either.
Have the Belgium champions been striped of their title yet as I read that the bottom clubs in the Belgium top flight can,t be religated.i imagine if the Belgium's don,t strip the league title then Scotland won,t either. But you know as I do that hearts and particle. won,t win this.

Has any club actually kittyed up? Considering everybody's skint and there'll be no money coming through the gate anytime soon I'll be double gobsmacked if anyone does.
The scum will be first in line .anything to keep their tainted title.

Yes this is correct. However they didn't directly request other member clubs give them financial assistance, as did Dundee hibs and co. If they had done I would wager that they would have been cited by the compliance officer.

The annoying thing was SJ, they didn't need to get involved, they were conned again by
Doncaster & MacLennan to get involved to take it from Hearts/Thistle v SPFL.

Hell mend them, and well done to Falkirk for telling them that.

Very good statement. Good luck to them, but I don’t see it ending well with the SFA making the call.

I'm with you on that, it surely would be unjustifiable to have the Tims awarded a title whilst promotion and relegation for everyone else is stopped.

However Hearts in their submission state that they do not want Scum stripped of the title, they could not have been any clearer.

Could this actually be a glaring error in their submission - is it possible for the arbitration to find you cannot have promotion/title winners without relegation but by specifically exempting the Premiership winners from any action the submission is actually flawed and therefore rejected?

Back